Dog thrown down stairs, put in dryer

Dog thrown down stairs, put in dryer

There are 9 comments on the The Family Badge story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Dog thrown down stairs, put in dryer. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

Dustin Ricky Harrell, 21, of Jonesborough, was charged with aggravated cruelty to an animal after he admitted to investigators that he killed a family dog named Honey, according to Sheriff Ed Graybeal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

Kristin

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Dec 3, 2011
This is a SICK person and I hope that if justice is served he will do prison time and be treated horribly. This type of abuse is likely foreshadowing for some sick behavior that will increase if not addressed and punished now.

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2011
He probably won't do anytime, his daddy already making excuses for the fat f*ck, his dad must be some kind of punk, kid threatens him with shotgun and he just lets it pass. He should have showed that punk ass kid right then he was very wrong, but nothing was done so now he has tortured this little dog to death, daddy to the rescue. Wonder what dear old dad will say to the family of the person this twisted f*ck will kill next
Buford

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Once again no sentence, this punk going to get by with this no punishment! Hope the judge is there with punk's parents when they have to face the parents of the people he starts killing.
Wow

Southbury, CT

#5 Nov 1, 2012
People's pets are part if their family. People that harm them deliberately should be punished SEVERELY. If you kill a police dog it's same as killing a human officer. Kill my cat it's the same as killing my kid..

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2012
What did this excuse for a human get? Has he been sentenced?
shett eater in bloodline

Greeneville, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
who was tis dude that did this . wher do they liv
freefallin

Greeneville, TN

#10 Feb 14, 2013
He is my good friend dustin harrell and you can look it up he lives on 1125 old stage rd johnson city tn. As judge cupp stated in court dustin didnt hide behind anyone or anything he came in and told the truth from day one stated what he did was terribly wrong and pled guilty with no agreement from the state. Dustin is not a bad person ask anyone who knows him teachers from school friends his nextdoor neighbor is the head k-9 police officer in johnson city and she supported and thinks the world of him and his family. His parents business and dustins career as a long haul tryck driver and their lives continue to be strong because people in the community know they are good people and nothing people say do or write online or in newspaper is going to change that. The state prosecutor erin mcardle made a fool of herself in court stating dustin is evil and cannot be rehabilitated angering judge cupp who stated he went to school completed truck driver training got his commercial driver license and completed intensive rehab and outpatient care which in his spare time he was asked by frontier health in j.c to come in share his story with other recovering drug addicts to let them know no matter what has happened to you what you have done or what trouble you are in you can change your life for the better! Through all of this dustin has never said a bad word about any of the people who will only be satisfied if he is hung in public so to speak stating in his own words "I understand their anger and hatred but I just wish they could understand im so sorry for what I did I was under the influence of so many drugs and that coupled with being raped and sodomized by my biological fathers I just lost complete control over my mind and actions its so hortible I have to carry this forever". People im not making up excuses for him its just he is such a good friend to me i know what he done is terrible but this man is a new person and is being a productive member of society not laying up in a prison or jail were we taxpayers pay for them to live. I hate it took a dogs tragic death to bring this change in complete character in dustin and the parents who get bashed as well as dustin reported this to the police please note they could have hid this from all of us but they did what was right letting us all know what he done and breaking him down to the lowest point in hopes he would change his life and thats just what happened so you have no reason to bash the family of dustin. People lets all move on from this tragedy and let god do the judging I know what he done was evil and horrible but those were actions from a different person this is all over the judge people in the community including police officers mental health workers and dustins employer believe in him lets not wish bad on anyone and lets move on and believe in each other and wish everyone on this earth peace and happiness. Forgiveness is powerfull and god loves us all...

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 15, 2013
shett eater in bloodline wrote:
who was tis dude that did this . wher do they liv
Great.. he's your friend.. he's still a worthless piece of dog shyt and I have no feelings of kindness or forgiveness toward him. ANd, I'd never ever let this sick bastard around any of my dogs, or even small children. If he'll do this once, he'll do it again. He's just sorry he got caught- not sorry he did that.

Clarksville, TN

#12 Feb 15, 2013
You have terrible taste in friends! Oh whaa I was abused, well who wasn't. This guy was mad at his girlfriend and killed this poor little dog. That is what is wrong with him now everybody making excuses for the sorry sob. Keep track of him though you might get rich writing the book about him after dead girls keep turning up. He may have started already they found dead girl in Knoxville thrown from truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maria D True at WXIS WEMB: con artist 39 min bobby e 4
Erwin mayor 10 hr Roy rock 26
Erwin mayor 10 hr Roy rock 7
Roommate Needed 11 hr Lynn Patty 20
Jimmy Erwin running for Sheriff! 12 hr Jim Jackson jr 18
erwin radio stations doesnt play music? 14 hr Marky Billson 70
Tri Cities Muslims (Feb '16) 15 hr Lefty 161

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance