First Prev
of 2
Next Last
C Renfro

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Hey hot rod, I'll be your huckleberry! Angie told me how bad you are, topix ranger huh? You know where to find me
Rev Jeremiah Imnotright

Marion, VA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
C Renfro wrote:
Hey hot rod, I'll be your huckleberry! Angie told me how bad you are, topix ranger huh? You know where to find me
You won't have to worry about Hotrod,he runs that cowlicker until it comes time to deliver then he heads out of town.
TACO BUREAO

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2013
BEEN TALKING TO YOUR MOM SOME MORE, THAT REALLY SCREWED YOU UP FOR SURE.
TACO BUREAO

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 24, 2013
HOW WAS YOUR MOMMY LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU TALKED TO HER IN YOUR DREAMS?
SI DAVIS

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 3, 2013
her mommy is long gone.
Tomorrow

Seattle, WA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
SI DAVIS wrote:
her mommy is long gone.
one way trip. water is ice cold. catfish eat flesh.
Bill Dance

Marion, VA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Tomorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
one way trip. water is ice cold. catfish eat flesh.
And they would love a filet-o-Hotrod !
Gap Creek

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Rev Jeremiah Imnotright wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't have to worry about Hotrod,he runs that cowlicker until it comes time to deliver then he heads out of town.
Doesn't make sense. Oh "a duel." I get it.

Toilet brushes at ten paces? lol
SI DAVIS

Johnson City, TN

#11 Mar 3, 2013
i bet he is shaking in his shoes, you people scare me also.
Bill Dance

Marion, VA

#12 Mar 3, 2013
SI DAVIS wrote:
i bet he is shaking in his shoes, you people scare me also.
That's good when someone can scare 2 of your personalities !
SI DAVIS

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 3, 2013
OL HE IS SO SCARED I BET HE WONT GET OUT OF HIS HOUSE FOR 8 WEEKS NOW.
Rapture

Coeur D Alene, ID

#15 Mar 3, 2013
SI DAVIS wrote:
OL HE IS SO SCARED I BET HE WONT GET OUT OF HIS HOUSE FOR 8 WEEKS NOW.
Not even for a STEK Dinner,Chicken Lips??????????
citizen

Johnson City, TN

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Rapture wrote:
<quoted text>Not even for a STEK Dinner,Chicken Lips??????????
Still sneaking in and out of town ole brave one

Since: Mar 12

Marion, VA

#17 Mar 4, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Still sneaking in and out of town ole brave one
Rapture hasn't been in Tennessee in about a year now,but I've been back and forth a few times,sat behind you in your first trial and you didn't even know it,lol.
Nobody has to sneak around you cowards.
citizen

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Jack Diddly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapture hasn't been in Tennessee in about a year now,but I've been back and forth a few times,sat behind you in your first trial and you didn't even know it,lol.
Nobody has to sneak around you cowards.
Still the same I see. Sneaking back in and sitting behind the defendant so nobody will know who you are. Acting like a friend while at the same time stabbing in the back. If you aren't afraid why do you care whether he knows who you are or not. And you didn't sit behind me. I wasn't there.

Since: Mar 12

Marion, VA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Still the same I see. Sneaking back in and sitting behind the defendant so nobody will know who you are. Acting like a friend while at the same time stabbing in the back. If you aren't afraid why do you care whether he knows who you are or not. And you didn't sit behind me. I wasn't there.
Who do you think you are kidding?I've never been your friend,never acted like I was your friend.My identity doesn't matter,maybe you can ask AJ,lol.
I am just a former citizen of Unicoi County that wants to see the corruption gone and people treated equally.Your days of using your badge to intimidate people are over with,you no longer control anything.
I don't know John Day personally,I had words with him on here a long time ago because I thought he was just mad at you and using this just to get at you,but it seems like I was wrong about him and I have come to the conclusion that he knew what he was doing all along.When he uncovered the truth about our county mayor and county attorney cheating on their property taxes,that changed a lot of opinions about him.I would say he just scratched the surface of what has been going on for years.
But back to you,I was made aware from a friend back home that you had apoligized on Facebook and agreed to stop being negative,I knew it was just a matter of time before you would be on here still trying to find out who people are posting stuff exposing you for the hypocrite you are.I still remember the days you having to leave the strip clubs and bars so you could get up in time to take the prisoners to church,now you've found you a new church to hide in,some things never change.
citizen

Johnson City, TN

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Jack Diddly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are kidding?I've never been your friend,never acted like I was your friend.My identity doesn't matter,maybe you can ask AJ,lol.
I am just a former citizen of Unicoi County that wants to see the corruption gone and people treated equally.Your days of using your badge to intimidate people are over with,you no longer control anything.
I don't know John Day personally,I had words with him on here a long time ago because I thought he was just mad at you and using this just to get at you,but it seems like I was wrong about him and I have come to the conclusion that he knew what he was doing all along.When he uncovered the truth about our county mayor and county attorney cheating on their property taxes,that changed a lot of opinions about him.I would say he just scratched the surface of what has been going on for years.
But back to you,I was made aware from a friend back home that you had apoligized on Facebook and agreed to stop being negative,I knew it was just a matter of time before you would be on here still trying to find out who people are posting stuff exposing you for the hypocrite you are.I still remember the days you having to leave the strip clubs and bars so you could get up in time to take the prisoners to church,now you've found you a new church to hide in,some things never change.
You stupid son of a bitch. How many times does anyone have to tell you Kent isn't on here. I wouldn't have you as a friend either if I knew who you was. Why was you sitting behind Kent at the first trial. The reason to big a coward to sit on other side on court because you was afraid people would figure out what a yellow coward you are. So you sit behind Kent acting like you support him.
At least he has a church not a yellow streak to hide behind.
telford

Johnson City, TN

#21 Mar 4, 2013
the people of telford are sick mad mad mad hthat scum bag kent harris is moving to telford it must be sad when nobody wants you around i herar at church it is him,wife only within a three row area no-body wants to even be close to the scum bag, i would say more but topix will erase how i really feel about him. his crying and carrying on at church is gettin a little old.

Since: Mar 12

Marion, VA

#22 Mar 4, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid son of a bitch. How many times does anyone have to tell you Kent isn't on here. I wouldn't have you as a friend either if I knew who you was. Why was you sitting behind Kent at the first trial. The reason to big a coward to sit on other side on court because you was afraid people would figure out what a yellow coward you are. So you sit behind Kent acting like you support him.
At least he has a church not a yellow streak to hide behind.
LOL,struck a nerve with the peace seeking ex-sheriff,you give yourself away everytime.Everbody is coward because they won't let you know who they are,yet you are still trying to hide behind your keyboard.
Get one thing straight,I have never supported you and never acted like I supported you,if there was room for me on the other side to where I could have been up close enough to hear,I would have sit over there.Besides,I am still friends with Ted Love even though we disagree on some things,but I could barely stand the smell of you stupid uncle,he needs to take a bath when he gets done with Betsy.
How about some more of your stupid namecalling Kent?Bet the people at Evergreen are real proud of you,lol.

Since: Mar 12

Marion, VA

#23 Mar 4, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid son of a bitch. How many times does anyone have to tell you Kent isn't on here. I wouldn't have you as a friend either if I knew who you was. Why was you sitting behind Kent at the first trial. The reason to big a coward to sit on other side on court because you was afraid people would figure out what a yellow coward you are. So you sit behind Kent acting like you support him.
At least he has a church not a yellow streak to hide behind.
Oh BTW,you commented to Rapture that he was going to have to pay for his remarks he had made on here.Another dead giveaway Kent,only you and your coldrod uncle are the only ones that think they have a lawsuit when someone puts you guys in your place.
You can't hide stupid ! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown is Dead, give it a rest 3 hr Hambone Easterly 38
Denise Castrol 8 hr Blue Devil 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 8 hr Marsha 346
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 9 hr Maxa35mw 3
Anybody know the Paduchs? 12 hr iherestupidpeople 9
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin Wed StupidStomper 29
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres Wed Sarah Gump 7
Jonesborough Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesborough News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesborough

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:35PM
Jaguars players wear "I can't breathe" shirts in pregame warm ups
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Titans Stay on Pace for Potential No. 1 Pick
Bleacher Report 9:53 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Video Highlights and Recap from Week
Bleacher Report 9:54 PM
Jags Hold on for 21-13 Win vs. Titans on TNF
Yahoo! Sports11:06 PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans