First Prev
of 4
Next Last
john q

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I've been watching the Sheriff's department closely, and I've got to say that Chief Deputy Rogers is doing a fine job. In my opinion Unicoi Co. is very lucky to have such a fine, well educated man in charge.He has done a wonderful job in getting drug dealers off the street and from what I've seen is a great leader. He shore has straightened out the Sheriff's Department!!
stoner

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
i agree i hear that the chief deputy as taken the bull by the horns talk on the street is that he is trimming the budget and getting the sheriff dept in line mie could nt have chosen a better chief
stoner

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Jan 11, 2013
sorry typing too fast mike could not have chose a better chief
Lizzy

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jan 11, 2013
What does Craig Masters do at the Sheriff Department? I thought he was the Chief Deputy?
stoner

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Jan 11, 2013
masters is some kind of administrator he doesn't work the road
john q

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 11, 2013
well Mr. Masters is taking care of the budit and sending while Chief Deputy Rogers is taking care of the investigations and the road officers. Mr. Masters is another great asset to the dept., but Chief Deputy Rogers is running things and doing a great job !!
Kents Butt Boy

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jan 11, 2013
john q wrote:
well Mr. Masters is taking care of the budit and sending while Chief Deputy Rogers is taking care of the investigations and the road officers. Mr. Masters is another great asset to the dept., but Chief Deputy Rogers is running things and doing a great job !!
Mommy what is a "budit." I thot butts was Kent's job.
john q

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2013
ole I'm sorry ! guess I got in a hurry and mis spelled a word that u low life un-educated dum asses couldnt figure out what it was suppose to be. Let me clear it for for u water head " budgit". u probably dont even know what that is, but thats on u, Figure it out
hunch

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jan 12, 2013
john q wrote:
if these two are doing everything then why do we need a sheriff that is doing nothing
outside looking in

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 12, 2013
hunch wrote:
<quoted text>
if these two are doing everything then why do we need a sheriff that is doing nothing
good point you've heard the old saying three's a crowd I think Frank and Craig is slowly but surely cutting Mike from the picture just sit back and watch. Mike will not know what hit him.
Your Neighbor

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Mike works very quietly behind the scenes. He is a workaholic and expects his staff to do the same. He keeps a check on everything going on and in contact/ or with Craig and Frank most all the time. Don't be foolish and think that he is not working. Mike handles the public and meetings as well.
The truth

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 12, 2013
The sign of a good leader is to have excellent employees doing a great job. A good leader does not do all the work but directs. A good leader does not take all the credit but accepts all the blame. Give credit where credit is due. Mike is a good leader.
Levi

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2013
You all sound like a bunch of high school girls arguing. Fact is that Sheriff Hensley has surrounded himself by competent and effective staff which contributes to the success of the agency. A foolish administrator surrounds himself by idiots so that he appears smarter than everyone else, humnnnnnn where have we seen this? On the other hand a smart administrator surrounds himself by competent and motivated staff. However this will not work if you want to be known as the savior for Unicoi County like the X-Sheriff. In conclusion, Sheriff Hensley is doing an excellent job. So is Chief Deputy Rodgers, Admin. Assistant Craig Masters, the deputies, investigators, jail staff, office staff, and every one whom is affiliated. Definitely reform in the making, GREAT JOB UCSD!!!!!!!!!!
Woo Haa

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jan 12, 2013
john q wrote:
ole I'm sorry ! guess I got in a hurry and mis spelled a word that u low life un-educated dum asses couldnt figure out what it was suppose to be. Let me clear it for for u water head " budgit". u probably dont even know what that is, but thats on u, Figure it out
I don't know what a budgit is either. But I do know you shouldn't be working on one. We have met the enemy and he is us.
resident that knows

Denver, NC

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Levi wrote:
You all sound like a bunch of high school girls arguing. Fact is that Sheriff Hensley has surrounded himself by competent and effective staff which contributes to the success of the agency. A foolish administrator surrounds himself by idiots so that he appears smarter than everyone else, humnnnnnn where have we seen this? On the other hand a smart administrator surrounds himself by competent and motivated staff. However this will not work if you want to be known as the savior for Unicoi County like the X-Sheriff. In conclusion, Sheriff Hensley is doing an excellent job. So is Chief Deputy Rodgers, Admin. Assistant Craig Masters, the deputies, investigators, jail staff, office staff, and every one whom is affiliated. Definitely reform in the making, GREAT JOB UCSD!!!!!!!!!!
Talked to Frank today, department is going in the right direction. Good job UCSD!!!!!
Not Me

Bristol, TN

#16 Jan 12, 2013
outside looking in wrote:
<quoted text>
good point you've heard the old saying three's a crowd I think Frank and Craig is slowly but surely cutting Mike from the picture just sit back and watch. Mike will not know what hit him.
That's wishful thinking on your part dumbshit!
hunch

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Not Me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wishful thinking on your part dumbshit!
Do you hear the clock ticking? Your time is running out on your cowardly hiding behind some fake name. Tick Tock!!!!
Not Me

Bristol, TN

#20 Jan 12, 2013
hunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hear the clock ticking? Your time is running out on your cowardly hiding behind some fake name. Tick Tock!!!!
That same clock is ticking on you too coward.It amazes me how you dumbshits go on about someone using an alias when you are doing the same,lmao......truly only a dumbass would do that,you probably have an IQ of 40.......
RED

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Jan 12, 2013
I AGREE WITH OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. I AM DISABLED SO I DON'T GET OUT MUCH. MY SCANNER IS MY COMPANY. WHEN THE UCSD IS DOING SOMETHING BIG 602 IS ALWAYS LEADING EVERYONE. 601 SEEMS TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE HE SHOULD BE. ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS I HAVE HEARD 601 ASKING WHERE EVERYONE IS AT AND WHERE HE IS NEEDED. DOES 602 NOT INCLUDE 601 ON BIG STUFF. OR IS 602 JUST RUNNING THE WHOLE SHOW.
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jan 12, 2013
RED wrote:
I AGREE WITH OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. I AM DISABLED SO I DON'T GET OUT MUCH. MY SCANNER IS MY COMPANY. WHEN THE UCSD IS DOING SOMETHING BIG 602 IS ALWAYS LEADING EVERYONE. 601 SEEMS TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE HE SHOULD BE. ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS I HAVE HEARD 601 ASKING WHERE EVERYONE IS AT AND WHERE HE IS NEEDED. DOES 602 NOT INCLUDE 601 ON BIG STUFF. OR IS 602 JUST RUNNING THE WHOLE SHOW.
I don't know what scanner you are listening too but you must be taking to much of your pain medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County Superintendent 3 hr Tax Tax Tax Spend... 3
gray lawm mower and tractor show 17 hr justsaying 1
Mitzi Privette assistant distric attorney 18 hr Kennedy 1
Jonesborough Elementary Teacher Tipsy 20 hr Bud Light 1
News Bledsoe County Woman Charged With TennCare Fraud Fri Dean_Gullberry 3
karen seely anderson? (Sep '16) Fri startup 206
Jimmy Erwin running for Sheriff! Fri Otis Brinkley 12

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance