glad

Shreveport, LA

#1 Mar 2, 2009
Why don't we say something about the mill now, it's doing great. We have plenty of orders on the machines, we are about to set a new production record, and we are getting all the overtime we want. Let's post something good instead of a bunch of stupid rumors. Come on people. Talk to me.
Good

Newberry, FL

#2 Mar 2, 2009
Did the mill reach the monthly production record?
GOD IS ABLE

Newellton, LA

#3 Mar 2, 2009
Just keep praying and things will turn around. But if you don't have faith then you will forever be going through. JUST PRAY FOR THE MILL STAFF AND THERE FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!! Key word JESUS!!
JHHS1981

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2009
Thanks, Glad, that sounds good, I was unaware of that. I left the mill in Mid-January, but am very happy to hear that things are going good now.
PUNK9

Conroe, TX

#5 Mar 2, 2009
All Things Are Possible Through Prayer. Praise GOD that the mill is running again. You people should be Thanking God everyday for the jobs you have, instead of trying to bring everyone down with your negativity. God Is Good.
just tired

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2009
heard today about mill going down this month,anyone heard that
mill worker

Shreveport, LA

#7 Mar 3, 2009
well if it does let it go down them people up there dont give a crap about the workers no way
machine room 1

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2009
All the bosses keep saying something is going to happen this month... but they don't know what..somebody knows something...guess we'll have to hear it from TV8 news again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cash for sex 24 min Ice Tea 2
Decent guys, do y'all exist? 3 hr Hahahaha 11
Where's The Lonely Housewives?? (Mar '12) 4 hr Rig Cowboy 29
gina mcfarland 8 hr tootie 1
who are the biggest ho** in Jonesboro? Sun discretely 45
grace community church (Apr '10) Sun Brownie 10
Topix is a site where you can__________? Apr 18 Smoke 15 3
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE