Judge Not

Burnsville, NC

#73 Dec 5, 2012
God Fearing wrote:
I was at McDonald's the other day and I got waited on by a woman that had more tattoos than a drunken sailor! It just turned my stomach. I had to leave! Any woman who would mark up her body like that would do just about anything! They need to get to church and get rite with God! What decent man would want a marked up harlot! It's just discusting!
Just maybe you should be the one to go to church and get right!! Whom are you to judge? We only have one judge and I don't believe that would be you..I am a female physician that happens to have several tattoos..maybe at some point I was the "marked up disgusting harlot" that save your child,mother or even maybe yourself in the E.R? So please don't be so quick to judge!!
desperate

Louisville, TN

#75 Dec 6, 2012
God Fearing wrote:
You people can come up with every excuse you want for justifying marking up God's holy temple (your bodies)! But when it comes down to it you are the ones that will have to pay come judgement day! I still say that a woman who marks up her body with unholy symbols is a HARLOT!!! What man would want a woman that had all of these vile markings on her body! This is the true mark of the beast! Just look around you! We are living in the end times. You can see the mark of the beast at Walmart, the corner gas station or at your local strip club!
OMG u r so ignorant. I hv tatoos my husbands coverd hes a sexy mfr just like me.we r buisness owners own 2 homes we r early 30s. tatoos hv nuthin to do w goin to hell if ther is a god id day u be goin b4 any of us markd up rednecks. ur judgin ppl thats not ur place ur not god u r a sinner!! I bet id get more MEN not loosers than uv ever thot about u need just stop all ur doin is makin urself look stupid. u need run bk to church w rest them hipcrits pray for forgivness cuz u r in no place to b judging any1. i bet ur bitter woman cuz u aint got a sexy ass tattoo like ours to get a man. heres a sug go get a tat get laid mayb u quit worry bout other ppls buisness!
what tha

United States

#76 Dec 6, 2012
OldTennGranny wrote:
Only God is good (scripture) so what does that say about the rest of us? Imperfect maybe? "Judge not lest ye be judged as ye judged." Do we really want to judge ppl by what they look like & setup ourselves up to be judged the same way? Better think about that!
Let me tell u a little story. I can just hear some of u now saying omg here goes Granny with another one of her danged OLD stories! Well now just pipe down & listen up kiddo's! Us old ppl didnt get to be so old without learning a few things!(smile)
Many years ago a Prostitute lived behind me. I learned she was a Prostitute because she told me one day when I laughed & said she had to know more ppl than anybody I had ever seen in my life because she had company coming in both day & night.
I invited her over to my house for coffee like I would have anyone else. Over coffee she told me her life's story & how she came to be a Prostitute. It was a very sad story & it broke my heart for her. I then asked her if she knew how much Jesus loved her. No, she didnt know Jesus loved her because she had lived a life of hell & was coonvinced nobody loved her. I became excited about telling her & showing her how much Jesus loved her! I wanted her to know more than anything just how much Jesus loved her!
Every morning over coffee we would sit & talk about stuff & I would share a little bit of scripture with her about how much Jesus loved her. All this time absolutely everybody I knew was condemning me to hell for welcoming a Prostitute into my house. I had a few scriptures to share with them too about how Jesus welcomed them even though they were imperfect too!
After about a year this lady walked into my house so excited and she informed me she was madly in love with Jesus because she had never known love such as Jesus offered & she wanted to know how she could welcome Jesus into her life too. I jumped up & clapped my hands & said well praise God & glory hallelujah too & then I gave her a big ole hug! We were both so excited & was laughing like two little kids!
I said well honey many ppl have many idea's about how this is supposed to be done but since Jesus knows everything I sorta try to follow his examples instead of everyone else's because Jesus is the only perfect one I know so let's just pray like Jesus told us to pray! I showed her the Lord's prayer in the Bible & then simply because we both reverenced Jesus we got down on our knee's & my Prostitute friend read the Lord's prayer as acceptance of Jesus into her life. That prayer had never been anymore beautiful to me than it was right at that very moment. By the time she was finished reading that prayer both of us were crying like two little babies. We hugged each other & just held one another for just a few minutes because we truly loved one another.
It took us about another year to get her life straightened out. She had to inform her clients she was quitting prostitution! Some cussed her out, some threatened to kill her, some proposed & some even told her they were happy for her.
Even though this lady was about 40 years old, she had estranged herself from her family & moved here from out of state. She had called her family up for the first time since she had left & told them about her new life. They were so happy to hear from her that they all shared how much they loved her too & then they begged her to just come home.
I helped her pack & then we had one last little crying session as we held each other & told each other how much we loved each other.
As she left I said and u better keep in touch with me & let me know how youre doing or I'm bringing a switch over there young lady! She laughed & waved goodbye and I said...thank you, Lord.
What an awesome story! Im sure she has a great testimony, thanks to the impact you had on her! God used you as the tool to change her life! Glory be to God!
Lord Abortion

Johnson City, TN

#77 Dec 6, 2012
I have tattoos. It must be the devil's work!
what tha

United States

#78 Dec 6, 2012
Lord Abortion wrote:
I have tattoos. It must be the devil's work!
No, Id say the Lords work! what a testimony to young people that can relate with you better than some Yale grad....nothing against Yale, love it, but there's reality, and reality is teens are making more and more mistakes, and relate to people who have already been there and done that. ya know!:)
Lord

Dallas, TX

#79 Dec 6, 2012
You were not born with tats, so why mark up thy body?
stupid

Jonesborough, TN

#80 Dec 6, 2012
Lord wrote:
You were not born with tats, so why mark up thy body?
Oh so now its ok for Christians to pretend to be God...geesh.
Lord

Dallas, TX

#81 Dec 6, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so now its ok for Christians to pretend to be God...geesh.
I never said I was pretending.
stupid

Jonesborough, TN

#82 Dec 7, 2012
Lord wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I was pretending.
Ah didn't know God needed the internet
Demigod

Dallas, TX

#83 Dec 7, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think the book life is? Or maybe the fact that every hair on your head is numbered.
Mankind is not meant to understand it.
For most, you all are weak, and only follow.
Demigod

Dallas, TX

#84 Dec 7, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
And no, it is not the internet. But a super type computer.
clueless

Weaverville, NC

#85 Dec 7, 2012
Are you serious? It's like "judge not" says you people really can't tell us apart from anyone else if our tattoos are not visible!! Maybe if you ever need help or treatment you should ask if we are a sicking harlot!! Wow talk about the Bible? Maybe you could try reading it I am certain that you may find a quote in there about judgement!! You can start with Matt 7:1-5,Luke 6:37 John 7:24,James 4:12, Romans2:1-3, Romans14:1-13, Matt7:1-5, Luke 6:31, Proverbs31:9, James1:26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceived his heart this person's religion is worthless 1Corinthians 2:15, Leviticus 19:15 etc...many more..and I have many tattoos and am a proud Christian
Revie

Johnson City, TN

#86 Dec 7, 2012
That's the problem with a many who say they're Christian, they never seemed to of actually taken the time to read the bible or they don't fully understand it. They simply listen to whatever they hear spewing out of their preacher or friends mouths and believe it. It's people like the person who started this topic that give Christianity a bad name and turn quite a bit of people away from the religion.
great one

Saluda, SC

#87 Dec 7, 2012
Its RELIGION THAT GIVES CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME....in my opinion! Jesus said IM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT, NO MAN ENTERS IN TO THE KINGDOM EXCEPT THROUGH ME....those are very some strong and to the point words! As I had posted before, sin is sin, no bigger no smaller, answer GOD IS NOT A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS!We are all loved by Him equally, even though we Wilkinson all fall short of His glory. Jesus SCORNED RELIGIOUS LEADERS, calling them vipers and snakes! Again VERY powerful statement! Anyone can start a religion, look up Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, all will show A name of a man, a year, a town, that these Religions came from. ONLY 1, JESUS CHRIST, GOD IN FLESH HAS NO YEAR, NOR STATE, ECT......people need to be ready and THE only way is through JESUS CHRIST! The religion everyone needs to join is Jesus. Strive to live like Him and as he did, yet because of the precious blood, and that we were all born into sin, we have amazing live, mercy, and grace......HE BORE IT ALL! Every extra serving of food you didnt need, every un-natural thoughts, every TATTOO, every adulterer or fornicator, every HARLOT!!!! HE TOOK IT ALL ON THE CROSS! Christians (those who strive to live like Christ) need to show this at all times!
@Godfearing abduction watchit.....I hope you have repented, as the things you have wrote on here are NOT CHRIST LIKE! Jesus didnt vomit on THE HARLOT, he said your faith has saved you from your sin rise walk in peace!!!!:) Praise JESUS!
anonymous

Clarksville, MI

#89 Dec 10, 2012
I have several tattoos. I do not let my tattoos define who I am. I see tattoos as a way of expressing myself. they do not say anything about my personal beliefs or my religion.
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#90 Dec 10, 2012
I noticed several of u say your tats are your way of expressing yourself. Does that mean each tat demonstrates something u believe or something u like or something u want to tell the world? And why do u think u have to have tats to express whatever it is u are trying to express? I'm truly trying to understand. I'm just asking to learn. Thanks
Carl C

Kingsport, TN

#91 Dec 10, 2012
Well, I've seen a lot of cheap, runny tattoos on people and just don't get it. In my opinion they are tacky, but then again if you want one, get it. Just don't come dragging into the Dollar Store with an armload of babies and your food stamps and expect to be treated as a very original and creative person. If you can afford tats you can afford more important things. Nothing impressive about them. Kinda funny, people want tats to prove their originality, but ain't most of them just like somebody else's? Not judging, but a tattoo is just nasty looking, but it is your choice. I just consider them a lack of reasoning.
Jessie Poe

Hollywood, FL

#92 Dec 11, 2012
Carl C wrote:
Well, I've seen a lot of cheap, runny tattoos on people and just don't get it. In my opinion they are tacky, but then again if you want one, get it. Just don't come dragging into the Dollar Store with an armload of babies and your food stamps and expect to be treated as a very original and creative person. If you can afford tats you can afford more important things. Nothing impressive about them. Kinda funny, people want tats to prove their originality, but ain't most of them just like somebody else's? Not judging, but a tattoo is just nasty looking, but it is your choice. I just consider them a lack of reasoning.
You sound ignorant...not everyone that has tattoos are on government assistance nor have a arm full of kids . And yes tacky tattoos exist as do tacky people LIKE YOU. This whole thread makes me sick. My tattoos have meaning, more than likely cost more than you have in savings. I am a professional very well educated and beautiful so if you don't like tattoos keep it moving no need to express your assumptions about the tattooed community. BTW I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you are a fag I've never met a straight Carl.
kimble

Irving, TX

#93 Dec 11, 2012
Carl C wrote:
i get all of my tats from cracker jacks.
God fearing

Weaverville, NC

#95 Dec 11, 2012
Carl C wrote:
Amen brother! Just pure trash! I remember when only queers had Ear piercings, then queers got nipple piercings and lip rings! Now queer wanna bees got them! Most people who have them are just plain trailer trash! I bet if u did a survey of where people lived that had tattoos most of them would be trailer dwellers! I know I wouldn't hire a marked up jezabel to work at my store. Looks like they've been to prison and back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Todd Whittaker 2 hr curious 1
ASPHAULT & PAVING SCAMMERS(Todd & Marcella Whit... (Apr '12) 2 hr curious 6
Sanders Animal hospital 2 hr Joe 4
Tony snapp. Mr.lawncare (May '14) 8 hr poppa duck II 80
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 8 hr Tina 929
JESUS spent all his time with MEN (Dec '13) 17 hr RevGiddeonPlannish 10
Hazing Mon Boys_will_boys 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages