Why is Clark taking so long to charge...
Heart

Clinton, SC

#21 Jan 30, 2013
If I was a betting man I'd say that the top brass for the highway patrol has instructed the trooper to make a grand jury presentment.
Here Come Da Judge

Greenville, SC

#22 Jan 30, 2013
roost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is it chickenshit that they are trying to hide in the UCSD. You keep saying they are getting rid of the ones that are telling things. Just what are they doing they don't want told? The public deserves to know what is going on. Why should the UCSD turn it over to the DA? Isn't it up to the THP to prosecute if anything went on.
I just left one for you on your moronic post about A. Campbell. Here's a little more enlightenment for you, pinhead. Butler committed a felony in filing a false police report - automatic turnover to the DA. He hasn't been charged yet because it has to go to the grand jury in February, which is the next date on which they convene.

Sheriff Hensley is rightfully and dutifully ridding his department of slugs like Butler left over from the regime of a completely inept and, putting it mildly, egregiously shady imbecile who was elected three times by a group of people made up of wealthy, greedy supporters who he could make even richer via his surly and nefarious ways and an additional group of ignorant, backward Kool-Aid drinkers who would elect Gomer if he smiled at them, hugged them, and said to them, "you just let me know if I can ever do anything for you."

So get used to it, punk. The dregs of this Sheriff Department will soon be all gone and Sheriff Hensley and his band of highly skilled officers with impeccable character along with a fine city Police Department will have crime in our county under control and the bad guys on the run. The honest, decent folks in Unicoi County not only fully support it, but encourage and revel in it. Buttheads like you are passe and will gradually fade from the landscape of our great county, and we will be able to finally announce to the world that we truly live in the "Valley Beautiful"!
know

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Here Come Da Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
I just left one for you on your moronic post about A. Campbell. Here's a little more enlightenment for you, pinhead. Butler committed a felony in filing a false police report - automatic turnover to the DA. He hasn't been charged yet because it has to go to the grand jury in February, which is the next date on which they convene.
Sheriff Hensley is rightfully and dutifully ridding his department of slugs like Butler left over from the regime of a completely inept and, putting it mildly, egregiously shady imbecile who was elected three times by a group of people made up of wealthy, greedy supporters who he could make even richer via his surly and nefarious ways and an additional group of ignorant, backward Kool-Aid drinkers who would elect Gomer if he smiled at them, hugged them, and said to them, "you just let me know if I can ever do anything for you."
So get used to it, punk. The dregs of this Sheriff Department will soon be all gone and Sheriff Hensley and his band of highly skilled officers with impeccable character along with a fine city Police Department will have crime in our county under control and the bad guys on the run. The honest, decent folks in Unicoi County not only fully support it, but encourage and revel in it. Buttheads like you are passe and will gradually fade from the landscape of our great county, and we will be able to finally announce to the world that we truly live in the "Valley Beautiful"!
You cowards will never announce who you are.Cowardly hiding behind an alias name making statements that even you don't believe. They are trying to pull out every stop IMO to try to find something on anyone to try to get them to testify to some sort of a lie against Harris. Just like how they get their drug busts. Bust someone and promise them the world to rat.Why do you think the feds are in on so many of the busts. Mostly because 95% of the charges brought by the UCSD are dismissed on technicalities.Now that is what I call highly skilled officers.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Here Come Da Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put !
Levi

Clinton, SC

#25 Jan 30, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
You cowards will never announce who you are.Cowardly hiding behind an alias name making statements that even you don't believe. They are trying to pull out every stop IMO to try to find something on anyone to try to get them to testify to some sort of a lie against Harris. Just like how they get their drug busts. Bust someone and promise them the world to rat.Why do you think the feds are in on so many of the busts. Mostly because 95% of the charges brought by the UCSD are dismissed on technicalities.Now that is what I call highly skilled officers.
Burn baby burn! It's killing your soul , it's evident in your post. The Hensley administration is here to stay. Get used to it, the more you push the harder they work, it is a good motivator. It's not a passion it's an obsession! You have forever lost power! GOOD RIDDENS!
know

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn baby burn! It's killing your soul , it's evident in your post. The Hensley administration is here to stay. Get used to it, the more you push the harder they work, it is a good motivator. It's not a passion it's an obsession! You have forever lost power! GOOD RIDDENS!
What is good riddens? Somebody else been riding your old lady or humping your face?God you bunch are so stupid.Scared to death of Harris. That is why you even stoop so low as to even testify lies. Funny thing is though that for every liar you all bring up the attorney's have a witness to testify that they are lying.From being in the safe with a secretary saying it wasn't open to lying about the dogs. Face it the truth will stand the test of time and their lying has been revealed.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#27 Jan 30, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol,when are you going to announce who you are?Could it be that your record as a lawman is below that of Barney Fife?
How many inmates did Kent Harris put in federal lockup?Mike and his team of proffessionals put more there in one month than Kent did in his whole 15 or 16 years in Law enforcement.The reason the feds are in on it,because Mike uses all the resources he can and they know they don't have to worry about the dealers getting tipped off anymore.
What you need to do is accept the fact that Unicoi county is on to you and the whole Harris/Woods clan,they know the pieces of shit you all really are.Go lay down and get over it,you won't line your pockets with anymore money from Unicoi County.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#28 Jan 30, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
What is good riddens? Somebody else been riding your old lady or humping your face?God you bunch are so stupid.Scared to death of Harris. That is why you even stoop so low as to even testify lies. Funny thing is though that for every liar you all bring up the attorney's have a witness to testify that they are lying.From being in the safe with a secretary saying it wasn't open to lying about the dogs. Face it the truth will stand the test of time and their lying has been revealed.
The only thing that has been revealed is that not everyone in Unicoi County is afraid of Kent and his shitty family of thugs.The people at his church wish him and Glenn White would leave so they can have church again without being used as a scapegoat.
Don't believe me? Get to know some of them,they will tell you their honest feelings.Visit people throughout the county,not the Yankees that haven't been here too long,they will tell you what they thought Kent was and what they now know he is.Don't believe me,visit a few of the old timers.
meto

