Denise Brown, Director of UC schools

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Does anyone know who is Denise Brown's superior? Who would one go to to make a complaint on Denise Brown?
Sam

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know who is Denise Brown's superior? Who would one go to to make a complaint on Denise Brown?
The School BD. would be who you need to go to for what good it would do!
Erwin

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Good Luck! As unprofessional as it is, one of the school board members is her best friend, they are out everywhere together, and the rest just do what she says. Your best bet would be the TN State Department of Education. They have a website! People have been complaining for years about her and nothing has been done yet! I hope you have luck!
Concerned

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Yeah, I have noticed she keeps getting back in. Is she voted in by the people?
Erwin

Marion, VA

#5 Nov 29, 2012
She was definitely NOT elected by the people because she would have never been voted in. She was given the job by the school board at the time. Many applied for the job who were much more qualified for the job, but Erwin being the good ole boy system it is, allowed the school board to hire Brown (who only holds a master's degree, she is MRS. Brown, not DR. Brown) but she IS from Erwin and she did hire 2 of the board members children to work in the system as soon as she was given the job.
money talks

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2012
makes about 130 thousand a year for a piss ass master of stupid dirgee pardon the spelling uchs
UCHS

Marion, VA

#7 Dec 1, 2012
money talks wrote:
makes about 130 thousand a year for a piss ass master of stupid dirgee pardon the spelling uchs
I agree. That is ridiculous. And, all she does it call all of her unqualified family and friends to take jobs so that they all are obedient. Again, the school board, much like the current hospital board, can be thanked for all of the problems this town is having.
money talks

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 2, 2012
and y the hell does the principal of rock creek need a coffee runner o yea brain fart ms diceator and her are reeal close
UCHS

Marion, VA

#9 Dec 2, 2012
You must be thinking of a different school. The principal of Rock Creek is Larry Howell.
Walt White

Johnson City, TN

#11 Dec 2, 2012
money talks wrote:
and y the hell does the principal of rock creek need a coffee runner o yea brain fart ms diceator and her are reeal close
I just saw another of your posts on another thread. You seem to be at least consistent in butchering the English language across the board.
My point is this ..... if you paid attention to your sentence structure, capitalization, and punctuation, your opinions would pack considerably more punch than they do as posted.
money talks

Johnson City, TN

#12 Dec 2, 2012
what is english
Big bird

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 5, 2012
She's a great supervisor!
UCHS

Marion, VA

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Big bird wrote:
She's a great supervisor!
ummmm, ok? However, she is a horrible, ineffective director of schools.
HockeyRockey

Matthews, NC

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Is it true that Denise Brown and Todd Love been in a sexual relation ship for some time.
Delta

Taylors, SC

#17 Dec 6, 2012
HockeyRockey wrote:
Is it true that Denise Brown and Todd Love been in a sexual relation ship for some time.
Sounds like "HockeyRockey" aka "KENT" don't like anybody with a little power. Probably because the only power he has now is deciding which paint color to use in his new house! I believe if I was you, I would be more worried about my trial next week and other issues you have going on instead of spreading lies on others just to TRY & make yourself look better.
Blue

Johnson City, TN

#18 Dec 7, 2012
money talks wrote:
I CAN TELL YOU NOW SHE DOES NOT MAKE 130,000 PER YEAR. THE DIRECTOR OF BIGGER SYSTYMS SUCH AS JC, KINGSPORT AND SULLIVAN DO MAKE THAT MUCH. HER SALARY AS WELL AS EVERY PUBLIC OFFICIALS SALARY IS PUBLIC INFORMATION. WJHL DID A REPORT BACK IN 08 OF ALL THE SALARY INFORMATION AND SHE MADE AROUND 85,000 AND THE DIRECTOR IN CARTER AT THE TIME WITH A DR DEGREE MADE 94000.
Erwin

Marion, VA

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I CAN TELL YOU NOW SHE DOES NOT MAKE 130,000 PER YEAR. THE DIRECTOR OF BIGGER SYSTYMS SUCH AS JC, KINGSPORT AND SULLIVAN DO MAKE THAT MUCH. HER SALARY AS WELL AS EVERY PUBLIC OFFICIALS SALARY IS PUBLIC INFORMATION. WJHL DID A REPORT BACK IN 08 OF ALL THE SALARY INFORMATION AND SHE MADE AROUND 85,000 AND THE DIRECTOR IN CARTER AT THE TIME WITH A DR DEGREE MADE 94000.
The report included the salaries for TN directors in general. Denise Brown has given herself multiple pay raises (with the approval of her minions on the school board)and bought herself a "company car".
mommof5

Tampa, FL

#20 May 16, 2014
I'm having real problems with some staff members of Intermediate School. Principal as well. Any advice or tips on who to go to with this? I only ask because the town IS so backwards and I'm needing heads up if Ms Blamey is on the buddy list of Denise Brown as well
Curious

Jonesborough, TN

#21 May 17, 2014
Mrs. Brown is fair and will do what is right....she does what is best or the students. It doesn't matter who is involved. The students come first.
your idol

Johnson City, TN

#22 May 17, 2014
Curious wrote:
Mrs. Brown is fair and will do what is right....she does what is best or the students. It doesn't matter who is involved. The students come first.
Nice post, Denise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Subxone Drs Taking new clients 18 min Thought 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr Martha L 353
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 14 hr Cheezie 115
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 22 hr liloleme 36
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 22 hr Shoun 5
Lowes, Johnson City Homewrecker 23 hr haterofhomewreckers 1
Review: Atomik Comiks (May '13) Fri Heather 16
Jonesborough Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web