Who are the two fine girls that work ...

Who are the two fine girls that work at pawpaws.

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

coonass

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Both of theses girls 1 blonde and 1 brown headed are very very fine. Does anybody know who they are and anything about them.
haha

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2011
You must be some married man or perve that don't have the balls to ask them yourself who they are and what their about,lmao!!!
balabala

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2011
AMEN!!!
info

West Monroe, LA

#4 Feb 25, 2011
the blonde is engaged & if the brown headed one is the one that I think your talkin about, hasn't worked up there in about 2 weeks, if it has been since last week then there is a new I don't know.
info

West Monroe, LA

#5 Feb 25, 2011
**there is a new girl** then I don't know her.
fyi

Minden, LA

#6 Feb 26, 2011
They are both engaged...
Stupid

Toledo, OH

#7 Feb 27, 2011
If your referring to Amber Allen, she is not engaged. She is dating Brandon Lowe though and she wouldn't give you the time of day.
lolhehe

Monroe, LA

#8 Feb 27, 2011
whats that got to do with gold fish?
Well

Monroe, LA

#9 Feb 28, 2011
I wanna know who that sexy young guy is.. Lol
Timothy

Dupont, LA

#10 Mar 2, 2011
Stupid wrote:
If your referring to Amber Allen, she is not engaged. She is dating Brandon Lowe though and she wouldn't give you the time of day.
she could do alot better than Brandon Lowe, dude aint nothin but a woman beating loser. never understood what girls seen in him anyway,to hung up on hiself
Haha

Alton, IL

#11 Mar 2, 2011
Timothy wrote:
<quoted text>she could do alot better than Brandon Lowe, dude aint nothin but a woman beating loser. never understood what girls seen in him anyway,to hung up on hiself
and you are?
just sayin

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2011
Brandon Lowe is FINE!!!!! THAT'S what she sees in him! I don't know about him hitting girls, if that is true, then he won't keep her long. No woman deserves that.
Papermaker

Monroe, LA

#13 Mar 3, 2011
Stupid wrote:
Glad to know whe will not cheat, at least one of them are faithful.
Friend

United States

#14 Mar 3, 2011
Papermaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to know whe will not cheat, at least one of them are faithful.
How do you know? Did he cheat on Amber with you? If not, you need to keep your mouth shut! This is their lives not a soap opera.
White Tiger

Monroe, LA

#15 Mar 16, 2011
Are they white? Hope so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan fair 38 min Friend 1
Bo Watson 16 hr Knows well 3
cameron coleman Tue david 1
June prestridge (Dec '16) Jul 17 Gloria 8
crazy confessions Jul 16 Crazy 10
Movie Theater Jul 14 Weston 6
William brosett Jul 13 Joe 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance