Church Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Get her off the air. She should take charm lessons from Lady GaGa - voice lessons from Tiny Tim - and make up lessons from Alice Cooper.

She gives the station bad carma.

Sara Diamond was the repulsive one for a while, now amy lynn (she does not deserve to have her name capitalized) has won the award for the most creepy, self centered, bitch on the entire network.
happyface

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

It sounds to me you all need to get a life of your own and stop worry about someone else's life!!! Are you jealous of Amy?? There isn't one thing wrong with Amy. Morgan is the one that opens his mouth where and when he shouldn't. I watch this show everyday. Here while back they were talking about Burger King doing food deliveries and Morgan said a smart remark about some people can't fit under the stirring wheel to go get there food, that was totally un called for. He needs to show more repect and cleanness in the kitchen when they cook. Alway licking his fingers then touching the food and he does lots other things in the kitchen just watch him. So keep your mouth shut about someone UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM PERSONALLY!!!!!!
gayfag

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

I think Morgan is sexy, I wish he would come out of the closet so I could hook up with him. Maybe he doesn't even need too, he may do it while still in?
LMAO

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

I seen Morgan today coming out of a local restaurant and he is not a bad looking man at all. He may come out of the closet one day ? Whatever he decides, he can still get the looks at his age. I bet he would be fun....Much better than Amy Lynn....Want to be Ashley Grindstaff..
Sarah

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Turn the tv off and your problem is solved.
Donkey Penis

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

gayfag wrote:
I think Morgan is sexy, I wish he would come out of the closet so I could hook up with him. Maybe he doesn't even need too, he may do it while still in?
I swear I think I saw him servicing three Negro gentlemen in the back of an '88. Olds Cutlass
UnhappyFace

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

happyface wrote:
It sounds to me you all need to get a life of your own and stop worry about someone else's life!!! Are you jealous of Amy?? There isn't one thing wrong with Amy. Morgan is the one that opens his mouth where and when he shouldn't. I watch this show everyday. Here while back they were talking about Burger King doing food deliveries and Morgan said a smart remark about some people can't fit under the stirring wheel to go get there food, that was totally un called for. He needs to show more repect and cleanness in the kitchen when they cook. Alway licking his fingers then touching the food and he does lots other things in the kitchen just watch him. So keep your mouth shut about someone UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM PERSONALLY!!!!!!
Do YOU know either of them PERSONALLY?????
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

UnhappyFace wrote:
<quoted text>Do YOU know either of them PERSONALLY?????
do you?
UnhappyFace

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

jason wrote:
<quoted text>
do you?
Lol No, I do not. But I doubt that "happyface" does either. I was merely making a point which (obviously)was too much for you to comprehend.
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

UnhappyFace wrote:
<quoted text>Lol No, I do not. But I doubt that "happyface" does either. I was merely making a point which (obviously)was too much for you to comprehend.
I didn't see the end of the other persons comment about knowing them personally, I thought you just said that.. Lol sorry
stitches

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Morgan acts gay as heck. Amy seems like a snotty azzz. I dont get the show at all. Who gives a crap about what they put on air? Not me.
Linbuch

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

She's rude! So into "Herself". Such a bad example for the "tri-cities".
WTFE

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

AMEN...get them off the air.. but something more meaningful instead of a bunch of cooking...it's time for a change...we need new and fresh, not old and into themselves..
Middle of Road

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

I do think the show has run its course & really serves no purpose any more. The show used to showcase many local businesses & had a good variety, regardless of who hosted. Lately, it does seem like Cashley Grindanystaff shows up on there all the f*^king time along with her buddies the Bowman Jewelers siblings. What has Cashley done to earn the ability to host a TV show. Education, no.... Experience, no......Oh yeah, sleep with an old man every night. The show really seems to be about Amy Lynn's social crowd anymore, or those who desperately want to be part of that crowd. I personally think that the attorney girl does a good job, just the facts & not look at me & my huge ego. Change Please.
tom from ocala fl

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Morgan is also too old we need young hip blood on the show Please
caesar

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

I watch Amy every chance I get. I think she is a "Little Morsel" I wish she would gain a little weight in her legs(like Gretchen Carlson)and show a little more leg, but I still watch her. Hope she never leaves. I also like Sarah Diamond, she too is a morsel
Laugh

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

caesar wrote:
I watch Amy every chance I get. I think she is a "Little Morsel" I wish she would gain a little weight in her legs(like Gretchen Carlson)and show a little more leg, but I still watch her. Hope she never leaves. I also like Sarah Diamond, she too is a morsel
Funny!
Eye Opening

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Wow, this whole group is under attack on Topix here lately. Morgan, Steve & Cashley Grindstaff, Bowman Jewelers are also popular blogs. Are the local just sick of Amy Lynn & the above mentioned characters?? I don't think that the typical "people are jealous" applies here.
Brenda Foster

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

I totally disagree with this guy. I think Amy Lynn does a fine job, and I look forward to watching her every day. Ch.11, please do NOT fire her based on one crazy guy's opinion!
theatre guy wrote:
This is another attempt to get Amy Lynn fired from her job as co-host of Daytime Tri-Cities. Morgan King does a very good job on the show. He comes across as being a nice normal "guy next door". Amy, however, is TERRIBLE!!!! She is constantly talking down to the guest and the viewers at home. She is sickening. Shes a Kelly Ripa wannbe, and she doesnt even come close. I cant even watch the show anymore. I do catch it when she is away. When shes not there its a good informative and entertaining show. But that stops the minute shes back. If you agree with me on this please let WJHL know. send an email or write a letter (do people still write letters??). Amy has got to go!!!
Harletrider13

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

me too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Jonesborough Forum right now

Search the Jonesborough Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min WTSenior 140,647
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 8,936
Burger King (Dec '13) 4 hr concerned 3
Chief Deputy Patrick Littleton is a good-lookin... (Mar '11) 7 hr concerned 18
Wash Cty Schools (May '10) Tue Bouttime 12
Post on dykes/Woodward gone Jul 20 Drunkard Vicki 3
Tony snapp. Mr.lawncare Jul 19 Poppa Duck II 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesborough Jobs

•••