Next Last
Rock on

Elizabethton, TN

#164 Dec 7, 2012
DESTINY WHITSON LIVES UP OFF OF SIOFE ROAD WITH HER MANS MOM
F-Y-I

Johnson City, TN

#165 Dec 10, 2012
Where is the "Comeback Kid"?? He could have been a star! Drugs destroy lives!!!
fan of the cbk

Johnson City, TN

#166 Aug 8, 2013
The comeback kid will be back again!!!
fan of the man from tenn

Johnson City, TN

#167 Aug 11, 2013
Just wanted to say that I have never met a more humble,honest,kind,and funny guy than the comeback kid ..he is a once in a lifetime kinda guy....and yes the comeback kid will comeback...strong and on top because he is so much better than the haters and the lies...god love you Jason keep strong!!!!!!!
Rock Creek Ski

Elizabethton, TN

#168 Aug 12, 2013
King of the hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass he's serving time for a reason! And that reason is Vop where he got charges from Unicoi co over drug parp and fta and prescription fraud! His probation officer aka house arrest officer was out of carter co so therefore he was getting beat up over there and narcing on people over there he came to Unicoi co to serve his time! Honey he has charges from Erwin to north carliona starting at the age of 18
Sounds to me like just the kind of person Unicoi County needs for sheriff. A prerequisite to be sheriff is one must be a felon. That makes a lot of people qualified!!!
blue22

Pompano Beach, FL

#169 Aug 12, 2013
Love him or hate him the fact of the matter is this, yes Jason has made mistakes, and Jason is his own worse enemy at times, but if anyone here truly knows Jason then you know there is far more to him than some mistakes,and there is far more good than bad in him. It's funny that people who get on here and gossip show that they have no life of they're own. People, jeez just let the man live.... Rock on Jason keep your head up.
spook

Johnson City, TN

#170 Aug 12, 2013
I agree the is more to a person than the mistakes they have made...and let's face the facts he doesn't hide behind or from his mistakes he is very open about it. How many of you can say that about yourself None of you know the real Jason you only know the Jason that certain people portray him as. I know the now Jason and he is one Heck of a good guy'....so leave the old Jason in the past and leave your mouths off a man who has paid forhis mistakes and is trying to live his life!!!!!!!!
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#171 Sep 19, 2013
Where is the come back kid now does anyone know ?
scoop on the hoe

Ocala, FL

#173 Jun 2, 2015
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Because destiny is a drama starter she will talk about you and then be nice to you or she will fuck anything and everything now it's all came back on her she don't have a life and steals drugs from her poor mom.. She won't get a job to support kids she made and just takes up air that some good person could have
Tell me about destiny please shes around my family
scoop on the hoe

Ocala, FL

#174 Jun 2, 2015
Usetobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone else putting destiny whitson in her place! She use to sponge off of one of my friends and she does sleep with a lot of men and that is the truth! She does have 3 kids that she does not take care of and does not pay a penny towards how sad is that? She always has something bad to say about somebody just to make herself look better and trust me nothing will help her look better! Everybody from Erwin threw the tricities has slept with her and I mean everybody! She even tried to sleep with her own cousin! And yes she does have a std and men watch out!
meeeeeeeeee

Johnson City, TN

#178 Jun 3, 2015
scoop on the hoe wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to know?
kristen

Johnson City, TN

#179 Jun 4, 2015
Get a life and leave these people alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WQUT's Midnight Rambler - Original or Imposter? (Feb '10) 3 hr WOKI 75
Elks Lodge 4 hr Cheechee 1
I Miss Anna Zook! 4 hr Concerned viewer 26
MedicOne 8 hr Main Street USA 8
Cheapest motels in JC? (Apr '09) 8 hr Mike Grindstaff 12
Abby Ulloa (Oct '16) 10 hr Fagstaff 3
JC Country Club 11 hr Porterhouse Steak 6

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance