Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9780 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

HigginsKnew

Winchester, TN

#6373 Sep 10, 2012
H NO!

Fragments of foreign DNA and other substances from vaccinations found in sick, disabled and dying children

http://www.weeklyblitz.net/2530/fragments-of-...

Even in 1920 they knew the horrors of vaccines...
http://www.dailypaul.com/148997/from-1920-boo...

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/higgins_b.html#HO...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17289048/Horrors-of...
Wobegone

Sweden

#6374 Sep 10, 2012
Most of the shots are ineffective and dangerous. Not ONE study shows that ANY of the shots give permanent immunity. None. Go to www.mercola.com to get a list of the dangerous ingredients utilized in many shots. One recent study showed that people that received five consecutive years of flu shots had an eighty percent greater likelihood of developing Alzheimers disease. Who gets these shots regularly? People in nursing homes....a travesty. Not only that, but the CDC has gotten the wrong strain of flu in the shots six out of six years. That's not a good percentage. Those that hail the 'polio' cure have a lack of facts. The polio epidemic of the forties was over 98 percent gone BEFORE the vaccine was ever introduced. Europe never had the vaccine and experienced the SAME drop in cases PRIOR to the vaccine's introduction. What happened then? Could it be that public hygiene improved with public works programs, chlorination of drinking water, indoor plumbing, refrigeration of foods? The medical profession has taken credit for things it had NOTHING to do with and used PR to persuade a gullible public. Even the companies that make the polio shot have problems with each other. The company that makes the live virus shot say that the other company's shot is totally ineffective. The other company claims that the live virus shot is 'deadly.' Which shot would you rather give your kid? The deadly one or the totally ineffective one?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6375 Sep 10, 2012
No. But if parents decide to put other people's children in danger, they should be held responsible should something occur.
HigginsKnew

Winchester, TN

#6376 Sep 10, 2012
antiliberal wrote:
No. But if parents decide to put other people's children in danger, they should be held responsible should something occur.
Uhmmm Held responsible?
How can an UNvaccinated child put a vaccinated child at risk? Also the other parents who decided against vaccines for their children decided this stance on their own .
sir unknown

Kingsport, TN

#6377 Sep 10, 2012
WOW. such ignorant hostile remarks for nothing.

You have your name anti liberal, it makes you feel good to not claim something and have a sub title. Why not just be a thinking human being and drop your title and actually CLAIM nothing but your OWN thoughts.

If people claim parties it already causes unrest among the nation. No party or sub group is better than a neo nazi party or fascist group. You already have bitter ugly truths when you choose a side cause JUST to be against something. Thats the same reason people join the KKK and dumb groups like that.

Most will say it is extreme to even compare political parties to KKK, but sorry to tell ya, your doing worse damage to your OWN country than they ever could have. Your helping prolong an eternal fight thats been going on forever. It will always put FALSE seperation between citizens and demographics.

Most people make snappy little remarks and short shide other political parties or BLAME presidents. COME on now ......trying so hard to wake people up
mommy

Newport, TN

#6379 Sep 12, 2012
My first son got sick after his first vaccinations and died two weeks later.
I care

Winchester, TN

#6380 Sep 12, 2012
mommy wrote:
My first son got sick after his first vaccinations and died two weeks later.
So sorry to hear of your loss. Bless your heart. You have my deepest sympathy.. And you suspect the vaccine? Or was this a proven?

May your heart be healed and comforted, dear.

Have to say this: I suspect the vaccine as being the culprit for my family member's autism and being mentally challenged!

STOP the vaccines! They aRE dangerous.
This lady's son died two weeks after and my family member was fine up until they got that last shot. This child was talking and everything but NOW will always have the mind of a toddler.
a registered nurse

Clover, SC

#6381 Sep 12, 2012
Who cares shots don't help anything you all full of shi*
mommy

Newport, TN

#6382 Sep 13, 2012
I care wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry to hear of your loss. Bless your heart. You have my deepest sympathy.. And you suspect the vaccine? Or was this a proven?

May your heart be healed and comforted, dear.

Have to say this: I suspect the vaccine as being the culprit for my family member's autism and being mentally challenged!

STOP the vaccines! They aRE dangerous.
This lady's son died two weeks after and my family member was fine up until they got that last shot. This child was talking and everything but NOW will always have the mind of a toddler.
He was in until he had the shots then when he got em his intestinal tract twisted into knots. That night he could not hold food down. Had surgery n lasted two weeks. They won't admit it, but I know in my heart that te shots caused it. He never cried until the night he got sick.
mommy

Newport, TN

#6383 Sep 13, 2012
I did have my other children vaccinated tho and they did fine. I was lead to believe I had to though. It scared me each time, but I got acted every time they sneezed as well.
I care

Winchester, TN

#6384 Sep 13, 2012
mommy wrote:
I did have my other children vaccinated tho and they did fine. I was lead to believe I had to though. It scared me each time, but I got acted every time they sneezed as well.
I really can empathize with you. Again, so sorry -my heart breaks with you.

Can understand WHY you feel the way you do and can only imagine your fears with the other children. There are risks in just about everything - all meds these days. WE SHOULD have a CHOICE in the matter : It is OUR /or our childrens lives at stake.
Wish I could snap my fingers and make all disease disappear. Not sure of all the answers but we SHOULD at least be given the option - to choose to have them or not.
lcgrows

Arrington, TN

#6385 Sep 13, 2012
Of course they should why should we spread disease when we have a way to stop it ! Narrow minded people will always not want to do the norm.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6386 Sep 13, 2012
HINT HINT...

WE do have an option on this manner. It is just a waiver of rights they are trying to enforce. It is NOT a law in any shape or form. Please quit taking everything you read and taking it for literal face value. Do your own research on everything and you will see truths, unless you refuse them.
lolyers

Church Hill, VA

#6387 Sep 13, 2012
mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't admit it, but I know in my heart that te shots caused it. He never cried until the night he got sick.
Honey, if he never cried, he had severe problems that didn't start with a vaccine. Babies cry, it's the only way they have to communicate.

I'm sorry for your loss, but doctors were not to blame for your child's death. And telling people not to get their children vaccinated is a selfish, dangerous thing to do. Do you want every parent to suffer as you have suffered? Do you have any idea the kind of diseases and deaths that modern vaccines have practically made extinct? Ask your grandparents how many of their friends developed polio and spent their lives crippled or in iron lung wards. Take a look at the infant mortality statistics for 100 years ago, or 50 years ago, or heck even 20 years ago and compare them to today's.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6388 Sep 13, 2012
I wonder where all of those diseases came from? Hmmmmmmmmm..... I guess it only seems logical to believe they come from thin air or a sick animal in another country, and that just sounds so reasonable.

Ever think, that just MAYBE, a "crazy" person thinking this now. Our own scientist make these diseases, have an immunization made at the exact same time, but make you pay dearly for them and the hospitals service?

We have had the cure for AIDS and Cancers for many many years now and even have a patent on everyone of them. But why would we even administer them, when the government can over turn massive profits on peoples suffering and gullible ways of thinking.
Geeze

Sparta, TN

#6389 Sep 13, 2012
mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in until he had the shots then when he got em his intestinal tract twisted into knots. That night he could not hold food down. Had surgery n lasted two weeks. They won't admit it, but I know in my heart that te shots caused it. He never cried until the night he got sick.
CDC:

The study of Merck’s rotavirus vaccine (RotaTeq) and data from Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) by Penina Haber, MPH, and colleagues from the CDC was presented here during the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.

“We were able to verify 518 reports, about 9% of all reports to VAERS. Of those, 272 reports (about 44%) occurred within 1 to 21 days of vaccine receipt and 176 (about 58%) of the 272 cases were within 1 to 7 days after vaccinations,” Haber, an epidemiologist with the CDC, said during her presentation.“Large active surveillance studies would be needed to further evaluate these findings, but the benefits of the RotaTeq vaccine in the US would outweigh the small risk of intussusception if confirmed.”

In February 2006, RotaTeq was approved for use in US infants. According to the first-year review of adverse events reported to VAERS, no increased risk of intussusception following RotaTeq was detected. However, a potential clustering of intussusception cases reported within 1 to 7 days of dose 1 required continued monitoring, according to Haber.

The "small risk" was probably your child, the CDC calls this "an acceptable loss for the greater good."

Doesn't feel so acceptable when it's your child.
Frankie

Franklin, TN

#6390 Sep 13, 2012
mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
How heartbreaking.:( I ache for you.

I believe my child's regression into autism is related to the vaccine given just before the regression.
smokes

Wilmington, DE

#6391 Sep 14, 2012
dont know if i agree with it
Suzy

Byhalia, MS

#6392 Sep 14, 2012
Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
How heartbreaking.:( I ache for you.
I believe my child's regression into autism is related to the vaccine given just before the regression.
So Sorry
thegrinch

Union City, TN

#6393 Sep 14, 2012
hell naw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lester clawson (Dec '16) 47 min Red 10
Chris Garland or Chris Nelson step Brothers? 56 min Concerned 1
News Prosecutors' lawsuit says opioid drug makers de... 3 hr South 2
Whittney Kite 4 hr Hmmm 6
Anyone here move to Erwin from the Washington D... 6 hr Christina29MD 1
News Sarah Baker, M.D., Joins CHI Memorial Medical G... 6 hr doper 1
Chairman of ETHICS Committee 8 hr Jimmy 1

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance