mystery house on North Roan

mystery house on North Roan

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

nagada

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 12, 2013
On North Roan, just past Science Hill, heading toward the mall (and on the mall side of Roan), there sits a large, very attractive house; it was built a number of years ago, maybe as many as eight or ten, and appears never to have been lived in by anyone.
It's such an interesting looking place, I've always wondered how it has come to remain unoccupied for all this time.
Does anyone know this house's story?
Mayhem

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I'm not say it was aliens....
elmoze

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Probably built , ran out of money, economy, bankrupt, foreclosed on.. just my guess, but you're right it seems by now it would be occupied.
Resident

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
That house is his million dollar storage unit. He's got plenty of money. He lives next door, but stays in FL most of the time
nagada

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Resident wrote:
That house is his million dollar storage unit. He's got plenty of money. He lives next door, but stays in FL most of the time
Thank you, Resident, for this information. I've often wondered about that place sitting empty for so long. I've also noticed stuff seems just to be sitting around; as you say, a million dollar storage unit. It must be nice.
Thanks again.
Rob

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 20, 2013
nagada wrote:
On North Roan, just past Science Hill, heading toward the mall (and on the mall side of Roan), there sits a large, very attractive house; it was built a number of years ago, maybe as many as eight or ten, and appears never to have been lived in by anyone.
It's such an interesting looking place, I've always wondered how it has come to remain unoccupied for all this time.
Does anyone know this house's story?
The first couple to live in the house disappeared without a trace. The house is being held up in the court system.
Resident

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
The first couple to live in the house disappeared without a trace. The house is being held up in the court system.
Where did you hear that bs. That house has never been lived in and as long as Cecil Crowe is alive, I don't think anyone will. Whoever told you that story Rob, is full of sh*t!!!!!
smart alec

Nashville, TN

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you hear that bs. That house has never been lived in and as long as Cecil Crowe is alive, I don't think anyone will. Whoever told you that story Rob, is full of sh*t!!!!!
Good heaven's chill out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 38 min jenigwen 1,521
Busted paper 1 hr Hmm2 9
Tax And Spend David Tomita 3 hr No On More Puppets 13
Wine Sales 10 hr hmmm 2
DNC Disgrace 10 hr hmmm 3
Liars For Jesus Go Directly To Hell (May '11) 12 hr Don 48
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 13 hr say what 159

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages