Cradic placed on parole

ROGERSVILLE-After serving approximately 15 months of an eight year sentence for theft and money laundering Tony Cradic has been released on parole, according to the Tennessee Department of Corrections and ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Duhh Derr

Kingsport, TN

#61 Jun 22, 2011
This was forgotten about until you came on here acting like an ass.

Be the Christian you are claiming you and your family are and shut up, forgive and move on.
sheila cradic

Kingsport, TN

#62 Jun 22, 2011
New Mom wrote:
Wow. I've never seen this on here. A lot of people think they know what really happened. I don't know the whole story but I do know what was going on with the clients during Mr. Cradic's tenure and after. The clients were well served under his management. I agree with bring Cradic Back. He did make mistakes, but so did a lot of other people. Tony was an awesome supervisor and friend. He has really turned his life around in ways that are unimaginable. I for one, can't believe the person he has become. While in jail, he tutored inmates to obtain their GED. He is a wonderful father to his two children. Like most of topix, here we are judging people we don't know and juding the decisions they made.
I don't know how things are working under the new director but have my ideas. It may not be OK, but I know Tony wasn't only using that money on himself; he made sure each and every client were well taken care of. It may not be fair, but should we say our government system is fair? Maybe he was giving the clients what they deserved where the government failed them. The conditions the clients live in under normal circumstances are not OK. He took care of them... legal or not.
I would like to know the facts from the person who said he was discharged from the Marines and where they found that info.
Judy R hit the nail on the head.
Amen!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#63 Jun 22, 2011
Duhh Derr wrote:
This was forgotten about until you came on here acting like an ass.
Be the Christian you are claiming you and your family are and shut up, forgive and move on.
Does Duhh Derr have a name? And I am not acting like an ass.. what if someone said something about your family? Would you not be upset? I had no clue that there were websites you could go to online that post such mean and cruel things about people. Where has compassion and forgiveness gone? As for claiming to be a Christian...I don't claim to be a Christian... I am a child of God! I am not the one who is judging in these post and if I can't say a prayer for someone and have compassion for that person then I have no morals at all! Care to give me a name of whom I am chatting with??
Duhh Derr

Kingsport, TN

#64 Jun 24, 2011
gotarheelsgo wrote:
<quoted text>Does Duhh Derr have a name? And I am not acting like an ass.. what if someone said something about your family? Would you not be upset? I had no clue that there were websites you could go to online that post such mean and cruel things about people. Where has compassion and forgiveness gone? As for claiming to be a Christian...I don't claim to be a Christian... I am a child of God! I am not the one who is judging in these post and if I can't say a prayer for someone and have compassion for that person then I have no morals at all! Care to give me a name of whom I am chatting with??
Do you believe in Christ?
compassion

Atlanta, GA

#65 Apr 21, 2012
Cradic is a criminal.
I Moved Away

Cartersville, GA

#66 Jan 26, 2013
Is it true that Cradic is back in the state pen? I can't find any info on it.
Update

Knoxville, TN

#67 Oct 24, 2013
I know Tony's wife, who is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. They have 2 girls, and his oldest by his previous marriage lives with them too. They bought a house in Kingsport several years ago but still go to church in Church Hill where she grew up. They are a very happy, loving family despite the many mean things that have been said here. Tony was granted a full pardoned by Gov. Bredesen in December 2010 removing his felony conviction even though he had served out his sentence. Since 2010, he has run his own business as a Department of Defense contractor, and from the looks of things, is doing very well. Both he and his wife are humble, generous people who love and serve God. He will be the first to admit he has made mistakes in his life, and nobody that I know would ever define his life by those mistakes. It's just not who he is today or has been for the past 10 years that I've known him. His wife adores him and so do his girls. He is a model husband and father. I know this will make many of you mad, but that's your problem and not mine. Whatever happened before 10 years ago is in the past, and if you can't leave it there and move forward, I hope God forgives you. He obviously has Tony and blesses him today for being a light for His love. Even though I hate I came across this garbage looking for Tony's blog, I'm glad I could set the record straight or at least bring it up to date. Go ahead and hate if you want, but I promise it won't matter a single bit to Tony, his family or all of us who love them. Just won't matter.
Why

Kingsport, TN

#68 Oct 24, 2013
Why in the world did you bring this back around? You should be ashamed of yourself.
duh

Kingsport, TN

#69 Oct 24, 2013
My thoughts exactly. This dunce should have went to TC himself and said this to him and left this thread alone.
Forgiveness

Knoxville, TN

#70 Oct 29, 2013
Let this be he has pulled his time, admits his wrongs and has made them right! One heck of a family to prosper through such trying times!!!
Big Boy

Atlanta, GA

#71 Nov 7, 2013
Damn, that guy is a big fatso!!!!

And, I watched a couple of videos and read a couple of entries on his blog... The man has nothing to say and he's saying it!!!!!! What a dullard.

Go back to prison and quit cluttering up the interment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 3 hr DonotbesoNaive 248
Ebola control 8 hr Zzz 12
Where do people go for assistance with food or ... 8 hr OldTennGranny 4
Washington County Sheriff's Officr (May '11) Oct 14 Coward Cop 19
cop in wreck (Jun '13) Oct 14 Coward Cop 15
Washington County, TN Arrest Reports & Mugshots... (Mar '12) Oct 14 Eric friend 5
I'm New to Jonesborough (Help!) (Oct '12) Oct 14 Eric friend 17
Jonesborough Dating
Find my Match

Jonesborough Jobs

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesborough News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesborough

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]