street said some of the state witness...

street said some of the state witness help harris case.

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TOM FELLERS

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2013
ONE WAS MICHILLE RICKER , SHE SAID LYNN STOP BY THE BANK AND CASHED THE 4,500 DOLLAR CHECK HER AND TOM.STACY SAID AT THAT TIME THE MONEY WAS THERES. SHE WAS A GOOD WITNESS FOR KENT. KUDOS TO HER FOR DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB ON THE STAND.
TELL THE TRUTH

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
i liked when lynn said she bout the gun for the sheriffs dept, street asked her is she paid tax. SHE SAID NO , HE SAID IS THE THE RECIPT FOR THE GUN SHE SAID YES, HE SAID YOU CARE TO READ OUT FROM IT WHERE IT SAYS TAX READ THAT NUMBER TO THE JURY PLEAESE, SHE GOT CAUGHT IN HER LIE RIGHT THERE. LOVED IT.BABABABABA STILL LAUGHING
KYLE SCHULTZ

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 22, 2013
HARRIS= 2 CLARK, BROOKS, RAY, ROGERS, RICKER , DAY , CROWDER, BOWEN. 0
p roe

Marion, VA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
The only thing that helped his case was having friends serve on the jury,plain and simple.
KYLE SCHULTZ

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
THE WITNESS HELPED A LOT ALSO, KUDOS TO ALL.THE TBI NEVER DID ASK HIM ONE THING , REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME ONE WHO CHARGED A MAN IN CARTER COUNTY SAID HE WAS WORKING IN NC BY HIS PHONE RECORDS, GOES TO COURT AND LO AND BEHOLD HIS PHONE WAS BONCHING OFF A CELL TOWER IN NC. THE STATE WITNESS HELPED HIM AND MR CEO BROOKS WELL HE WAS A JOKE PLAIN AND SIMPLE, TONY ASS WAS OUT OF PAINTS THE FIRST TRIAL .
LARRY RATLIFF

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 24, 2013
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN ONE DUMB WITNESS
Ward Rowe Road

Knoxville, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2013
kent harris long list of lovers is help on jurys in erwin who hasnt he been in dbed with.
Bigger balls than yours

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2013
KYLE SCHULTZ wrote:
HARRIS= 2 CLARK, BROOKS, RAY, ROGERS, RICKER , DAY , CROWDER, BOWEN. 0
It does not matter to me if a jury ever convicts Kent Harris or not . In Unicoi County it will be hard to find the people with the guts to do the right thing and vote guilty. I know that he is a wothless piece of crap not worth his weight in pig doo doo. I know well his exploits of the last 12 years and he has done plenty to go to prison over and most of it he has not been charged with. If Kent and Kenny ever find out who I am they may get drunk one night and try to work up the courage to come and try to ambush me. If they do it may save taxpayers some money because I am always packing the heat.
CASPER THE GHOST

Marion, VA

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Bigger balls than yours wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter to me if a jury ever convicts Kent Harris or not . In Unicoi County it will be hard to find the people with the guts to do the right thing and vote guilty. I know that he is a wothless piece of crap not worth his weight in pig doo doo. I know well his exploits of the last 12 years and he has done plenty to go to prison over and most of it he has not been charged with. If Kent and Kenny ever find out who I am they may get drunk one night and try to work up the courage to come and try to ambush me. If they do it may save taxpayers some money because I am always packing the heat.
If they were to ever work the courage up?They have no courage,you need eyes in the back of your head with that bunch.
People are not afraid of them as long as they can see them,it's what they do in the dark and behind your back that people are leary of.It pays to always be watchful and keep your property guarded at all times,they are not too proud to sneak around and do whatever they can to anyone.
LARRY RATLIFF

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2013
IF YOU GOT BIG BALLS THEN WHY MOT POST YOUR NAME , ANOTHER ONE WHO HIDES AND TYPES BIG NOTES. I BET THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH AFTER READING YOUR POST. HAHAHAHAH
CASPER THE GHOST

Marion, VA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
LARRY RATLIFF wrote:
IF YOU GOT BIG BALLS THEN WHY MOT POST YOUR NAME , ANOTHER ONE WHO HIDES AND TYPES BIG NOTES. I BET THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH AFTER READING YOUR POST. HAHAHAHAH
My balls are shriveled up from being in your mouth too long,lol.I'm gonna miss you when you return to work big fella...
Just Saying

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Im sure all the negative attention and suspicion of his guilt. It dosen't help Kent, and that's probably why the new house is being built far from Erwin.lol
Bigger balls than yours

Johnson City, TN

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Im sure all the negative attention and suspicion of his guilt. It dosen't help Kent, and that's probably why the new house is being built far from Erwin.lol
It's not far enough away from Erwin. I wish the worthless piece of shit would move to Siberia and take his uncle Kenny with him.
ARNOLD DEMARR

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 27, 2013
NOT TO SMART TO HAVE A WITNESS AND THE DEFENSE SAID SHE DONE GREAT FOR US.
Verizon

Marion, VA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
ARNOLD DEMARR wrote:
NOT TO SMART TO HAVE A WITNESS AND THE DEFENSE SAID SHE DONE GREAT FOR US.
Us?????? Guess you told on yourself lol....
ARNOLD DEMARR

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 27, 2013
THE DEFENSE SAID SHE DONE GREAT FOR US MEEANING THEM DUMB ASS,NO I AM NOT ONE OF THEM BUT I WAS THERE IN COURT WHEN ALL OF THE STATES WITNESS LIED LIKE A DOG. GET IT DOG.
Missy

Orlando, FL

#17 Feb 27, 2013
ARNOLD DEMARR wrote:
THE DEFENSE SAID SHE DONE GREAT FOR US MEEANING THEM DUMB ASS,NO I AM NOT ONE OF THEM BUT I WAS THERE IN COURT WHEN ALL OF THE STATES WITNESS LIED LIKE A DOG. GET IT DOG.
Karma...

http://s18.postimage.org/uud6ghet5/Karma.jpg
ARNOLD DEMARR

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 27, 2013
WHO RAN IN THE RIVER?IS THAT KENNY?
Fortune Teller

Orlando, FL

#19 Feb 27, 2013
ARNOLD DEMARR wrote:
WHO RAN IN THE RIVER?IS THAT KENNY?
an omen of things to come...first a bright flash then...

citizen

Johnson City, TN

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Fortune Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
an omen of things to come...first a bright flash then...
This sounds to me like a direct terrorist threat and should be treated as if it might happen.All law enforcement agencies should be looking into a threat like this. It doesn't matter who it is directed at. It has to be considered a Threat to everyone driving up and down the river road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radio.......It's So Twentieth Century 1 hr Yo Mama 9
Dorris Hensley mayor 2 hr huhhuh 32
numans 3 hr My thoughts 2
Grindstaff Automotive Group (Sep '10) 8 hr Too funny 37
Wetlands Water Park is a Big Ripoff (Jun '11) 8 hr Meathead 62
Jet Broadcasting scam posts censored again 13 hr bobby e 9
washington county detention center (Feb '13) 18 hr Wow 30

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance