muscle bound black men
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious george

Alton, IL

#1 Jan 22, 2011
All I keep hearing about are muscle bound black men. Where they at ? All I ever see is either fat ones or skinny ones with there pants on the ground. Every topic someone has brought these men up. Someone tell me who they talking about ?
Hulkster

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Well seeing that it is Not many Black men in Quitman Or Weston,I'm Assuming you are referring to Ruston, or Jonesboro. Or Look on Facebook. or I'm sure White women knows
Ms MuscleBoundLover

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 22, 2011
I wanna know.Where are they
The Warden

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2011
Most of them big bucks reside in penial institutions pumping iron and pumping a$$, because everyone knows Fine Muscle Bound Blackmen turn into punks as soon as they get locked up but they seem to go back straight as soon as they are released. A rather perplexing phenomenon wouldnt you say? Any " bruthas " care to enlighten us as to why this occurs?
YellowStreaked

Monroe, LA

#5 Jan 22, 2011
The Warden wrote:
Most of them big bucks reside in penial institutions pumping iron and pumping a$$, because everyone knows Fine Muscle Bound Blackmen turn into punks as soon as they get locked up but they seem to go back straight as soon as they are released. A rather perplexing phenomenon wouldnt you say? Any " bruthas " care to enlighten us as to why this occurs?
well. seeing that this topic isnt about Felons.Who Cares. and I am Sure All races get jailed or pumped as you say. seems like you are disturbed at this forum.i wonder why."as if i didnt know". theres a YELLOW STREAK down your back....** yellow streak denotes JEALOUSY**
Luvs Muscles

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jan 22, 2011
I Love Muscles on any color man. white/black/Asian/.don't matter to me.although black men look more cut up than any race of men
The Warden

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2011
The color green is more commonly associated with JEALOUSY.
The Warden

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2011
Any race can appear " cut " up if they workout hard and deplete their diet of salt and dehydrate themselves as to define muscle fibers. The reason you commonly see more blackmen in this condition is their genes, as they were enslaved and brought to America slavemasters began selectively breeding to acheive more muscular attirbutes as this would produce a more desireable worker for the slaveowner.
Lookout Warden

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jan 22, 2011
The Warden wrote:
Any race can appear " cut " up if they workout hard and deplete their diet of salt and dehydrate themselves as to define muscle fibers. The reason you commonly see more blackmen in this condition is their genes, as they were enslaved and brought to America slavemasters began selectively breeding to acheive more muscular attirbutes as this would produce a more desireable worker for the slaveowner.
heck slavery was 200 years ago. Those genes are gone. Black men are just CUT UP. no excuses.they just are. Some don't need to work out like others. It's just how they were built. Ohhhhhhh But when they do work out - LOOK OUT they are viciously RIPPED. Just being honest
Is Warden Jealous

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jan 22, 2011
The Warden wrote:
The color green is more commonly associated with JEALOUSY.
Thanks Yea that's it.since You know the color we all see. perhaps Are you green streaked?. Sounds like it from your posts. Were you the one started this... Hahahaahha
The Warden

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2011
No my friend I didnt start this forum, the always imitated but never duplicated FRANKO JACKO SHOW is the brainchild of this highly entertaining forum.
More Facts Of the matter

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jan 22, 2011
The Warden wrote:
Also did you know blacks own slaves also. Some whites had to BUY them from the black owner.and not all blacks are in penial institutions. I have visited them it's about equal . And if it's not, it's more of whites HIDE their crap, or Pay someone not to print it.so I'd say it's about equal

and pretend they don't do anything.
Mr Warden

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jan 22, 2011
It was a white woman who started this.to get y'all riled up. It worked
The Warden

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2011
I never stated that all blackmen were incarcerated. They leave the part about blacks owning slaves out of most modern history books. I will google more information on that subject. It pays to be informed, thanks for enlightening me.
Warden Warden

West Monroe, LA

#15 Jan 22, 2011
Mr Warden whomever you are. that last comment was a very intelligent idea. some people dont research info. they go by what they see on TV. lawd No. they only show what they Want us to see. the real facts are better googled. Tv is never good for info. Slaves shows are the worst. they never show blacks doing much of nothing back then. blacks owned alot. just was hidden from the public eye. but just like in history School books You never see blacks inventor in there. and there are many famous black inventors. the Traffic Lights, Washing Machines. Hair products. Peanuts. black people Built the White House(no joke).. Google Black inventors it will blow you away some of the things black started
Warden Warden

West Monroe, LA

#16 Jan 22, 2011
by the way. i pray nooone comes in here and bashes what the warden and i was conversing about. we were only having an intelligent discussion. now if anyone wants to talk about this crappy Muscle bound black men. thats cool.otherwise dont bash what we shared
The Warden

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2011
The only argument I have to the last comment that you made Warden Warden is that blacks invented peanuts, George Washington Carver discovered many uses for peanuts one being my favorite source of protein, peanut butter.
You are correct

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jan 22, 2011
My bad. You are correct... Did you google black inventors ?
The Warden

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2011
No sir havent googled anything as of yet but I intend on doing a little research in the morning.
Mr Warden

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jan 22, 2011
Ok cool let mr know what you think.... And you know what's funny. people are goin to come in here and think this is one person talkin to himself. and act Ignorant. Watch and see . Actually we are having a good convo with no racist involved.much love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Shoemaker 16 hr Really 2
Dodson Mon know 5
Clerk of court Sun no way 14
Good looking Sun Hawk Eye 7
Dtf tonight Aug 27 im lookin 3
Removed post about salary. Elected Judge. Aug 23 Aab 1
segregate schools Aug 22 hmmm 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages