Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Just a statement to those that don't know yet! Enjoy hunting and all the weapons we have now. Check with your Congressman to find out about the Global arms agreement for small arms that Clinton brokered for Obama and is coming or now in Congress to approve!
lol

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me
I agree....and did
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TOTEM wrote:
<quoted text>Has nothing to do with US gun owners...
Brokered by Clinton for Obama and it has nothing to do with US gun owners? Please present your evidence.
Proud Citizen

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

TOTEM wrote:
<quoted text>Has nothing to do with US gun owners...
Agree
bryan

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Animals dont have rights! They are here for our consumption. Hippies!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Gun rights ARE not the issue. They are guaranteed us by the 2nd Amendment and are a God given right and not a privilege doled out by man. If you don't believe in God then fill in your own blank. Bottom line is that hunting and gathering is natural and this may explain so many people are fat. Get out in the woods, hike, track and hunt. Put down the Little Debbies and get out and earn your food for real. Learn how fend for yourself. As for the 2nd Amendment, leave my rights alone. I hunt with a crossbow, cap lock and flintlock muzzleloaders. So are those going to be banned? Will I be reduced to using a spork?
CaveMan

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

CCC999 wrote:
Gun rights ARE not the issue. They are guaranteed us by the 2nd Amendment and are a God given right and not a privilege doled out by man. If you don't believe in God then fill in your own blank. Bottom line is that hunting and gathering is natural and this may explain so many people are fat. Get out in the woods, hike, track and hunt. Put down the Little Debbies and get out and earn your food for real. Learn how fend for yourself. As for the 2nd Amendment, leave my rights alone. I hunt with a crossbow, cap lock and flintlock muzzleloaders. So are those going to be banned? Will I be reduced to using a spork?
You can stop worrying. No one is trying to take your guns away. You will be able to kill animals as long as you want. The fear mongers have to bring up gun control every few months just to let everyone know they still love their guns.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

CCC999 wrote:
Dude, the right to keep and bear arms is in the constitution not the bible... therefore it is a right doled out by man, not god... I'm sure god would rather you keep his name out of this, and this is coming from a libertarian, Christian, gunowners...
Forty

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nothing wrong with a little passion every once in awhile.
The Gun Control folks do nothing but lie all the time.
CaveMan is only showing his enthusiasm for guns and hunting rights. That's a good thing. I'm with ya.
If it wasn't for the National Rifle Association nobody would have a gun but the crooks and the Government (same thing).
Buy a hunting license, join the NRA and VOTE!
Forty

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Somebody is going to say "what does a hunting license have to do with anything?" There are 702,000 hunting license holders in Tennessee. 1,600,000 people voted for Governor. Haslam won by 500,000. I bet he knows how many hunters are in Tennessee!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, the right to keep and bear arms is in the constitution not the bible... therefore it is a right doled out by man, not god... I'm sure god would rather you keep his name out of this, and this is coming from a libertarian, Christian, gunowners...
What part of the Second Amendment "gives" us this right? As far as I can tell, the Constitution doesn't give any rights, but restricts the government from infringing on rights we already have.

Since: Dec 12

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of the Second Amendment "gives" us this right? As far as I can tell, the Constitution doesn't give any rights, but restricts the government from infringing on rights we already have.
That is very true. Infringing on your rights you already have.
less

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rainy Day2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true. Infringing on your rights you already have.
Those rights seem to dwindle day by day.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

less wrote:
<quoted text>
Those rights seem to dwindle day by day.
They don't dwindle, but we {as a group} are being convinced to surrender our rights and authority to the government. The Constitution renders the government UNDER the people, not over them, but look at how people discuss this topic and the general perception of the people being over the government seems rare indeed.
deer hunter

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
i believe as long as you hunt within the law you are ok. but some people are too lazy to sit out in the cold and wait for the wild life they like to spot light the cheaters way out!
jail bird

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
Hmmmm.... I'm curious as to how you compare hunting in typically the woods to druggies and thugs robbing and mugging which is usually in the city or populated areas ......assmuncher.
You're exactly the type of brainless douche bag who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun in the woods or the city.
<quoted text>
we are going to start by saying that if these thugs had some woods to run around in they wouldnt be doing dope and robbing people. i live close to two big towns where alot of the people hunt.they would rather hunt with their family and friends than be in town.also alot of hunters donate there animals to programs that feed most of the homeless people that live in big citys.so eather way hunters help more than they hurt.yes some drink but thats not all of us so think before you assume we are all the same.
deer hunter

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
hunting is free and fun leave us be
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

2+2+2=7

Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully.
If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven.

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven!
A very angry Teacher: Where in the hell do you get seven from?

A very angry Johnny: Because,....I've already got a fuckin' cat!
ridiculous

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BC Alien wrote:
2+2+2=7
Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven, Sir.
Teacher: No, listen carefully.
If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven.
Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Six.
Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven!
A very angry Teacher: Where in the hell do you get seven from?
A very angry Johnny: Because,....I've already got a fuckin' cat!
this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard! you apparently have no clue of having any common sense you need you mouth washed out with soap
Lets Hunt in Tennessee

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Tennessee Hunting Rights!!
We should have the right to hunt animals for sport.
We should have the right to hunt animals for food.
We should have the right to hunt animals for trophy
We should have the right to hunt animals descised as humans that rob,murder,rape or molest anyone!
That is what Tennessee Hunting Rights should say!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesborough Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••