Carter deputy shoots suspect .

Carter deputy shoots suspect .

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I don't blame that cop cause I heard that Brummitt guy is one BAD A ** Dude .
Taxpayer

Charlotte, NC

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
I don't blame that cop cause I heard that Brummitt guy is one BAD A ** Dude .
Not anymore. Well when he gets to the big house Bubba prolly show him just how bad he is. Its good he's off the street. I feel sorry for the rookie cop that HAD to shoot him.
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#5 Nov 17, 2012
SCARED TO DEATH wrote:
PROBLY GOT SCARED AND OUT OF FEAR SHOT THE MAN.I KNOW SOME AT THE UCSD THAT ARE SCARED OF THERE SHADOW JUST LIKE THERE LEADER.
You are so correct - but I know you are referring to the previous administration at the UCSD, where employees were intimidated and full of trepidation for their jobs. But not now. The "wicked witch is dead", and if she "ain't", her pulse is getting very low.
sir john

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Rock Creek Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so correct - but I know you are referring to the previous administration at the UCSD, where employees were intimidated and full of trepidation for their jobs. But not now. The "wicked witch is dead", and if she "ain't", her pulse is getting very low.
I think you are right. I was thinking the same thing when I read your post.
Bigger balls than yours

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 18, 2012
SCARED TO DEATH wrote:
PROBLY GOT SCARED AND OUT OF FEAR SHOT THE MAN.I KNOW SOME AT THE UCSD THAT ARE SCARED OF THERE SHADOW JUST LIKE THERE LEADER.
You must be thinking about when Kenny worked down there , I heard he was too chickenshit to get out of the car when he went on a call.
Coach Hog

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Bigger balls than yours wrote:
<quoted text>You must be thinking about when Kenny worked down there , I heard he was too chickenshit to get out of the car when he went on a call.
Kenny is all mouth,has been his whole life.Ask greg Tittle who snuck behind him and rammed his head through a glass at Legends and then ran to a waiting car being driven by then Chief Deputy crooked ex sheriff Harris.
All this because his wife was cheating on him and she was talking to Greg who wasn't even flirting with her.
That whole family are nothing but cowards,Leonard Guinn used to beat people while they were handcuffed and would rob them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WQUT's Midnight Rambler - Original or Imposter? (Feb '10) 3 hr WOKI 75
Elks Lodge 4 hr Cheechee 1
I Miss Anna Zook! 4 hr Concerned viewer 26
MedicOne 8 hr Main Street USA 8
Cheapest motels in JC? (Apr '09) 8 hr Mike Grindstaff 12
Abby Ulloa (Oct '16) 10 hr Fagstaff 3
JC Country Club 11 hr Porterhouse Steak 6

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance