F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#1 May 3, 2013
Notice how they explain how an uneducated jury can be manipulated and how the corrupt tried to intimidate people.
Looks like Unicoi County isn't the only place with idiots like Red and Hotrod spewing their lies and bullshit then going to church and acting like a saint,there's special place in hell for people like that.

http://cupofjoepowell.blogspot.com/2010/05/te...
F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#2 May 3, 2013
This is the link about manipulating the jury

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/4356613...
King Dingaling

Kingsport, TN

#3 May 4, 2013
Other than Tennessee being a state that exists, I saw no other facts on the "Christian news" article.
F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#4 May 4, 2013
King Dingaling wrote:
Other than Tennessee being a state that exists, I saw no other facts on the "Christian news" article.
Sorry,I thought that was the article about a county below Knoxville where the citizens are standing up against the corruption amidst death threats and other things.I will look again.
F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#5 May 4, 2013
Here's the one I thought I was posting,this kind of reminds me of when Kent tried to arrest John Day on an old DUI charge,only these guys used different things to try and shut them up.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/1699497...
BOZO ROGERS

Jonesborough, TN

#6 May 4, 2013
SHOWES HOW MUCH YOU KNOW BLONDE WHICH AINT MUCH I BET YOUR FAMILY TREE IS A MATTER STCK.
Bigger balls than yours

Jonesborough, TN

#7 May 4, 2013
BOZO ROGERS wrote:
SHOWES HOW MUCH YOU KNOW BLONDE WHICH AINT MUCH I BET YOUR FAMILY TREE IS A MATTER STCK.
Kenny , you poor brain dead dumbass. Why ain't you out trying to rip somebody off on their well pump work ? Do you have enough sense to know what a well pump is ?
F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#8 May 4, 2013
BOZO ROGERS wrote:
I think you mean "Mater stick" dumbass,lol.
BOZO ROGERS

Jonesborough, TN

#9 May 4, 2013
i am not kenny , kenny woods is a dumb ass just like you all.i bet you all wish you knew who i was better guess again, i would not piss on you are kenny.
F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#10 May 4, 2013
BOZO ROGERS wrote:
i am not kenny , kenny woods is a dumb ass just like you all.i bet you all wish you knew who i was better guess again, i would not piss on you are kenny.
You must be twins,lol
BOZO ROGERS

Jonesborough, TN

#11 May 5, 2013
YOU MUST BE THERE TWIN ALSO , I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU JUST AINT SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE WHO I AM. IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE A DUMB ASS.
Red

Marion, VA

#12 May 5, 2013
BOZO ROGERS wrote:
YOU MUST BE THERE TWIN ALSO , I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU JUST AINT SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE WHO I AM. IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE A DUMB ASS.
Well if you know who I am,how about paying me a visit?Or are you a chickenchit coward,JQ.....
Sabrina

Orange Park, FL

#13 May 6, 2013
F Hughes Sr wrote:
Notice how they explain how an uneducated jury can be manipulated and how the corrupt tried to intimidate people.
Looks like Unicoi County isn't the only place with idiots like Red and Hotrod spewing their lies and bullshit then going to church and acting like a saint,there's special place in hell for people like that.
http://cupofjoepowell.blogspot.com/2010/05/te...
Why don't you quit worrying about it before you have a stroke or heart attack.
F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#14 May 6, 2013
Sabrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you quit worrying about it before you have a stroke or heart attack.
I'm not the one worrying,lol.Read the other threads on here,can you see the desperation?
So don't worry your little head about me,better be worrying about your buddy spreading the bullshit on here.
BOZO ROGERS

Jonesborough, TN

#15 May 6, 2013
WENT BY TINA JOINT TODAY AND SHE HAD 1 CAR THERE THE REMOLDING IS NOT PAYING OFF, AND DORRIS SAID THERE WAS A SIGN LAW AND SHE WOULD GO OUT THERE AND EXPLAIN THAT TO HER, NOTING BUT A EYE SORE OUT THERE AT HER LITTLE DUMP.
F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#16 May 6, 2013
BOZO ROGERS wrote:
WENT BY TINA JOINT TODAY AND SHE HAD 1 CAR THERE THE REMOLDING IS NOT PAYING OFF, AND DORRIS SAID THERE WAS A SIGN LAW AND SHE WOULD GO OUT THERE AND EXPLAIN THAT TO HER, NOTING BUT A EYE SORE OUT THERE AT HER LITTLE DUMP.
You got Tina and Michelle on the brain,it's pretty obvious what a moron you are to keep insulting women.
Won't you try taking on a man for a change,go see Mike Hensley face to face instead of hiding on here like the chickenshit coward you are.
BOZO ROGERS

Jonesborough, TN

#17 May 6, 2013
WHERE COULD I FIND HIM AT THE MAYOR OF UNICOI TRIED FOR 2 WEEKS TO TALK TO HIM , ONLY ONE HE TALKED TO WAS BULL HEAD AND HE WAS A SMART ASS TO HIM.
F Hughes Sr

Marion, VA

#18 May 6, 2013
BOZO ROGERS wrote:
WHERE COULD I FIND HIM AT THE MAYOR OF UNICOI TRIED FOR 2 WEEKS TO TALK TO HIM , ONLY ONE HE TALKED TO WAS BULL HEAD AND HE WAS A SMART ASS TO HIM.
You mean Lynch was sober enough to call someone?
BOZO ROGERS

Jonesborough, TN

#19 May 7, 2013
LYNCH IS A GOOD MAN, MIKE NEEDS TO DO HIS JOB AND WORK THE HOURS THAT HE IS SUPPOSE TO AND STEP UP TO THE PLATE FOR ONCE AND BE THE SHERIFF INSTEAD OF LETTING FRANK SINK HIM .COME ELECTION TIME HE WILL SEE THAT JUST LIKE MARLOWE DID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Davenport 3 hr Okgood 4
local girls 7 hr John Bollywho 2
Debate: Marijuana - Johnson City, TN (Aug '10) 21 hr Randy Stanton 121
Joshua gill (Feb '13) 22 hr thetruth44 3
What has happened to Gregs Pizza?? (Oct '12) 23 hr Jobacca 56
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin Sun StupidStomper 34
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Sun megss1369 350
Jonesborough Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web