of 7
Next Last
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 25, 2012
BOB

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Mar 25, 2012
cant be sheriff and a want to be kenny chesney sorry.
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 25, 2012
BOB wrote:
Neither can your nephew anymore,Phil Roe wannabe,lol
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 25, 2012
BOB wrote:
I think I could trust Jason Edwards with a million dollars,could I trust Kent Harris with a million?

I think Kent's proved that he can't be trusted when it comes to money.
HEART BROKEN

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2012
W I Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I could trust Jason Edwards with a million dollars,could I trust Kent Harris with a million?
I think Kent's proved that he can't be trusted when it comes to money.
Kent can steal, but everyone else is a Crook.Funny how that happens.Lol
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2012
HEART BROKEN wrote:
<quoted text>Kent can steal, but everyone else is a Crook.Funny how that happens.Lol
I really like Jason's music and his wit.I don't know him too well but have heard he has made a few bad mistakes in his young life but is rising above it all.

I have found out in life when someone admits their mistakes,they usually are the best people and the least likely to do anything behind your back.

I can honestly say Jason is 10 times the person Kenny and kent are combined.
HEART BROKEN

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2012
W I Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like Jason's music and his wit.I don't know him too well but have heard he has made a few bad mistakes in his young life but is rising above it all.
I have found out in life when someone admits their mistakes,they usually are the best people and the least likely to do anything behind your back.
I can honestly say Jason is 10 times the person Kenny and kent are combined.
I Agree,IF people are REAL, you know what to expect from them. It's the people that are FAKE, one should look out for...
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 25, 2012
HEART BROKEN wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree,IF people are REAL, you know what to expect from them. It's the people that are FAKE, one should look out for...
Exactly,I like giving the real people all the chances they need until they get it right.
Catfish

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 26, 2012
Jason put these videos on youtube about running for office just to get a good laugh, and some people take stuff the wrong way, thats sad ! That young man has alot of talent and could make Erwin proud if he kept his ducks in a row. Jason I for one appreciate the sheriff videos and the songs you post, keep it up young man...
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 26, 2012
Catfish wrote:
Jason put these videos on youtube about running for office just to get a good laugh, and some people take stuff the wrong way, thats sad ! That young man has alot of talent and could make Erwin proud if he kept his ducks in a row. Jason I for one appreciate the sheriff videos and the songs you post, keep it up young man...
I can honestly see him hitting a big with the right song someday,he has the voice for it and sooner or later he will write a song the the country will flip for.

Some people just can't handle seeing someone succeed.
SAM

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Mar 26, 2012
MAYBE HE CAN JOIN UP WITH THE LOCAL BLOND BIMBO AND START A DUET-THEY CAN SING AT THE RENDEVOUS LOUNGE. AND EVEN DO WET T-SHIRT CONTESTS AFTER THE MUSIC.
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 26, 2012
Wow! Some people can be so cruel! He's just having some fun with this! If you can't take a joke and laugh, then you should just not comment at all. Just sayin......
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2012
Jason, I know you are reading this. Don't let these jealous, uptight, and judgemental people get you down!
Manus

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Mar 26, 2012
Nothing wrong with a little humor! That is funny Jason!!
trudy

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Mar 26, 2012
i know jason edwards talk about a real piece of work. a deadbeat drug taking wife beating toothless(due to drugs) criminal. he has been giving chance after chance by his neighbor pal kent harris when new sheriff comes to town i say jason is prison bound.
W I Tucker

Monteagle, TN

#17 Mar 26, 2012
trudy wrote:
i know jason edwards talk about a real piece of work. a deadbeat drug taking wife beating toothless(due to drugs) criminal. he has been giving chance after chance by his neighbor pal kent harris when new sheriff comes to town i say jason is prison bound.
You idoits think you can shift the focus on someone else and all the indictments will go away,lmao!

All the jokes and all the fun people are having with this is well deserved!
Jason Edwards for Sheriff

Easley, SC

#19 Mar 26, 2012
Jason couldn't do ANY worse than what has been done to the County. I am ALL for him. Keep up the great work Jason, Stay strong and be true to yourself. You will go any where you want to.
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#20 Mar 26, 2012
JASON EDWARDS wrote:
I've set back and read all this trash that you people have wrote. I posted that video to get laughs and it did, except from the god forsaken uptights around here ! YES, I'll be the first to admit I've had my problems, but I dont hide that, but who I was and who I am are two different stories. I havent beat my wife and My teeth are just fine, I'm sorry your hero sheriff is a crook and all his sidekicks too, THERE ARE GOOD MEN AND WOMEN IN THAT DEPARTMENT, But Kent Harris aint done me no favors except for maybe all the illegal cable at all his rental properties lol, maybe theres another indictment for cable fraud. So if you have a problem with me let me personally invite you to kiss my ass.....
I think more videos would do them some good.Maybe a song about Kenny and his cows?

By the way,all the critics and people insulting you on here are nothing but cowards,they can kiss my hiney too !
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#21 Mar 26, 2012
JASON EDWARDS wrote:
I've set back and read all this trash that you people have wrote. I posted that video to get laughs and it did, except from the god forsaken uptights around here ! YES, I'll be the first to admit I've had my problems, but I dont hide that, but who I was and who I am are two different stories. I havent beat my wife and My teeth are just fine, I'm sorry your hero sheriff is a crook and all his sidekicks too, THERE ARE GOOD MEN AND WOMEN IN THAT DEPARTMENT, But Kent Harris aint done me no favors except for maybe all the illegal cable at all his rental properties lol, maybe theres another indictment for cable fraud. So if you have a problem with me let me personally invite you to kiss my ass.....
Another thing,you don't answer to anyone but God,all these people putting you down have no life and the only thing they had going for them is up on Galax milking the tax payers and getting ready to head to the pen.

Don't let them get to you,they ain't worth it.
Jason Edwards for Sheriff

Easley, SC

#22 Mar 26, 2012
Jason Edwards for Sheriff wrote:
Jason couldn't do ANY worse than what has been done to the County. I am ALL for him. Keep up the great work Jason, Stay strong and be true to yourself. You will go any where you want to.
Rock on Brother. And yes.. Stealing cable is a crime.. Slumlords always suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... 42 min Goatpockets 41
remaining faithful in awful times 3 hr Captain Ben Willard 3
anyone know Sam Bowers (May '14) 3 hr JJD 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr Tina 416
Tania Tipton??? What is your opinion??? 7 hr one who cares 18
whos the best lawyer in johnsoncity (Jul '13) 7 hr yep 52
Denise Brown, Director of UC schools (Nov '12) 7 hr Sam 45
Jonesborough Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl