Illegal Search By Police In Tennessee 7/4/13

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JBinJC

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jul 5, 2013
JBinJC

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Your rights AND WHAT TO DO if you are stopped:

http://tncampaignforliberty.org/wordpress/

DO NOT TOLERATE TYRANNY!!!
JBinJC

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Article corrected: Tennessee State Trooper AJ Ross orders innocent driver to pull over and get out of his car, bullies him around, gets the drug sniffing K-9, lies about him having "Illegal Drugs" in the car, searches without consent, and tells him that it is ok to take away his freedom. All while not being detained. All this harassment because his window was not lowered enough to Ross' preference. He broke no laws whatsoever. All of this on a day that we are supposed to be celebrating freedom and liberty. This checkpoint was in Murfreesboro, TN.
pa kettle

Batavia, OH

#5 Jul 5, 2013
The driver admits that the heroic officer informed him that the constitution does not apply at checkpoints. It is the exact same as martial law and was for the drivers safety. Most officers would have tazed and beaten him for his smart ass mouth. He should have then been charged with resisting arrest and assault of an officer if they had hurt themselves during the beating. Many officers would then supply illegal drugs for him to be charged with. A judge has opinioned that it is never lawful to resist an order from police EVEN if he is sexually assaulting you. If you are black please never attempt to backsass like this jackass. Southern justice would skip the tazer and put you on blast unless they have undermanned work crews.
Kens

Banner Elk, NC

#6 Jul 5, 2013
pa kettle wrote:
The driver admits that the heroic officer informed him that the constitution does not apply at checkpoints. It is the exact same as martial law and was for the drivers safety. Most officers would have tazed and beaten him for his smart ass mouth. He should have then been charged with resisting arrest and assault of an officer if they had hurt themselves during the beating. Many officers would then supply illegal drugs for him to be charged with. A judge has opinioned that it is never lawful to resist an order from police EVEN if he is sexually assaulting you. If you are black please never attempt to backsass like this jackass. Southern justice would skip the tazer and put you on blast unless they have undermanned work crews.
If that's the case the we should admit that we are living under a police state and not trust the police in any way.
Nobody

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Kens wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case the we should admit that we are living under a police state and not trust the police in any way.
Exactly. However there are so many people that ignore the news and think that most police officers are "heros".
Chad Davis

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jul 5, 2013
This goes on everyday in America, these laws that protect illegal felony acts some of these terrorist with badges do everyday go unchecked and unchallenged. The people need to push for criminal accountability for these terrorist, it's obvilious the law of immunity to police need to stop. Terrorist like Ross should be arrested charged and have a jury trial. Laws needs to be changed or developed that would not only give punitive damages not just against city or state but to the officer terrorist themselves no pention,jail time is tripled because they are "Trained" to no the law and to enforce the law. Also states especially Tennessee needs to have a citizen counsel with powers to review all alleged officers actions instead of police watching police.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Where is the ACLU when a legitimate case comes up?

Probably trying to force some stupid laws to protect bigfoot from harrassment by garbage trucks, or trying to make Christians take down crosses, or something ridiculous like that?

The ACLU seems to ignore valid and legitimate cases, only to pursue the dubious, ultra liberal nonsense these days.
Trueamerican

Jacksonville, NC

#10 Jul 5, 2013
These officers should be charged and convicted to the fullest extent possible. Sure was the kid being slightly difficult to deal with, yes he was. But, you know what, that's his natural born damn right in this great country! Under no circumstance is it acceptable for our hired and paid community servants to act as unprofessional as these officers did. If they were slightly irratated with the attitude this young citizen had and the frustration it was causing, merely because they were stuck working a check point verses having time off...well then they need to be reminded that THEY CHOSE their profession! Truly a sad sight to see in uniform and definitely a huge black eye to the many true professionals that wear the shield!!!
Patrick

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jul 5, 2013
You poor, poor Tennesseans. Your problem isn't the police. It's the Mathhew Hills (the whole GD family of them) the Ron Ramsey's and the tony Shipleys. That makes these F'D up laws. And Ton , the crook, Ramsey is the worst. And ou fools keep voting for them. Their aim is to own you. They will not stop until they own everything you say and do..... They are the TALIBAN of Tennessee. They hate America and the American way....there's your trouble and it always will be because it will never change..... These are worthless worms want a complete police state. They are even in bed with some thugs that want to privatize the prison system, that's big money when people go to jail. I hope they end up in hell because as a Christian, that's where they belong...
JBinJC

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Jul 6, 2013
Thanks for that, Patrick! I haven't laughed that hard in a while:) I really enjoyed your satirical take on those who promote tyranny, and those who fight against it. Thank God that we have conservative freedom-fighters like those whom you mentioned to fight the good fight against the leftist, progressive democrat scourge that threatens to mire we Americans in the trap of hopeless poverty with our lips willingly and securely attached to the teat of big government. Thank God we live in a state that is growing economically by leaps and bounds and far away from morally and financially bankrupted liberal utopias like Detroit, Flynt, etc. I am sure that you are thankful just a I am that we are surrounded by moral, industrious Tennesseans that work hard everyday to attain both spiritual and financial prosperity, and defend it not only against corrupt law-enforcement officials, but also against small-minded, liberal dimwits who strive to poison the well. In other words Patrick, please depart - you are out of your depth.
CATE

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Personally, throwing all eggs into one basket certifies you as moronic. Not all officers are terrorist as not all Muslims blow up towers.
Your notion of conservatism is a joke, furthermore. You speak of tyranny but have never read Federalist # 10. Move to somali, do yourself a favor. And Tennessee. The way you speak is far too big for your wranglers.
I moved from Tennessee to go get a J.D. I served a legal internship in a VERY reputable office within the county, your county if you live in jc but most importantly, your judicial district. I saw a few of the types of cases you have your panties in a twist come through criminal court.. They all got thrown out if any constitutional right was even slightly violated. I'm here to tell you, the public defenders for these indigents who came to court... That's a liberally derived right. Gideon v. Wainwright.
My guess is you have a felony on your record or someone has been poisoning your well. Well water, that is. Go get checked. Good day sir.
Can't wait to see another liberal in the presidential office in a few years...
M a r k my words . Your party is as confused as you are and even more playing games..
Chevy BelAir

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Patrick wrote:
You poor, poor Tennesseans. Your problem isn't the police. It's the Mathhew Hills (the whole GD family of them) the Ron Ramsey's and the tony Shipleys. That makes these F'D up laws. And Ton , the crook, Ramsey is the worst. And ou fools keep voting for them. Their aim is to own you. They will not stop until they own everything you say and do..... They are the TALIBAN of Tennessee. They hate America and the American way....there's your trouble and it always will be because it will never change..... These are worthless worms want a complete police state. They are even in bed with some thugs that want to privatize the prison system, that's big money when people go to jail. I hope they end up in hell because as a Christian, that's where they belong...
You seem to know just exactly enough to sound completely stupid and you are doing a fine job of that. All this slamming East Tn. sounds like a typical local who has been watching too much television or listening to a bunch of damn yankees bragging. Nobody wants to hear your rant.
Jerry rotenbarry

Bristol, TN

#15 Nov 8, 2013
Tom Brockman and Jim Brewer from Loveland Ohio Ha. Ha. Justice Will Come To ALL! In Bristol ; Tn. 37620 .in God we trust!
Ben Dover

Kingsport, TN

#16 Nov 9, 2013
JBinJC wrote:
Thanks for that, Patrick! I haven't laughed that hard in a while:) I really enjoyed your satirical take on those who promote tyranny, and those who fight against it. Thank God that we have conservative freedom-fighters like those whom you mentioned to fight the good fight against the leftist, progressive democrat scourge that threatens to mire we Americans in the trap of hopeless poverty with our lips willingly and securely attached to the teat of big government. Thank God we live in a state that is growing economically by leaps and bounds and far away from morally and financially bankrupted liberal utopias like Detroit, Flynt, etc. I am sure that you are thankful just a I am that we are surrounded by moral, industrious Tennesseans that work hard everyday to attain both spiritual and financial prosperity, and defend it not only against corrupt law-enforcement officials, but also against small-minded, liberal dimwits who strive to poison the well. In other words Patrick, please depart - you are out of your depth.
It's great that you're surrounded by moral hard working Americans with those food ole Vhristian values. Your leader is Ron Ramsey who goes to church on occasion, talks about it constantly and takes money from both liquid and solid drug dealers. A state rep that goes to church in greeneville and beats the hell out his wife drunk on a Sunday morning while she is holding a baby. That's some moral shit, right there. How about them values.
Your industrious tennessee is the third poorest and #1 in ignorance in our great nation. Your worldly knowledge so likely that of most rednecks in the area. Whatever you hear on Fox News and whatever you have learned in your worldly travels between here and Myrtle beach. Your kind is like an anchor that reeks of bigotry and stupidity and it shows in your votes. That's your depth. The rotten anchor and Americas ball and chain. Teabaggers are domestic terrorists. Karma should deliver pancreatic cancer and that would be mild justice.
Ben Dover

Kingsport, TN

#17 Nov 9, 2013
Chevy BelAir wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to know just exactly enough to sound completely stupid and you are doing a fine job of that. All this slamming East Tn. sounds like a typical local who has been watching too much television or listening to a bunch of damn yankees bragging. Nobody wants to hear your rant.
You're gonna hear it every day until you have the balls to shoot me. I suggest that you shot straight, because you'll only get one shot. It's called freedom of speech and you won't take it from anyone. Have you gotten over th mitt Romney thrashing yet? Hope not.

Shipley is your guy right? F him too.
Laff

Kingsport, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2013
JBinJC wrote:
Article corrected: Tennessee State Trooper AJ Ross orders innocent driver to pull over and get out of his car, bullies him around, gets the drug sniffing K-9, lies about him having "Illegal Drugs" in the car, searches without consent, and tells him that it is ok to take away his freedom. All while not being detained. All this harassment because his window was not lowered enough to Ross' preference. He broke no laws whatsoever. All of this on a day that we are supposed to be celebrating freedom and liberty. This checkpoint was in Murfreesboro, TN.
Aw, come on! There is more to this story than you are revealing! Fess up! Give us an honest play by play, minus the drama? Back it up with some facts, not whining.
Lisa Stead

Sweetwater, TN

#20 Jan 5, 2015
Right To Travel
Stoney Creek

United States

#21 Jan 6, 2015
Lisa Stead wrote:
Right To Travel
Don't start with the sovereign citizen crap. A friend of mine thought he wouldn't have to pay his mortgage because he listened to garbage like that.
WWJD

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jan 6, 2015
JBinJC wrote:
Thanks for that, Patrick! I haven't laughed that hard in a while:) I really enjoyed I am sure that you are thankful just a I am that we are surrounded by moral, industrious Tennesseans that work hard everyday to attain both spiritual and financial prosperity, and defend it not only against corrupt law-enforcement officials, but also against small-minded, liberal dimwits who strive to poison the well. In other words Patrick, please depart - you are out of your depth.
Freedom fighting conservatives? That's a new twist. You wimps gave up your freedoms after being scared shitless after 911. "Make us safer. We're scared to death" and Tennessee is a growing economy ? You're so far out of touch im wondering if your heads in you ass. Tennessee is dead last. The worst state in the nation. That's factual. But I know facts DONT mean anything to hillbillys. I take nothing from the federal government EXCEPT what's mine. You suck whatever part of Ron Ramsey he says to suck on. And he screws your dumb ass daily and laughs all the way to the bank. And hopefully, the governors mansion. See, I'm not here to help tennessee up. I'm here to help it fall. This piece of garbage needs to go down under the fascist pigs that run it, and the wimps like you that follow them. We have every step documented and ITLL make a nice film one day. Your Lt Governor is so GD stupid that he can't finish a sentence. Good luck with your prosperity and spiritual growth you willfully ignorant kiss ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 3 hr Tina 602
local eateries? 17 hr Carol 4
law suits 20 hr no sense 4
Meetings for Atheists in SWVA/NETN 23 hr richlandshumanists 5
Bemberg Plant 23 hr Hill Billy Boy 11
Hhgregg friends and family Event 4/19/15 Fri johnjpeavler 1
Need to find good dentist Fri kearbear314 2
More from around the web

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]