Can Jerome Cochran be elected Distric...

Can Jerome Cochran be elected District Attorney.

Created by sam on Oct 26, 2012

185 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Will have to consider more.

Dont care

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Meh

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Jerome is WAY too honest and ethical to be a District Attorney.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lemonade

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 27, 2012
What a joke. If you ever see Cochran gather the courage to try a jury case, let me know.
Rapture

Post Falls, ID

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Is that Johnny's little bro?
jose

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2012
jerome cochran please please run for district attorney we need a real man with balls to do the job, go to johnson city press and see how tony clark did a daniel boone teacher-yes THIS COULD BE YOU being done this way, thankfully a jury of his peers say not-guilty.

Judged:

17

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Meh wrote:
Jerome is WAY too honest and ethical to be a District Attorney.
You have to be kidding......Jerome backed by Harris family and Wanda May....two outstanding citizens....DA prosecuted family member of Republican has-been....Wanda May.....who is friends with guess who? Kent Harris...oh let's not forget Dale Larkin...convicted by Clark for killing his wife....Larkin WAS married to Phil Roe's present wife..who supported her ex husband throughout entire murder trial....and guess who touted Roe around during his campaign...uh...Kent Harris and Wanda May....let's see..DA...takes on corrupt popular sheriff....convicts murderer...with political ties....prosecutes Wanda May's relative for child abuse...lets get him out of office and elect Cochran....never had a jury trial.....lost in his own county....three times....does mostly civil work and has no experience...sounds like a great plan.....NOT....
truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 1, 2012
jose wrote:
jerome cochran please please run for district attorney we need a real man with balls to do the job, go to johnson city press and see how tony clark did a daniel boone teacher-yes THIS COULD BE YOU being done this way, thankfully a jury of his peers say not-guilty.
Is this Kenny....Kent....or one of Kent's cult followeres?
robert

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 2, 2012
I am trying to remember these events- Planning director in Carter Co. arrested then charges dismissed (Tony Clark arrested an innocent man),Sheriff Of Unicoi Co. arrested Judge throws one case out during trial no probable cause, then jury finds him not guilty 11-1 Clark immediately says try him again. Now Daniel Boone teacher arrested for a sex crime again the jury will not convict another innocent man. People this could be you next. Tony Clark has about as much chance of being re-elected as OBAMA does in winning Carter County.I personaaly dont know Jerome Cochran but i will support whomever is a candidate against Clark!!!!!!

Judged:

16

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
howdy

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 3, 2012
I dont think that Jerome will follow in Tonies path of going on Rice Creek to get meat, HOG meat. He does favor a hog.
Screwman Chu

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 3, 2012
By the time the election rolls around the truth will be out about the crook X- sheriff and Kent Harris will be locked away in prison. Tony Clark will have a landslide victory over who ever runs against him.

Judged:

11

11

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 3, 2012
howdy wrote:
I dont think that Jerome will follow in Tonies path of going on Rice Creek to get meat, HOG meat. He does favor a hog.
What the hell does any of this mean? Did you mean Tony's. This has to be Kenny Woods.....no doubt......or maybe a brainless Harris cult follower.....Hey Kenny are you the one that shot at DAs house...and vandalized car? You and your bunch are thugs and cowards....and the low life people who constantly trash talk Clark are no better than the people the DA sends to prison...wait....most of them are man enough to admit their crimes...and pay the price.....Give me a man like Clark any time.....stands for what is right....not what is popular...by the way ....serval on this sight have blamed Clark for kent NOT being sheriff...he resigned supposedly for health reasons....I guess Clark responsible for that to....you people are clueless, weak,and ignorant as to facts...so the only amount of intelligence you all can muster is to go onTopix and try to form complete sentences...a task that seems ever welding for most of you
Robin

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Exactly !!!
Robin

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Clueless people!!!!!!!!!!
Elmer Gantry

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Meh wrote:
Jerome is WAY too honest and ethical to be a District Attorney.
Although apparently not so honest and ethical as to not work for a former District Attorney...
Robin

Johnson City, TN

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Haha !!!!! Jerome is not honest or ethical .
Kenny

Maxton, NC

#16 Nov 7, 2012
robert wrote:
I am trying to remember these events- Planning director in Carter Co. arrested then charges dismissed (Tony Clark arrested an innocent man),Sheriff Of Unicoi Co. arrested Judge throws one case out during trial no probable cause, then jury finds him not guilty 11-1 Clark immediately says try him again. Now Daniel Boone teacher arrested for a sex crime again the jury will not convict another innocent man. People this could be you next. Tony Clark has about as much chance of being re-elected as OBAMA does in winning Carter County.I personaaly dont know Jerome Cochran but i will support whomever is a candidate against Clark!!!!!!
Good idea Momma,we'll get Jerome in office! Kent will have it made on his appeals...Since we know he will be convicted...
trish

Bristol, TN

#17 Nov 8, 2012
What is the qualifications to run for District Attorney?
willie

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 9, 2012
I know of Seth Green he is good young man i am so glad a jury did the right thing by dismissing the charges against him of felony assault wth vehicle in that terrible accident. Why does Tony Clark arrest everybody in what is his injustice? Why doesnt he consider all the evidence in a case instead of just what he wants to hear? Another of his failures.Read story in todays Johnson City Press.

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
steve

United States

#19 Nov 9, 2012
You are stupid.
truthteller

Johnson City, TN

#20 Nov 9, 2012
willie wrote:
I know of Seth Green he is good young man i am so glad a jury did the right thing by dismissing the charges against him of felony assault wth vehicle in that terrible accident. Why does Tony Clark arrest everybody in what is his injustice? Why doesnt he consider all the evidence in a case instead of just what he wants to hear? Another of his failures.Read story in todays Johnson City Press.
You are clueless...JCPD....that is Johnson City Police Department .....made the arrest in this case....DAs office does not make arrest...chargers are placed by law enforcement....then prosecuted....from what I read Seth Green waived this case too the Grand Jury...that is his right....not choice of prosecutors....if you read the article prosecutors went in and answered Grand Jury questions.....why don't you learn the true facts...something about the law and how the system works before passing judgement...there is no logic in any thing you stated....
Robin

Johnson City, TN

#21 Nov 9, 2012
Tony Clark will be the DA in our district until he retires. Get use to it and learn to like it or move .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal dykes 11 min hummmm.. 2
Narcissists LOVE Attention, But Only If They Ca... 17 min Bobby Erwin 4
86 sheriff 18 min Topac 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Blue 2 89
Washington County Government Corruption 5 hr Vote 2
Halliburton In Love Fri Camera Hog 1
cop in wreck (Jun '13) Wed Topac 19

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages