First Prev
of 2
Next Last
true dat

West Monroe, LA

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Charles Scott was arrested for rape at his home in Baton Rouge.!.
Orenthal

Junction City, LA

#2 Nov 13, 2011
I hope the victim wasn't white, and we all know how white women are when it comes to black male athletes.
RomaDell

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2011
Orenthal wrote:
I hope the victim wasn't white, and we all know how white women are when it comes to black male athletes.
I Thought the Same... Of Course the white women back years ago would Sex Black men, then When they Get Caught Holla Rape,.. didnt think they Still did It
Heck these days it doesn't take a Black Male athlete. White chics love Black men period, Just be careful,
RomaDell

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2011
true dat wrote:
Charles Scott was arrested for rape at his home in Baton Rouge.!.
I bet it wasn't really Rape, it was Just That chic Mad at him and screamed rape, She wasn't saying Rape all the other times He was Hitting it .. women do this Mess all the time, esp white women
copd

Monroe, LA

#5 Nov 14, 2011
wonder if you would be blaming the woman if she were black and she was your mother?
KB Fan

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2011
copd wrote:
wonder if you would be blaming the woman if she were black and she was your mother?
check the facts.... Do black women scream Rape on a white man..?.nooooo. its only white women...KOBE BRYANT Didnt rape that white ugly chic...... im Sure Charles didnt rape noone. He didnt need to..heck He was the Star Running back for LSU .. white chics there in Baton Rouge loves Black dudes ..
In his hometown of Jonesboro, He was loved by white girls , Mr & Mrs Rowe daughter was in Love with Him
RBM

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2011
Orenthal wrote:
orenthal, excellent point, but its the daughters , stupid white fathers who teaches their girls to date famous or Rich Black Men, but if she sneaks and gets caught , to scream rape , I agree with KB, its been happening , those white chics will lie after they get caught, So its best to Don't fool with them
Looking Glass

Powhatan, LA

#8 Nov 14, 2011
RBM wrote:
<quoted text> orenthal, excellent point, but its the daughters , stupid white fathers who teaches their girls to date famous or Rich Black Men, but if she sneaks and gets caught , to scream rape , I agree with KB, its been happening , those white chics will lie after they get caught, So its best to Don't fool with them
Baby Daddy, Pizza/Thief, why ya wanna go off on people, are you so angry about the test? Sho NUFF TELL DAT (std)
Looking Glass

Powhatan, LA

#9 Nov 14, 2011
KB Fan wrote:
<quoted text>check the facts.... Do black women scream Rape on a white man..?.nooooo. its only white women...KOBE BRYANT Didnt rape that white ugly chic...... im Sure Charles didnt rape noone. He didnt need to..heck He was the Star Running back for LSU .. white chics there in Baton Rouge loves Black dudes ..
In his hometown of Jonesboro, He was loved by white girls , Mr & Mrs Rowe daughter was in Love with Him
Time must be slow now if Baby Daddy/Pizza Thief is writing back and forth to you Mr. Tape Maker/Thug/going to jail in a few weeks, go grab some more soap, this next court date for you is going to be so sweet, chantay is on this one, did my Baby Daddy/Pizza Thief tell you hit on that woman or did you just do it on your own? Don't dis others when you can't get your own house clean. Looser!
wow

Arkansas City, AR

#10 Nov 15, 2011
So freaking ignorant rape is NOT OK black, white ,rich ,or poor...IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD,FRIEND,MOTHER,SISTER...W OULD IT BE OK??
Friend

Detroit, MI

#11 Nov 15, 2011
The girl lied he is out already!
RBM

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Friend wrote:
The girl lied he is out already!
We all know why she lied. So Her daddy wouldn't know She like black males. but she does
Looking Glass

Powhatan, LA

#13 Nov 16, 2011
RBM wrote:
<quoted text>We all know why she lied. So Her daddy wouldn't know She like black males. but she does
Oh Pizza Thief/Baby Daddy why you dissing on others when you won't pay me? Why you dissin on others when you want go get the treatment? I know you got the 411 by now, so you need to handle yo buzness and do yo part and be man and quit with the negativity on others. You need to get busy and park some cars, steal some pizza, but since you in the big time, you might stealing stakes now.
Shameka told us all about what you been up to, it aint right.
You aint right, now SHO NUFF RUN TELL DAT (std)
tight knitter

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2011
is it tru dat charles scott works for the sheriff office in jackson perish when he not down south rapin?
me

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2011
tight knitter wrote:
is it tru dat charles scott works for the sheriff office in jackson perish when he not down south rapin?
He used to not no more
not

Jayess, MS

#16 Nov 29, 2011
slander
umoh

Ruston, LA

#17 Nov 29, 2011
not wrote:
slander
exactly
madea

AOL

#18 Nov 29, 2011
every bit
chrissy

United States

#19 Nov 30, 2011
rapist
chissy Nomed

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2011
chrissy wrote:
rapist
rapists?, I think not,. I Thought white chics Give Sex away to Black men. its sad that white men can't even Get Sex from them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southern kustoms 10 hr lmao 8
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... 12 hr imanidiot 3
Being proud to be gay 14 hr I no wat I no 1
Sublease wanted Sun ABC 1
June prestridge Sun Kerri waltman 3
News Why 1,000 women from Louisiana are planning to ... Jan 21 Francis the talki... 2
who is krystal jordan? (Sep '10) Jan 16 pawglover420 121

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages