Burt

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Who caused the wreck last Wed. on the corner of Love and Elm Streets?
Lassie

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I heard the law was chasing her....
Rev Jesse Jackson

Marion, VA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Lassie wrote:
I heard the law was chasing her....
it was the ex law,the ex sheriff heard she had a bag of pork rinds in the vehicle and he gave chase.
Ivy

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
There is a woman clinging to life because of this accident and you half-witted idiots are making jokes about it.
i dont know

Piney Flats, TN

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Ivy wrote:
There is a woman clinging to life because of this accident and you half-witted idiots are making jokes about it.
It really is getting ridiculous.
typical

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Ivy wrote:
a typical supporter. he is the lowest kind of coward there is. that is why it will be so nice when he is finally exposed.
Ivy

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
a typical supporter. he is the lowest kind of coward there is. that is why it will be so nice when he is finally exposed.
Supporter of what? When WHO is exposed? This does not make any sense. This post is about a near fatal accident that happened in Erwin, show some respect!
J Ed Hoover

Marion, VA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Kent Harris supporters hijack every forum and try and make it something about the Police dept or sheriff's dept.
Posting on Topix isn't going to help or make the woman any worse,my prayers are with her and her family.
Nothing was reported about the police chasing her,but the Kent supporters have to add their lies to make it look like it.They truly are a cowardly bunch.
typical

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2013
J Ed Hoover wrote:
Kent Harris supporters hijack every forum and try and make it something about the Police dept or sheriff's dept.
Posting on Topix isn't going to help or make the woman any worse,my prayers are with her and her family.
Nothing was reported about the police chasing her,but the Kent supporters have to add their lies to make it look like it.They truly are a cowardly bunch.
And you the biggest coward on topix running your dicklicker again
J Ed Hoover

Marion, VA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
And you the biggest coward on topix running your dicklicker again
Wrong,you're the biggest coward on here,that is unless you are willing to spill the beans as to who you are.No chance of that now are they?You sure have no smarts about you,keep calling people cowards while you're hiding behind your keyboard,I know,it's a trap,lmao.
Knows you and your past

Julian, NC

#11 Feb 13, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>And you the biggest coward on topix running your dicklicker again
I see you still have a filthy mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Pete 148,985
Washington Co School Board Member Over concessions 16 min Unbelievable 4
Why Is JES Principal Covering For Woodward 1 hr Wants to know 6
ROE wants your kids boots on the ISIS dround 3 hr Joke 4
Review: All The Above Tree Experts (Oct '10) 4 hr crazy crystal 90
ISIS Iraq we all know BUSH/Republicans got us i... 5 hr The Truth 4
Obama: How Do You Like Me Now? (Oct '13) 5 hr The Truth 70
•••
•••
•••

Jonesborough Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000