An Agnostic, An Insomniac and a Dislexic

An Agnostic, An Insomniac and a Dislexic

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

The Thinker

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2012
WHAT do you have when you cross a dislexic, with an insomniac with an agnostic.

Someone who stays up all night, questioning the existence of DOG.
Wow

Southbury, CT

#2 Nov 11, 2012
The Thinker wrote:
WHAT do you have when you cross a dislexic, with an insomniac with an agnostic.
Someone who stays up all night, questioning the existence of DOG.
lmfao
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Good one but u might want to know its spelled dyslexic.

No offense!

Thanks
Esquire

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Nov 11, 2012
OldTennGranny wrote:
Good one but u might want to know its spelled dyslexic.
No offense!
Thanks
Back to school Thinker. Not as bright as you think you are.
yes

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
that was funny
Revenge

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to school Thinker. Not as bright as you think you are.
Guy posts a joke, no ill intent on an anonymous post and some DIPWAD with a sour attitude has to leave a demeaning post. Gotta be a lonely little life. Considered suicide?
Esquire

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy posts a joke, no ill intent on an anonymous post and some DIPWAD with a sour attitude has to leave a demeaning post. Gotta be a lonely little life. Considered suicide?
Someone who considers his or herself a "thinker" implys that others with antithetical views are non-thinkers.(Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc)
Such a superior individual could easily spell such a simple word correctly.
But regarding your deeply disturbing admonition that someone consider suicide.
I can only hope you are receiving all the help you quite obviously need. Counseling, psychiatry, group therapy, whatever it takes to get your head screwed on right. Please consider them all. The papers are filled stories about individuals like yourself who lash out at the flimisiest of slights.
Thinker

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who considers his or herself a "thinker" implys that others with antithetical views are non-thinkers.(Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc)
Such a superior individual could easily spell such a simple word correctly.
But regarding your deeply disturbing admonition that someone consider suicide.
I can only hope you are receiving all the help you quite obviously need. Counseling, psychiatry, group therapy, whatever it takes to get your head screwed on right. Please consider them all. The papers are filled stories about individuals like yourself who lash out at the flimisiest of slights.
Please reconsider your last post and look at the final sentence. THE PAPERS ARE FILLED STORIES ABOUT INDIVIDUALS.......... See anything wrong with it? Well, you left out the preposition.

I'm with Revenge. I think you should STRONGLY consider ending it all. It's never going to get any better when it's you.........BOOM, and the misery ends.
Bob

Kansas City, MO

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Is this you Shae. Lol
Esquire

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Please reconsider your last post and look at the final sentence. THE PAPERS ARE FILLED STORIES ABOUT INDIVIDUALS.......... See anything wrong with it? Well, you left out the preposition.
I'm with Revenge. I think you should STRONGLY consider ending it all. It's never going to get any better when it's you.........BOOM, and the misery ends.
Your post are laughably absurd. It's not an overstatement to suggest that you are a deeply disturbed "revenge" minded mental enigma who trends toward extremes and plots endlessly against imaginary windmills. As for you and "Revenge" collectively. Unlike yourself I do not wish that you end your self inflicted "misery" with a "boom." I do hope however that receive or continue to receive mental help assistance of some sort. Or perhaps there is a kind minister out there that could bring you back to Christ. If you need a recommendation I'll be glad to supply several. It appears you really need help.
Ben Upton

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post are laughably absurd. It's not an overstatement to suggest that you are a deeply disturbed "revenge" minded mental enigma who trends toward extremes and plots endlessly against imaginary windmills. As for you and "Revenge" collectively. Unlike yourself I do not wish that you end your self inflicted "misery" with a "boom." I do hope however that receive or continue to receive mental help assistance of some sort. Or perhaps there is a kind minister out there that could bring you back to Christ. If you need a recommendation I'll be glad to supply several. It appears you really need help.
We all grow tired of your stupidity, esquire. In the future, try to leave Christ out of your posts. It's a reflection thing. Write whatever you will. There will be no response to the juvenile.
Esquire

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Ben Upton wrote:
<quoted text>
We all grow tired of your stupidity, esquire. In the future, try to leave Christ out of your posts. It's a reflection thing. Write whatever you will. There will be no response to the juvenile.
"Look I don't have any idea who you guys are but this is Brenda who works at Dunk & Deli first I never dated Peter his name is Pat and if he is doing well I am happy for him but as far as your rude comments get a life."

[This is what a waitress in Abingdon thinks of Ben Upton and his idiotic rants after he began a topix thread about her. His political views seem as warped as his personal views.]
The Blend

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Didn't see the first thing offensive about what he write about the waitress in abingdon. You idiot. He was getting some information to her, and she was appreciative. You have a warped sense of reality. I've seen your other posts.mGO F YOURSEF you worthless worm. No offense
Esquire

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Nov 17, 2012
The Blend wrote:
Didn't see the first thing offensive about what he write about the waitress in abingdon. You idiot. He was getting some information to her, and she was appreciative. You have a warped sense of reality. I've seen your other posts.mGO F YOURSEF you worthless worm. No offense
There were a similar string of equally inane diatribes that evoked her eventual response (quoted above.) Most were along the lines that the guy you dated was to good for you and you should not have broken up with him. Fairly psychotic and "juvenile" in my estimation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halliburton and Wolfe Candidates 13 hr TGW 4
Joe 'Cry Baby' Grandy Mon Daniel 8
D&d Auto Sales Sun Xoxo bobb 1
Washington County Mayor Election Sun Bitty 3
David Tomita will win! Sun Vote 2
Washington County Jail Feb 16 one 1
We need David Tomita Feb 15 Paul 2

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance