wonder why there"s not been anything ...

wonder why there"s not been anything posted about the ucsd

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

Tick Tock

Marion, VA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
It seemed like everytime Sheriff Hensley had to disclipine any of his employees it wound up on here first.
But since the 2 deputies had to resign there has been nothing on here.
HMMMMMM,I think we know now why the resignations upset them so much.
Levi

Columbia, SC

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Tick Tock wrote:
It seemed like everytime Sheriff Hensley had to disclipine any of his employees it wound up on here first.
But since the 2 deputies had to resign there has been nothing on here.
HMMMMMM,I think we know now why the resignations upset them so much.
The only thing left to say is " GOOD JOB BOYS, Y'ALL HAVE CLEANED HOUSE "
Tick Tock

Marion, VA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing left to say is " GOOD JOB BOYS, Y'ALL HAVE CLEANED HOUSE "
I think there might be a couple more left,but if they straighten up and fly right,their job is safe.I don't think he could be any fairer.
tommy

Knoxville, TN

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Was Clyde Hughes working at the sheriffs dept. he told me he was going to work for Mike Hensley if he got elected? I cant imagine if he was working there whose weapon did he use in the tragedy?
Tick Tock

Marion, VA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
tommy wrote:
Was Clyde Hughes working at the sheriffs dept. he told me he was going to work for Mike Hensley if he got elected? I cant imagine if he was working there whose weapon did he use in the tragedy?
He had been working for Kent Harris,used one of his guns he had stuck up in the window.
gayhawg

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2013
If clyde was working as an informant as he told many people for mike hensley then i hope they check this case out very closely before calling it a murder suicide?
Shame X601

Stanfield, NC

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Shame on you RED!
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
gayhawg wrote:
If clyde was working as an informant as he told many people for mike hensley then i hope they check this case out very closely before calling it a murder suicide?
Guess it's like the city councilman in Georgia who was called to turn his lights on then someone tried to shoot him,I think they suspected another of one of Kent's former employees in that.
Kent surrounded himself with people like that and just enough good people to make it look good.
I think Clyde teamed up with Riley to stalk Kent's foes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
washington county mayor son 12 hr concerned 1
Never had a date (Apr '11) Sat dieselhater 2
husband staying out all night? (May '13) Sat dieselhater 2
fenders farm Sat dieselhater 1
Bosken has destroyed Crockett Football Sep 22 Locals 4
Charlie Moore For Jonesborough Mayor Sep 22 Fish on 7
lady that rides the kawaksaki Sep 21 utfan 2

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance