Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

Comments (Page 2,632)

Showing posts 52,621 - 52,640 of140,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
All that lying has literally driven you insane...and it was a short drive, in fact you're already there, certified. If you've got any brain power left, as soon as your Criminal Case is settled, you'll leave here and never come back!
You've hurt too many People, lied too much, sued too many, and your usefulness is over!
WHAT A PSYCHO YOU TRULY ARE!

Wish someone would save your lying ass by telling you truth..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
All that lying has literally driven you insane...and it was a short drive, in fact you're already there, certified. If you've got any brain power left, as soon as your Criminal Case is settled, you'll leave here and never come back!
You've hurt too many People, lied too much, sued too many, and your usefulness is over!
A locked room waits for you nutty gutty..

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the queen of the Topix weirdo's. How can you be more weird than by spending 24 hours a day slinging mud at everyone who disagrees with you. Good grief lady. Just read your own posts and look in the mirror to see what is really weird.
Why do you do what you accuse me of, and do it usng a Bunch of different Names? Plus, you've created a completely Fake Life for yourself on the Internet. What kind of Person does that...what kind of Person feels the "need" to do that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A PSYCHO YOU TRULY ARE!
Wish someone would save your lying ass by telling you truth..
Well, why don't you just go right ahead, try telling the truth for once in your Life, it might do you good! But, I'm betting you can't do it! I't's never happened , yet, and it's not going to happen now...you simply do not have the power to make yourself!
Hang nail

Cambridge, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you can`t say, because YOU DON`T KNOW, you looney b!tch!
Morphina you should d go peddle dat azz on the corner more often.
Willie

Krasnodon, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you sure haven`t done a very good job of telling the truth about anything, especially about how Paula was treated. Also about how terrible that you treated your own mother before she passed, and when she fell in your driveway, and you just stood and watched your neighbors help her up, while you did NOTHING but stare!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7YvAYIJSSZY
Sneaky

Sønderborg, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Your point being?
If you really really thought that I would actually care, think again? Are you capable of thinking, cow?
Do I worry you?
The Bot from Hell

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sneaky wrote:
<quoted text>Do I worry you?
I'm watching you right now. I see what you are doing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that has created a FAKE life just for topix. You ACT like you are perfectly content being all alone in that one bedroom shack, but yet you are ALWAYS groping over every man that even posts hello to you. Give it up sassy, you are miserable, lonely, filled with jealousy, and hate, for ANYONE that shows true happiness. You are highly upset about your kids not wanting anything to do with you, and knowing that you will NEVER be happy again. Knowing that you will die miserable and alone, without ever knowing what it feels like to get screwed before you croak, again. Damn your life really really does suck!
LMAO! Somehow , I think I can suffer through not ever havng to worry about contracting AIDS from having sex with your Bi-sexual...whatever you are...just fine and be perfectly happy doing it!
And yes, I'm contentedly happy right here by myself...this way I don't have to run into People like you. Putting up with you on the Internet is bad enough, but running into you in Person would probably cause me or you one, alot of trouble!
Sneaky

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

The Bot from Hell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm watching you right now. I see what you are doing.
Sorry but try again that's not possible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you sure haven`t done a very good job of telling the truth about anything, especially about how Paula was treated. Also about how terrible that you treated your own mother before she passed, and when she fell in your driveway, and you just stood and watched your neighbors help her up, while you did NOTHING but stare!
The only thing I remember is when you were chased into the Police Station, wearing gothic makeup and black Lipstick because you were out on the street, at about 12 years old, and some of your Customers were about to beat your Azz! Remember that???

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I remember is when you were chased into the Police Station, wearing gothic makeup and black Lipstick because you were out on the street, at about 12 years old, and some of your Customers were about to beat your Azz! Remember that???
How old are you anyway granny?
Sneaky

Arbil, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>She`s 64 or 65 and looks as old as dirt. She looks like she`s 108, and I don`t mean pounds, I mean years.
Where would you like to go to dinner this time?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>She`s 64 or 65 and looks as old as dirt. She looks like she`s 108, and I don`t mean pounds, I mean years.
Lol...Goodnight sweetheat... ;)

BOB SEGER - TURN THE PAGE .

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
She's jealous.She couldn't keep from posting to him first.Runs like a dog to a bone.Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Any old bone wlll do.
She can't resist posters on TOPIX.It's her entire life because no one cares.Now there goes the neighborhood with her neighborly ridicule of her neighbor who has "let herelf go".Sure hope she don't ever need that neighbor or the young man she called peeping tom or was it sex offender.
There is so much slander of Cambden people ,it's hard to keep it all straight.For God's sake, don't go in her bad neighborhood of sex offenders. Hope they are not reading her slanderous gossip.And we all feel we know ole Joe first name basis,we've heard all about his case and charges.But don't tell the judge she can't help reviewing it weekly on a statewide thread too.He would not appreciate her violating the specific ord.er not to discuss.And she thinks she's important enough to take her picture by "Hi-Jack"!Can you believe that sh--? Ha-h-ha-ha.Wouldn't waste my film or time..Better things to do.she keeps Joe on the brain!
To dame bad you dont have better things to do than to keep Sassy on the brain, she is the only thing that keeps you going, sooo saaadddd.
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>It WOULD end up with you in the hospital, that`s a PROMISE., And you can tell your fat a$$ son that too.
A Promise is a promise. Did I not promise you something? You dont listen, keep spewing your shit. Time is getting short.
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
Sassy is STILL as dumb as a bag of rocks. She THINKS she knows who everyone is, when in fact the only thing that she does KNOW for sure is that every 30 minutes, she`s hungry again, and has to feed that fat face.
As long as I know who you are, your concern, should not be about anyone but yourself.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> A Promise is a promise. Did I not promise you something? You dont listen, keep spewing your shit. Time is getting short.
Wonder if she will use MorphinaI through XI this time?

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> As long as I know who you are, your concern, should not be about anyone but yourself.
your as sick as everyone else then, cause your in the stew too. so if you dont like it dont post. prove you dont like it. but you do and you will. war is ugly and your in it cause you choose it. heheheheh burn in hell bitch. im glad that she is full of hate now because of this forum. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

"GOP Starting To Rebel Against No-Tax-Hikes Pledge."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-starting-rebel-agai...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,621 - 52,640 of140,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonesborough Discussions

Search the Jonesborough Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anyone know 40 min Mega 7
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 1 hr Howzabout 265
Tupelo honey 2 hr Keystone 19
living in johnson city tenn (Jan '14) 2 hr Keystone 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WAC 8,898
Wash Cty Schools (May '10) 4 hr Bouttime 12
Chief Deputy Patrick Littleton is a good-lookin... (Mar '11) 18 hr concerned 16
•••
•••