First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Darlene

Knoxville, TN

#69 Jan 19, 2013
Never said they was doing their own thing, never said anything bad about Mike, just saying Mike does what Frank and Griag says needs to be done. This information came from officers that works there. Do u work there ?
utik

Charlotte, NC

#70 Jan 19, 2013
Butler wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk to both of them frequently,they are on the same page and work together,so take your bullshit somwhwere else and spread it.
Like I said,it's not working,no way could they be successful if each was doing his own thing.
Hahahahaha!
Right on

United States

#72 Jan 19, 2013
Butler wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I work is irrelevant,Mike trusts the people he placed in positions to do their job,the only time he would step in is if they did something wrong,much like what he did with Rick Butler.
To say that Frank is running for sheriff in 2014 when he hasn't said anything about it does nothing but prove you are trying to cause a division within the department,when in reality it is running the best it has in years,the bad eggs are disappearing and being replaced by honest people.
One thing is true,Frank has just as much right to run as anyone else,but he would have to turn his back on Mike and quit the dept to do so and he won't do that.
As far as your post goes,you can smell the Harris/Woods shit all over you,you guys have tried from day 1 to discredit Mike,the election should have clued you in as to what the majority of people think of you.But keep trying,the desperation is really showing.
Right on! Iam a personal friend of Frank Rogers, he is a hard working father with high character and moral standards. You got one thing right, he probably will run for SHERIFF at some point but it wont be in 2014. I know first hand that he is working with the committee to re-elect Mike Hensley for sheriff. Frank Rogers has commited to Sheriff Hensley and will continue to serve as chief deputy for as long as Mike is in office. Good training for our future Sheriff ....huh. The one thing about Mike, Craig, and Frank is there vision is to bring back the publics trust in the agency for which they represent. This is what Frank has told me. Doing whatis right in the eyes of GOD,enforcing the law ..fair and.impartially, is what they are about. MIKE HENSLEY SHERIFF 2014!!!!
jubilum

United States

#73 Jan 19, 2013
Right on wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on! Iam a personal friend of Frank Rogers, he is a hard working father with high character and moral standards. You got one thing right, he probably will run for SHERIFF at some point but it wont be in 2014. I know first hand that he is working with the committee to re-elect Mike Hensley for sheriff. Frank Rogers has commited to Sheriff Hensley and will continue to serve as chief deputy for as long as Mike is in office. Good training for our future Sheriff ....huh. The one thing about Mike, Craig, and Frank is there vision is to bring back the publics trust in the agency for which they represent. This is what Frank has told me. Doing whatis right in the eyes of GOD,enforcing the law ..fair and.impartially, is what they are about. MIKE HENSLEY SHERIFF 2014!!!!
SO MOTE IT BE
Big bird

Knoxville, TN

#74 Jan 19, 2013
jubilum wrote:
<quoted text>
SO MOTE IT BE
A man that has traveled knows that the chief deputy is one of the finest men he's ever known. He is dedicated to law enforcement, and keeping his community safe and a damn fine musician! Look eastward brother. You will know who I am
back stabber

Johnson City, TN

#76 Jan 20, 2013
601 is a joke, the only 601 was sheriff kent , he loaned mike the money to get the house he is living in now lets see 20,000 interest free, mike stabbed him in the back just like he done bob whitson, roby osbrone,
Bigger balls than yours

Johnson City, TN

#79 Jan 20, 2013
back stabber wrote:
601 is a joke, the only 601 was sheriff kent , he loaned mike the money to get the house he is living in now lets see 20,000 interest free, mike stabbed him in the back just like he done bob whitson, roby osbrone,
The only backstabber in all of this is Kent Harris. Liar , thief, drunk, corupt to the very core. Lied through his teeth when he took his first oath of office from day one. Sure a few druggies got put in jail along the way but the big fish got away because Kent was right in the middle with them. It was always Kent's motto " I am the sheriff and I will do what ever the hell I want too". This is the very reason Kent is in the pile of shit he is in and why all his cohorts are falling by the wayside. All it takes is 12 honest men and women to put this criminal where he belongs , behind bars for a long time.
BILLY BARNES

Johnson City, TN

#78 Jan 20, 2013
not kenny, but can you tell me how many times that mike been married or can you count that high.
Levi

Lexington, SC

#81 Jan 20, 2013
BILLY BARNES wrote:
not kenny, but can you tell me how many times that mike been married or can you count that high.
Mike must be several times over the STUD that you are KW
pimping in a singlewide

La Follette, TN

#82 Jan 20, 2013
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO BOUGHT THE TWO FORREST RANGERS HOUSES OUT AT FISHERY!
meto

Bluff City, TN

#84 Jan 20, 2013
Butler wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk to both of them frequently,they are on the same page and work together,so take your bullshit somwhwere else and spread it.
Like I said,it's not working,no way could they be successful if each was doing his own thing.
You know you sound a lot like their friend Randy now don't you?...What happened the the watchhawg get boring?
Santa

Lexington, SC

#85 Jan 20, 2013
pimping in a singlewide wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO BOUGHT THE TWO FORREST RANGERS HOUSES OUT AT FISHERY!
By the time you get done paying your attorney fees you will truly be pimping in a single wide. Your mom and daddy will have to sell the farm and house there letting you live in. The van is already for sale. Didn't Kent set one of them houses up and sell it on lower stone mountain road. I remember cozy silvers remodeling it. Did inmates help with that project? Geeeeez Kenny looks like every Tim you swat at a fly you just stick your foot in your mouth. Have you ever tried just shutting up? You might ought to run this shit by nephew before you post.
i know the answer

La Follette, TN

#86 Jan 22, 2013
Lets see the two that bought the houses, i heard only had to pay 1.00 for each house. plus no one else was allowed to bid on them. does that sound right to you? thats not the first time this has happened either. with power and closed doors you can buy anything. so lets see who knows the answer to my question who were the two that bought the houses for 1.00 and had inmates taking them up the interstate on the four lane and on a sunday morning. setting them up and fixing them. can you guess????????? hhhhmmmmm
Ratpoison

Johnson City, TN

#87 Jan 22, 2013
i know the answer wrote:
Lets see the two that bought the houses, i heard only had to pay 1.00 for each house. plus no one else was allowed to bid on them. does that sound right to you? thats not the first time this has happened either. with power and closed doors you can buy anything. so lets see who knows the answer to my question who were the two that bought the houses for 1.00 and had inmates taking them up the interstate on the four lane and on a sunday morning. setting them up and fixing them. can you guess????????? hhhhmmmmm
You don't know shit. Why don't you go suck on a gun barrel ? Better yet go eat a box of RAT POISON.
SGT 0057

United States

#88 Jan 22, 2013
Ratpoison wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know shit. Why don't you go suck on a gun barrel ? Better yet go eat a box of RAT POISON.
Give it time, he will. He has not reached the bottom yet but he is on his way.
Miss Piggy

Orlando, FL

#89 Jan 22, 2013
i know the answer wrote:
Hey Kent we're gonna have a pig roast. Bring your sow. Da uncle is bringin his. Member when I ran into you and your sow in Orlando?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/erwin-tn/T69E...
ticking

Johnson City, TN

#91 Jan 23, 2013
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,you're a regular Sherlock Holmes,LMFAO.You people keep trying to figure out who is who on here when none of you have the balls to face anyone even if you do find out ! Your a dumb piece of shit! Who does that sound like?
Give a name Leo the cowardly lion. You'll be met anywhere you want. But that isn't your style hide and peck is your mode of operation.
Suzy Huong

Greenville, SC

#92 Jan 23, 2013
ticking wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a name Leo the cowardly lion. You'll be met anywhere you want. But that isn't your style hide and peck is your mode of operation.
You am ho over here too what tuff mens you are! Makes me wet to see 2 little girls make threats while hiding behind mommy apron. Ooooooohhh!
firm believer

Calhoun, TN

#93 Jan 23, 2013
Big bird wrote:
<quoted text>
A man that has traveled knows that the chief deputy is one of the finest men he's ever known. He is dedicated to law enforcement, and keeping his community safe and a damn fine musician! Look eastward brother. You will know who I am
i couldnt agree more. i know him well and hes a great guy. he is very dedicated and is making a great difference in that department. i like mike hensley too ..and think he is doing a great job, but if Frank Rogers ever runs for sheriff and im still around and able, i will proudly vote for him. he is one heck of a leader and thats what it takes to make a great department. keep up the good work boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gray lawm mower and tractor show 51 min justsaying 1
Mitzi Privette assistant distric attorney 2 hr Kennedy 1
Jonesborough Elementary Teacher Tipsy 4 hr Bud Light 1
News Bledsoe County Woman Charged With TennCare Fraud 8 hr Dean_Gullberry 3
karen seely anderson? (Sep '16) 12 hr startup 206
Jimmy Erwin running for Sheriff! 15 hr Otis Brinkley 12
Kasey Marler 16 hr OldTennGranny 19

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance