HockeyRockey

Summerville, SC

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Let's talk about something that really has some teeth in it instead of all the comedy of politics in Unicoi. These idiots are all comedians who write and print this stuff about all the politicians in Unicoi County. They are ALL crooked. If not, then they will be after they are in office. Anyway, let's talk about something more important. Who shot JR Ewing? Was it Kent Harris, Kenny Wood, Mike Hensley, or Tony Clark? OR, could it have been Johnny Lynch, Bart Ray, Judy Ray, or the Duncans? They are fine upstanding people, according to the posts. They do no wrong....or do they? Please all positive comments. Nothing negative about any of the suspects listed above. Facts only, if they had anything to do with JR being shot. This is an old case and it should be opened back up for comments.
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#3 Nov 15, 2012
HockeyRockey wrote:
Let's talk about something that really has some teeth in it instead of all the comedy of politics in Unicoi. These idiots are all comedians who write and print this stuff about all the politicians in Unicoi County. They are ALL crooked. If not, then they will be after they are in office. Anyway, let's talk about something more important. Who shot JR Ewing? Was it Kent Harris, Kenny Wood, Mike Hensley, or Tony Clark? OR, could it have been Johnny Lynch, Bart Ray, Judy Ray, or the Duncans? They are fine upstanding people, according to the posts. They do no wrong....or do they? Please all positive comments. Nothing negative about any of the suspects listed above. Facts only, if they had anything to do with JR being shot. This is an old case and it should be opened back up for comments.
OK - you got a bite!!
I vote for Sue Jean - you know the one that ran for office in a district she does not even live in. And oh yes, add the entire "lame" election commission that let this crime perpetrate itself. They all should be looked at for the shooting on one JR.
Kenny

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 15, 2012
It was Betsy...JR scared her in the barn one night...She's a one man cow!
HockeyRockey

Maxton, NC

#6 Nov 15, 2012
We would really like to see the First Judicial Drug Task Force and District Attorney Tony Clark open this case back up. This has gone on long enough and it really needs to be investigated by someone such as Clark and his staff. He has the resources to pull in all of the accredited law enforcement agencies to assist in such an investigation. He has no problem spending the taxpayers money on such a case as this. I just do not understand why that such a nationwide case has been swept under the rug and forgotten about for so many years, and no one such as Clark and the former OR current UC Sheriff and their respective departments have pursued such a great opportunity to see justice served. The solving of this case would bring fame to Unicoi County and bordering counties, and to all who participates.
Taxpayer

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2012
I confess I done it! He pissed me off cause i had the butcher all ready an sharpening his knives an he up an sold Betsy ta Hotrod. Damnit man I had this big party planned. Was gonna have ribeye all around but NOOOOOO! Look at er now just a sex toy!
Taxpayer

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
I confess I done it! He pissed me off cause i had the butcher all ready an sharpening his knives an he up an sold Betsy ta Hotrod. Damnit man I had this big party planned. Was gonna have ribeye all around but NOOOOOO! Look at er now just a sex toy!
(Holding hands out) All right cuff an stuff me!!
Bigger balls than yours

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 15, 2012
I don't know who shot J. R. but I do know who didn't shoot him. It could not have been Kenny because he wasn't shot in the back.
J Ed Hoover

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Bigger balls than yours wrote:
I don't know who shot J. R. but I do know who didn't shoot him. It could not have been Kenny because he wasn't shot in the back.
Now that's some good investigative work,I may have an opening for you !
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Bigger balls than yours wrote:
Gotta be right on this one!! The only way that Keeeeeney would approach someone would be from the "jap" position. You know, hit them from behind and run like hell - like he did in Johnson City. So if JR was shot from the back, it was not JAP Keeeeeney. He must feel good that there is something sinister that he is not implicated in - nice change!
hornytoadress

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Well now. I don't who shot JR, but I can tell you this. I would love to lay Bart Ray down :) :)
Kenny

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 18, 2012
hornytoadress wrote:
Well now. I don't who shot JR, but I can tell you this. I would love to lay Bart Ray down :):)
I would too! But he's not gay...I already tried!
hornytoadress

Johnson City, TN

#15 Nov 19, 2012
But I'm a female.........
Kenny

Charlotte, NC

#17 Nov 19, 2012
ADAM HOLT wrote:
I HEARD HO G DONE IT GOT IN A FIGHT OVER A PIZZA.
Nope,it wasn't Hawg...I was supposed to take him a pizza,but I'm NOT man enough too.I think as a peace offering,I'll buy him a gift certificate and mail it to him...I hope he excepts,and we can be friends.I just figured out people think I'm a STUPID NUT,and their RIGHT.Time to change my ways.I watched The Grinch that Stole Christmas last night,and it really touched my HEART.I said to myself,"SELF if the Grinch's heart can grow 3 sizes,mine can too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric carter 1 hr I think I know him 2
AutoNation in J.C. 1 hr Scary clown 4
Erwin mayor 13 hr Roy rock 26
Erwin mayor 13 hr Roy rock 7
Roommate Needed 14 hr Lynn Patty 20
Jimmy Erwin running for Sheriff! 14 hr Jim Jackson jr 18
erwin radio stations doesnt play music? 17 hr Marky Billson 70

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance