Why is Clark taking so long to charge...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Know it All

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jan 30, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are a witness then. Or afraid your testimony couldn't stand cross examination.
I don't care to stand in front of your church and give my testimony because unlike you I speak the truth. In fact I may just be there this sunday.
meto

Bluff City, TN

#43 Jan 30, 2013
Old Joe Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet one thing,you don't have the balls to face him.I don't know him too well,but a little birdie told me what you meant by watch hawg.I went on facebook and had my son to join it,one thing I will say,he has the balls to take a stand for what is right.
Your wrong he don't scare me...he is just a person and that is all.....
meto

Bluff City, TN

#44 Jan 30, 2013
The one and only wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that will depend on if he has been in cahoots with you very long 0057 won't it. If he is in your nest I'm sure he has Skeltons, they always come out. I can't wait to see what John Day will reveal! It's getting exciting again!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Ain't this fun??????
You need to try to keep one name instead of changing it everytime and starting trouble on here....or at least get another IP address....See that address below your made up name...there you go you found it..
meto

Bluff City, TN

#45 Jan 30, 2013
Heart, Levi and one and only...IP address Shelby NC....or should be say lets just call him daddy...
meto

Bluff City, TN

#46 Jan 30, 2013
Oh yea and the General and the Janitor...now do you want people to think that there is five people in Sheby NC that have nothing better to talk about than Erwin...lol....The five people in your head...take another pill and lay down somewhere the first of the month is almost here and your check will be here along with your food stamps and then you will have something else to do.....
Earnhardt Sr

Knoxville, TN

#47 Jan 30, 2013
meto wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong he don't scare me...he is just a person and that is all.....
You are right,he is just a person that isn't afraid to take a stand.You should check his FB page out,he is more civil than the idiots on here,but his opinions are always the same.
He nay be on here using an alias and maybe not,I don't know either way,but I don't think it matters if he is.
tfutyyygy8

Abingdon, VA

#48 Jan 31, 2013
ytfytfdytfytftftf uyytoytoiupioip[iop[oi 65r765r76t6t76t76t76 09i09i-09-0090909i 808908909i0kpop[oloipi
show

Johnson City, TN

#49 Jan 31, 2013
Earnhardt Sr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right,he is just a person that isn't afraid to take a stand.You should check his FB page out,he is more civil than the idiots on here,but his opinions are always the same.
He nay be on here using an alias and maybe not,I don't know either way,but I don't think it matters if he is.
thing about it is. he doesn't know anything except hear say or he would testify.
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#50 Jan 31, 2013
Old Joe Clark wrote:
It seems like Rick Butler getting himself in a jam has thrown a monkeywrench into the political machine that is having to work secretly in Erwin.
Could it be that the Harris/Woods clan had Butler pegged as the one they would support for sheriff in 14?Thus putting them and the dope dealers back in power?
With Clark taking his time on this,could it be they are trying to figure out an angle on how to cover this up and make it look good?
I've wondered and have heard several people question why the jury wasn't sequestered in either of the Kent Harris trials.That opens the door for corruption right there.Times are hard,Kent has lots of stolen money and the federal government has given him more to buy the not guilty verdicts.
The state can bring all the evidence they want,when $$$$$ changes hands,they will get off scott free.So I must wonder just what is taking so long with the charges on Rick Butler.
You are an idiot, along with these other conspiracy nuts...who is being paid off you dumb ass? Lets see....Clark gets TBI involved...they investigate....DA takes cases to Grand Jury...guess they were paid off to indict Harris....DA CHOOSES to try case twice to throw everybody off the trail that he is secretly trying to "help" Harris...but wait, to really help ole Kent out DA is trying another case to get paid off again....damn what a plan...now you say Clark is going to help out BUTLER....so he can be next sheriff....damn you're smart...why don't you go ahead and get the book rights on this story...cause it sounds like a winner.....
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#51 Jan 31, 2013
Glock43 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, along with these other conspiracy nuts...who is being paid off you dumb ass? Lets see....Clark gets TBI involved...they investigate....DA takes cases to Grand Jury...guess they were paid off to indict Harris....DA CHOOSES to try case twice to throw everybody off the trail that he is secretly trying to "help" Harris...but wait, to really help ole Kent out DA is trying another case to get paid off again....damn what a plan...now you say Clark is going to help out BUTLER....so he can be next sheriff....damn you're smart...why don't you go ahead and get the book rights on this story...cause it sounds like a winner.....
You need to read the post of what Kent put on Facebook you stupid piece of shit.
Conspiracy?No,it won't work now,lol.........You need to comprehend what you read numbnuts,as far as Clark goes,he has about 4 more trials to get him,if he don't,he's a goner too.
Now get back in the corner and lick your nuts and leave me alone retard.
show

Johnson City, TN

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Old Joe Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the post of what Kent put on Facebook you stupid piece of shit.
Conspiracy?No,it won't work now,lol.........You need to comprehend what you read numbnuts,as far as Clark goes,he has about 4 more trials to get him,if he don't,he's a goner too.
Now get back in the corner and lick your nuts and leave me alone retard.
How you going to help get rid of anyone. In order to help you have to come out in public which a coward like you never will.All you know how to do is get on here and hide behind an alias and slander people of which you know nothing. Your time is coming to where you will have to come out and prove what you say.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#53 Feb 1, 2013
show wrote:
<quoted text>
How you going to help get rid of anyone. In order to help you have to come out in public which a coward like you never will.All you know how to do is get on here and hide behind an alias and slander people of which you know nothing. Your time is coming to where you will have to come out and prove what you say.
Blah,blah,blah...You keep going on with the same BS to everyone that you disagree with.
1.You aren't scaring anyone
2.If using an alias makes you a coward,then you are caliing yourself a coward.
3.It is not against the law to speak out against you or any of the pieces of crap that call themselves a Harris or Woods.
I know you all like to think that you are so high up that all you do is speak the word and things get done,not so,been hearing this "we will find out who you are" for months now.I guess you don't have the pull you think you have you stupid piece of crap.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#54 Feb 1, 2013
show wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up the definition of coward,here is what I found,

http://s20.postimage.org/8krmkby2l/Beer_Outin...
show

Johnson City, TN

#55 Feb 2, 2013
Butler and Killen must have done a lot down there for it to take 3 new friends to replace them. But that is alright the county has plenty of money to train friends to replace them.Quick hires must of already had friends in mind. The Unicoi County Sheriff’s Department has three new part-time hires, to fill vacancies caused by the two Unicoi County deputies who resigned to avoid disciplinary action. Administrative Assistant Craig Masters says it costs around $13,000 to train three new employees, who will then either serve the county until the cost is made up, or reimburse the department for the cost of their training.
pottery collector

United States

#56 Feb 2, 2013
show wrote:
Butler and Killen must have done a lot down there for it to take 3 new friends to replace them. But that is alright the county has plenty of money to train friends to replace them.Quick hires must of already had friends in mind. The Unicoi County SheriffÂ’s Department has three new part-time hires, to fill vacancies caused by the two Unicoi County deputies who resigned to avoid disciplinary action. Administrative Assistant Craig Masters says it costs around $13,000 to train three new employees, who will then either serve the county until the cost is made up, or reimburse the department for the cost of their training.
Get over it!
Tick Tock

Marion, VA

#57 Feb 2, 2013
show wrote:
Butler and Killen must have done a lot down there for it to take 3 new friends to replace them. But that is alright the county has plenty of money to train friends to replace them.Quick hires must of already had friends in mind. The Unicoi County Sheriff’s Department has three new part-time hires, to fill vacancies caused by the two Unicoi County deputies who resigned to avoid disciplinary action. Administrative Assistant Craig Masters says it costs around $13,000 to train three new employees, who will then either serve the county until the cost is made up, or reimburse the department for the cost of their training.
Did a lot of drinking and pill popping which is why it took 3 hrs to report the wreck.You should see the movie,in a theatre near you this summer.
who

Johnson City, TN

#58 Feb 2, 2013
Tick Tock wrote:
<quoted text>
Did a lot of drinking and pill popping which is why it took 3 hrs to report the wreck.You should see the movie,in a theatre near you this summer.
Who did a lot of drinking and pill popping?
pimping in a singlewide

La Follette, TN

#59 Feb 2, 2013
Who hell! Got an owl in your pocket? If you hold any type of ofice or job in UNICOI COUNTY take that 50 THOUSAND DOLLARS That our dumn ass MAYOR wishes to burn AND DRUG TEST THE BUNCH AND I MEAN THE HOLLLLLE BUNCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Chairman 31 min Darin 2
holly vows to make the county great again,word ... 3 hr Shaker 5
keith holly for mayor write in ballot in august... 3 hr Shaker 2
Who will vote.for grandy in August election?? 3 hr Shaker 5
Kelly Wolfe lost an election to Kent Harris 7 hr May Gang 15
Wolfe in Trouble 8 hr May Gang 1
keith holly could be a good choice for mayor of... 22 hr slimshady 2

Jonesborough Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages