East Tennessee .... a hater's paradise

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

walt white

Kingsport, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
One can look at the Topix sites for towns and cities all over North America, and will be hard-pressed to find others with the sheer volume of hateful posting that one finds on the local forums.
Hate IS a cancer that WILL eat you up inside.
Enlightened

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Hate and anger are like holding hot coals, the only one that gets burned is you.
Pontiff

Greenville, SC

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Pontificating to yourself again BG? Expanding your audience beyond your hypocritical FB. 30+ years of the helping the rich to get richer and causing the poor to get poorer by stacking the property assessment deck would certainly help create animosity among the masses, wouldn't you agree?
peter

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
maybe kent can move on to hell and make our county a better place.
nagada

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Pontiff wrote:
Pontificating to yourself again BG? Expanding your audience beyond your hypocritical FB. 30+ years of the helping the rich to get richer and causing the poor to get poorer by stacking the property assessment deck would certainly help create animosity among the masses, wouldn't you agree?
Your post is unclear.
Who's BG?
Is his/her hypocritical FB referring to FaceBook?
walt white

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
peter wrote:
maybe kent can move on to hell and make our county a better place.
To wish hell on anyone speaks as much about oneself as it does about the one upon whom you wish it.
Your post proves the point of this thread.
Pontiff

Greenville, SC

#7 Feb 26, 2013
nagada wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is unclear.
Who's BG?
Is his/her hypocritical FB referring to FaceBook?
BG is enlightened to the meaning of the post being the evil one who committed egregious sins against fine and decent people and betrayed their trust during those 30+ years. Lo that house of cards shall soon be torn asunder and purged as by a cleansing inferno and BG and all those sins shall be exposed for the discernment of the innocents. The tainted fruit bestowed by BG and his evil followers upon the evil participants shall be snatched from their grasps and restored to the innocents and a new era of honesty and truth shall rise with the morning sun and cast a new dawning of hope over the Valley Beautiful.
dick

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
i am sick of this town being run by crooks liek kentie harris and his marry band of followers, steal from poor and give to rich. he is nothing but a leach sucking everything he can from erwin, watch out telford here he comes.
local guy

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 27, 2013
walt white wrote:
One can look at the Topix sites for towns and cities all over North America, and will be hard-pressed to find others with the sheer volume of hateful posting that one finds on the local forums.
Hate IS a cancer that WILL eat you up inside.
the town is GREAT,the problem is a few trouble makers right here in this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WQUT's Tennessee Midnight Rambler Retires (Jan '12) 5 hr radio fan 67
Pharaohs 7 hr Betty Humter 2
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail (Aug '14) 10 hr Wyatt Earp 69
Josh Rector (Aug '14) 11 hr Youdontknowubitchu 4
Our future under current TN law 14 hr homesick 1
can you help 14 hr boston 4
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare 15 hr We the people pip... 59
Jonesborough Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine