Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I've lived in Unicoi County my whole life and I just want to say that it is a shame that it's turned into such a dirty place to live. You can't turn on the news or open the paper without seeing "METH BUST" on the front page, it is pathetic. I don't blame this on our law enforcement, they are the ones risking their lives catching these criminals. I blame it on these low-life, scum bag, poor excuse for human beings that we have living in this county. I am so tired of getting behind people that I went to school with at the register at Wal-mart with a baby on each hip, an i-phone, tattoos from head to toe, and paying with food stamps. It is ridiculous, I work for my paycheck, I wish people some other people would do the same. Government assistance is for people who actually need it. It seems like most people nowadays use and abuse the system. And can someone please tell me WHY the government now is giving people FREE cell phones.. that has TEXTING? I understand that elderly people who can't afford a cell phone may qualify for a free one but people in their 20's should not!! In my opionion, everyone who draws a government check or receives any type of assistance should be REQUIRED to take a random monthly drug test. That would stop a lot of drug use and system abuse!
Hoo Boy

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

You know what they say about opinions.
Rev Jeremiah Imnotright

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Concerned wrote:
I've lived in Unicoi County my whole life and I just want to say that it is a shame that it's turned into such a dirty place to live. You can't turn on the news or open the paper without seeing "METH BUST" on the front page, it is pathetic. I don't blame this on our law enforcement, they are the ones risking their lives catching these criminals. I blame it on these low-life, scum bag, poor excuse for human beings that we have living in this county. I am so tired of getting behind people that I went to school with at the register at Wal-mart with a baby on each hip, an i-phone, tattoos from head to toe, and paying with food stamps. It is ridiculous, I work for my paycheck, I wish people some other people would do the same. Government assistance is for people who actually need it. It seems like most people nowadays use and abuse the system. And can someone please tell me WHY the government now is giving people FREE cell phones.. that has TEXTING? I understand that elderly people who can't afford a cell phone may qualify for a free one but people in their 20's should not!! In my opionion, everyone who draws a government check or receives any type of assistance should be REQUIRED to take a random monthly drug test. That would stop a lot of drug use and system abuse!
Bet you had to take a drug test to keep your job,even Mcdonalds does the random drug test.
Very well said!!!!
Sabrina

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Concerned wrote:
The phones are "OBAMA" phones and I do agree with you. Grew up in Erwin in a better time...
Hoo Boy

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Sabrina wrote:
<quoted text> The phones are "OBAMA" phones and I do agree with you. Grew up in Erwin in a better time...
Those aren't Obama phones. Do a little research. Think for yourself instead of parroting what you hear. Unless of course you don't have the tools to think. In that case, be sure to thank your Momma after she ties your shoes.
Idiots

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Sabrina wrote:
<quoted text> The phones are "OBAMA" phones and I do agree with you. Grew up in Erwin in a better time...
They were doing this long before Obama was in office so you may want to do your research so you don't come off looking stupid.
Hum

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

So we should punish the children that are on the hips of those tattooed, iPhone-carrying kids? The food is going to them, if we drug-tested all the parents, and cut off their support, the children would be left with NOTHING.
sounds good

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Concerned wrote:
sounds good to me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Jonesborough Forum right now

Search the Jonesborough Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 hr WTSenior 140,478
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr WTH 8,894
Post on dykes/Woodward gone Sun Drunkard Vicki 3
Tony snapp. Mr.lawncare Sat Poppa Duck II 34
Kelly Wolfe Sat Unethical 1
Republican Primary Jul 19 True Republican 1
Meadows subdivision Jul 17 Ray 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesborough Jobs

•••