Bluff City, TN

#29 Jan 30, 2013
Old Joe Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that ! Lengel thought he had it in the bag,but when they handed him the results,he threw the papers in the air,got in his car and left and never said a word,lol.He didn't even thank his supporters for their support.
The people of Unicoi County are happy with the sheriff we have now,I don't think they will chance trading him in,he's too honest and they like it.
If you will read Old Joe Clark's post really careful you will know who it is....parising the UCSD and they can do no wrong except the ones that worked under the past sheriff.....he is a joke...lol..go back to the watch hoggy...
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#30 Jan 30, 2013
meto wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will read Old Joe Clark's post really careful you will know who it is....parising the UCSD and they can do no wrong except the ones that worked under the past sheriff.....he is a joke...lol..go back to the watch hoggy...
LOL,I found out who you think I am,I can live with that,he's a good guy!It's killing your soul,you can keep guessing and in a millon years you would never find out.There's more than just Hawg that thinks the sheriff's office is doing good,and Hawg really doesn't give a shit who knows his opinion.
meto

Bluff City, TN

#31 Jan 30, 2013
Old Joe Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,I found out who you think I am,I can live with that,he's a good guy!It's killing your soul,you can keep guessing and in a millon years you would never find out.There's more than just Hawg that thinks the sheriff's office is doing good,and Hawg really doesn't give a shit who knows his opinion.
Yea right you keep telling yourself that and that just goes to prove there is more fools than him in this county...
wonder

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jan 30, 2013
Why was Butler forced to resign or be fired? Doesn't this administration believe in innocent till proven guilty? Or was it you resign and nothing will be said? But someone leaked it. It doesn't really matter everybody can see the real reason behind it. But that doesn't matter there is a bigger player getting ready to enter the picture. Wonder what charges will be tried to get trumped up on him.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#33 Jan 30, 2013
wonder wrote:
Why was Butler forced to resign or be fired? Doesn't this administration believe in innocent till proven guilty? Or was it you resign and nothing will be said? But someone leaked it. It doesn't really matter everybody can see the real reason behind it. But that doesn't matter there is a bigger player getting ready to enter the picture. Wonder what charges will be tried to get trumped up on him.
Videotape evidence is not something you can trump up red.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#34 Jan 30, 2013
meto wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right you keep telling yourself that and that just goes to prove there is more fools than him in this county...
I bet one thing,you don't have the balls to face him.I don't know him too well,but a little birdie told me what you meant by watch hawg.I went on facebook and had my son to join it,one thing I will say,he has the balls to take a stand for what is right.
The one and only

Clinton, SC

#35 Jan 30, 2013
wonder wrote:
Now that will depend on if he has been in cahoots with you very long 0057 won't it. If he is in your nest I'm sure he has Skeltons, they always come out. I can't wait to see what John Day will reveal! It's getting exciting again!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Ain't this fun??????
Know it All

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jan 30, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY person who lied at the trials was Kent Harris right through his worthless teeth. Not worth the gun powder to blow his worthless brains out. If Bowman knew the real truth he would spit in Kent Harris face and walk out.This man who was sworn to uphold the law and stand for justice was a hipocrit to his church and to his badge perpitrating crimes unspeakable. I know exactly what I am talking about and Kent Harris knows it.
know

Johnson City, TN

#38 Jan 30, 2013
Know it All wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY person who lied at the trials was Kent Harris right through his worthless teeth. Not worth the gun powder to blow his worthless brains out. If Bowman knew the real truth he would spit in Kent Harris face and walk out.This man who was sworn to uphold the law and stand for justice was a hipocrit to his church and to his badge perpitrating crimes unspeakable. I know exactly what I am talking about and Kent Harris knows it.
Then you are a witness then. Or afraid your testimony couldn't stand cross examination.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#39 Jan 30, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are a witness then. Or afraid your testimony couldn't stand cross examination.
Still trying to figure people out on here,lol.You sure have a lot of people agreeing with you !LMAO
Yes

Hermitage, TN

#40 Jan 30, 2013
Know it All wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY person who lied at the trials was Kent Harris right through his worthless teeth. Not worth the gun powder to blow his worthless brains out. If Bowman knew the real truth he would spit in Kent Harris face and walk out.This man who was sworn to uphold the law and stand for justice was a hipocrit to his church and to his badge perpitrating crimes unspeakable. I know exactly what I am talking about and Kent Harris knows it.
Yes he does,admit it...Never,but he definitely Knows it...Do you think that he might be Sweating about the next court date???Something has the Clan all to Hell tonight.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#41 Jan 30, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he does,admit it...Never,but he definitely Knows it...Do you think that he might be Sweating about the next court date???Something has the Clan all to Hell tonight.
They thought because the first trial wound up in a hung jury both times that all would dropped and forgotten.
I think they are sweating the videotape of the assault and the employee typing the beggar letter on county time.
There are no lies that can cover that up,unless the money he wanted was for the dogs,and the assault was to check and see if the dogs were on their toes !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk Teacher at JES 1 hr She's Crazy 5
who was the poor sap you gave VD this weekend? 2 hr MrHensley 2
Boones Creek School 10 hr Watch your kids 4
Uh Oh, WEMB WXIS truth threads deleted again 11 hr sandman 65
Drunk JES Teacher Mon CRAZY 1
Angela Minton Sun Alan 1
Gray Elementary/Middle School Trip May 19 Glad-wasnt-me 3

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance