Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2013
Jtown going down hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 2, 2012
 
Why is no one discussing the police department closing in Jonesboro? Are the citizens not concern with what is going to happen if Mayor Thompson and Chief Wesley Horton get their way and close the police department?
The town which is all ready over running with drugs is going to become a nightmare if the police department closes!
truth

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 3, 2012
 
well this is what the mayor has been wanting to do.thats why he cut off the money they needed to operate.he wants it closed so all the drug dealers from shreveport can come in and sell more drugs.ive seen more vehicles here that i know are drug dealers from shreveport.then you will have more gangs here jonesboro is turning into another shreveport and thats what leslie wants to happen this will turn jonesboro from a town to a city just like your fine mayor wants.thompson is out to destroy this town and he is doing a real fine job of it
truth

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 3, 2012
 
well i guess sense he has red and blue lights on town owned car he will be the only police officer here this guy is a jack ass!!!and stupid one at that.when are you peope of jonesboro going to open your eyes and see the light? this guy is a no-body trying to be somebody important.this make all the voters really look bad who elected this jerk off back in office.so i guess yall are as stupid as he is.
miss t

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 3, 2012
 
Just let the Jackson Parish Sherrif's Office handle the crime. They're located in Jonesboro anyway.
Back up

Jonesboro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 4, 2012
 
I don't think chief horton wants to close the department. He's trying to hire more people. The mayor and council are going to cut his budget to get even with him for opposing them. The mayor flat out told me the other day that he was cutting the dept. because they didn't support him. Watch and see if they let him hire anybody at the next meeting.
Dee Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

you people have made a mess of your town with the choices you made in your leader. this mess with the police & the plan to just abandon the town cemetary prove that.
really

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 4, 2012
 
I bet he wouldn't cut it if the chief was black , now would he
twoway street

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 4, 2012
 
truth wrote:
well this is what the mayor has been wanting to do.thats why he cut off the money they needed to operate.he wants it closed so all the drug dealers from shreveport can come in and sell more drugs.ive seen more vehicles here that i know are drug dealers from shreveport.then you will have more gangs here jonesboro is turning into another shreveport and thats what leslie wants to happen this will turn jonesboro from a town to a city just like your fine mayor wants.thompson is out to destroy this town and he is doing a real fine job of it
DONT.leave out.the.chief...Since ur name calling
twoway street

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 4, 2012
 
really wrote:
I bet he wouldn't cut it if the chief was black , now would he
would Y'all still have a if he was black?....nurp ..cuz Jealous White men in.JB can't seem to Submit to a Black man...that's why the Allens Live in Ruston..but.wanna Run Jonesboro ...Ignorance
aspence

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 10, 2012
 
Jtown going down hill wrote:
Why is no one discussing the police department closing in Jonesboro? Are the citizens not concern with what is going to happen if Mayor Thompson and Chief Wesley Horton get their way and close the police department?
The town which is all ready over running with drugs is going to become a nightmare if the police department closes!
sir,this is all over the place,here in fl
puppy lover

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 10, 2012
 
None of you have a clue what's going on or have even made the effort to find out. Bitch moan an be racist, that's all most of you got
real

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 14, 2013
 
Jonesboro is a white ran town
tiger high

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 15, 2013
 
real wrote:
Jonesboro is a white ran town
wrong color - it's red
ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 19, 2013
 
I am sick of black and white thing. That mess done got old. If you sorry and no good then that's what it is. My self I am tired of working for sorry ass people out there that wont work. Wesley is a good man, we need him back in here. The mayor dont know what he is doing. He is puting this town :in bad shape.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 hr JohnKoski 2,990
mayor race 7 hr why so many 1
sheriffs brother 7 hr humm 2
police chief 12 hr Checkered Future 6
North Hodge Cops (Jan '14) Wed chris 26
Country boy at McDonald's. Wed I Know 3
corey persons (Feb '14) Wed humm 11

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••