Monroe, LA

#82 Jul 28, 2010
I'm sure you would attempt to.
orenthal james

Jonesboro, LA

#83 Jul 29, 2010
STACY wrote:
I SAY RENEE STRINGER
renee stringer cnt run her own bath water. so how will she run a town.
orenthal james

Jonesboro, LA

#84 Jul 29, 2010
i heard wesley horton use too get hit from behind years ago
ur stupid

Rayville, LA

#85 Jul 29, 2010
why you gotta run ur mouth about wesley
ur stupid

Rayville, LA

#86 Jul 29, 2010
wesley horton is a good person. he's is way better then most of these other dumb asses we have in jonesboro
John Q

Jonesboro, LA

#87 Jul 29, 2010
Got your chiefs mixed up, That was Randy Mckinney.
John Q

Jonesboro, LA

#88 Jul 29, 2010
Mr. James, You've got your chief's mixed up. You meant Randy McKinney.
Inky

Monroe, LA

#89 Jul 29, 2010
What do Wesley and Randy have to do with the current mayor's race?
ur stupid

Rayville, LA

#90 Jul 29, 2010
idk what wesley has to do with the current mayor's race, but ppl wanna talk about him and im gonna deffend him.
Mayor Thompson supporter

United States

#91 Jul 29, 2010
Mr. Thompson is a good man and mayor. He has done a lot for Jonesboro, more than I can say of some of the other mayors.Renee Stringer needs her ass ran out of town on a rail cutting the mayor's salary, that is not enough to live been the mayor. She is a racist bitch if I have ever seen one. Get a white one back in and watch their salary leap forward.Nothing but a bitch.
WTF

Rayville, LA

#92 Jul 29, 2010
You mean like let insurance lapse on town employees? Have all their xmas club money disappear? Be the fist mayor of jonesboro to have his own car and run that son of a bitch all over creation on our dime? Withhold over $100,000 from employees payroll checks to be paid to the IRS, medicade/social security and mysteriously no one knows where this money is? Missing credit card statements? Fund a concert with town money and then pocket the proceeds? Is this some of the good you think he's done for this town? The list goes on and on. Leslie thompson is a MFing theif whose money train has come to an end. Dont be shocked to see criminal charges filed in the near future. Hope his ass burns in the pen. He has nearly ruined this town. Nothing to do with race. He's just a sorry, thieving piece of shit thats about to get whats coming to him. He didnt cover his tracks quite as good as he though he was.
ANYBODY

United States

#93 Jul 29, 2010
I AM SICK OF YOU WTF .YOU ALWAYS have something SMART TO SAY .HOW ABOUT YOU go run for MAYOR MR OR MISS know it all. EVERYONE need TO stop talking NEGATIVE about the leader of the town and let your finger talk at the VOTING polls.THANKS and be blessed
to ANYBODY

Monroe, LA

#94 Jul 29, 2010
shut up! ok? Thanks!

i agree 56564646456 % with WTF name 5 good things Leslie has done for this town. Better yet, name ONE. No need to worry our fingers will definately be doing the "talking" at the polls.
WTF

Rayville, LA

#95 Jul 29, 2010
Hey, anybody...tough shit. You ever heard of the first amendment. I'll say what I want. I'll tell you what I'm sick of. I'm sick of the race crap coming up every time a man of color is called to account for his misdeeds. Wha-wha you pickin on me cause I'm black. STFU!!!! Its because you are not doing what your supposed to be doing. All you thompson supporters remember these two words...malfeasance and embezzlement. You'll see both of them next to your beloved mayors name on the front page of the paper soon.
LMAO

Monroe, LA

#96 Jul 30, 2010
WTF, I don't care if you are black, white, pink, purple, yellow, orange, green, blue or polka dotted. These idiots that continue to defend him cannot seem to grasp the concept that "their" Mayor of Jonesboro is a thief, liar and appears by popular consensus to be the worst mayor in the history of the town.

Race isn't the issue people. The fact you are being SCREWED OVER again and again with no one doing anything to stop it is the issue. Small town politics and Louisiana politics are one thing, but somebody needs to wake up and make this man become accountable for all this missing money.
lt supporter
#97 Jul 30, 2010
lets b real here blacks is da majority now get the voting list an leslie will carry 15percent of the white voters like always. so fred can do all he can as long as the blacks vote there is no way fred can win. so fred would have been better off letting dustin run. at least people no dustin, who is fred just someone paying mexican cheap labor to wash cars. what a rip off,
FACE IT

Jonesboro, LA

#98 Jul 30, 2010
instead of all the whining , moaning and groaning. blah blah this and blah blah THAT, he's a this and she's a that. FIGURE IT OUT, THAT is exactly what is WRONG with this town NOW. To much kindergarten bull$hit. The council cant get along with themselves long wnough to make a decision. everyone is IN IT FOR THEMSELVES and the TRUTH IS....JONESBORO HAS TURNED INTO ONE OF THESE TOWNS THAT YOU HEAR ABOUT AND WISH TO NEVER LIVE THERE, LIKE RICHWOOD OR SOME PLACE LIKE THAT. JONESBORO IS A DYING COMMUNITY! DEAL WITH IT!
WTF

Rayville, LA

#99 Jul 30, 2010
I dont know. From all I'm hearing, most of the black community considers him an embarrassment. That is except for a few family members, thugs, and other public officials who are on the take with him. Just heard the other day when he was facing heat over some issues early in his tenure he went to Chris Smith at the Jackson Independent and threatened him with a boycott from the black community if he didn't stop printing the FACTS in his paper. What kind of unethical, immoral, racist bullshit is that? People are fed up.
change

Monroe, LA

#100 Jul 30, 2010
Right or wrong Jonesboro needs a change. When your mayor gets on TV and is happy that the auditors have given you a no opinion audit. The only thing that you can be happy about with a no opinion audit is that they did have enough proof to form an opinion on what is going on with the town and its finances. However things are not right with the town and something needs to change to bring a different view about Jonesboro. As for Leslie doing more for Jonesboro than any other mayor he has not done as much for Jonesboro and Richard Zuber cigar has.
lessup
#101 Jul 30, 2010
he does not have any heat on da black side because we all gone to ride or die for him now rickey wwf punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crazy confessions Wed not jealous 13
Kyle sanders (Apr '13) Aug 14 Thief Killer 25
Shelby upshaw Aug 14 Heather 9
Girl's who like train's in jonesboro! Aug 13 bob 1
sneaky cops (Jun '13) Aug 12 Hunt 13
June prestridge (Dec '16) Aug 7 Gloria 11
looking for psychic (Jan '14) Aug 6 Hello 9

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance