BOZO ROGERS

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

THE SIGN AT TINS BAR LOOKS LIKE SHE DRUG OUT THERE AND PUT IT UP, IT IS ALL BROKEN OUT I AM GOING TO CALL DORIS TOMM AND CHECK ON THIS, WONT BE LONG BEFORE SHE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT A ROOF ON HER PLACE LOOKS LIKE HER OR THE WIND ONE HAS BLOWN MOST OF THEM OFF.
Hyderman

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

BOZO ROGERS wrote:
THE SIGN AT TINS BAR LOOKS LIKE SHE DRUG OUT THERE AND PUT IT UP, IT IS ALL BROKEN OUT I AM GOING TO CALL DORIS TOMM AND CHECK ON THIS, WONT BE LONG BEFORE SHE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT A ROOF ON HER PLACE LOOKS LIKE HER OR THE WIND ONE HAS BLOWN MOST OF THEM OFF.
If any one can spot a building needing a new roof it would be you guys. Recon she would help you launder some money by letting you put on a new roof for her?
BOZO RICKER

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

I HAVE SOME TIN LEFT OVER FROM THE TRI-COLORED BUILDING WE STOLE FROM THE COUNTY,LIFE IS HARD SINCE TONY CLARK TOOK OUR FREEBIES AWAY.
Just plain

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Doris needs to get her campaign signs down too. Isn't that a fine? 2 signs still up on Jackson love highway across street from river view church.
BOZO RICKER

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

DOES ANYONE NEED A BJ?THEY'RE FREE TONIGHT DOWN ON NOFATTIE,BETSY HAS THE SCARES......
Luke

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Doris has not lived up to her promises she is still a Brackins woman. She has not stopped her old ways she promised we wouldn't be doing medical calls or first responder but looks like she lied again. What Randy wants he gets
BOZO RICKER

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

I think they should make the man with no arms put his sign away.
It's a sandwichboard sign,on the front it says,"It's not money that I want",then on the back it says,"I just want someone to scratch my ass !"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesborough Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••