Haunted places in Jackson Parish

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
turtlehead

Downsville, LA

#1 Mar 19, 2011
Been watching Ghost Adventures on TV. Also, love to watch Ghost Hunters, too. They filmed in Alexandria a couple of weeks ago. I was just wondering if anyone had any ghost stories or knew of any haunted places in Jackson parish. Thanks for your input!!
look out

Monroe, LA

#2 Mar 19, 2011
gasper was spotted @ town hall
kc chief

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 19, 2011
look out wrote:
gasper was spotted @ town hall
Who is gasper??
ohhh snap

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2011
Is that likes caspers cousin?
The Man

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 19, 2011
ohhh snap wrote:
Is that likes caspers cousin?
Yeah, his BLACK cousin!
Wot a Mess

West Monroe, LA

#7 Mar 20, 2011
The old graveard at Vernon has a light that comes to the middle of it and disappears around midnight.
Mid nighted

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2011
Who would go there at midnight? We all know who does that crap
Zebra Gaspered

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2011
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, his BLACK cousin!
He's mixed i heard
turtlehead

Downsville, LA

#10 Mar 20, 2011
Well, I guess this was a waste of time. I will try some other town forums. This one is a joke!
ohhh snap

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2011
yes u learned the hardway jonesboro is a drama joke of a town it sucks sorry you couldnt even get a straight answer on this the whole towns not bad just 85% or so
diadem36

Calhoun, LA

#12 Oct 24, 2011
Sorry, you're all trying way too hard to piss someone off. 1/10, just because I felt the need to comment on your trolling.
strange zebra events

Toledo, OH

#13 Oct 24, 2011
Try Weston or Quitman. You Can See Mixed things Goin on, a lot of "white n Black" events at nite, while the Parents are Asleep.......hahahaha
caucasians

Toledo, OH

#14 Oct 24, 2011
Mid nighted wrote:
Who would go there at midnight? We all know who does that crap
white folks
Roberto Hemms

Mamou, LA

#15 Oct 24, 2011
diadem36 wrote:
Sorry, you're all trying way too hard to piss someone off. 1/10, just because I felt the need to comment on your trolling.
We see you spent time to go through Topix and find a thread from seven months ago and comment on it. You must have had nothing better to do with your time. Seriously, seven months ago. Really? The people who all commented on this thread back in March have probably completely forgotten about it by now.
wow

Detroit, MI

#17 Oct 25, 2011
I heard nine pines cemetery was haunted.
serious tho

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2011
turtlehead wrote:
Well, I guess this was a waste of time. I will try some other town forums. This one is a joke!
I know its aggrevating when you are trying to find out something and folks act a little, well, like bumpkins,,we all do it sometimes...But,,I am asking around to see if I can find info that might help u...I will get back on here and let you know what i come up with...for some reason folks keep silent about it until you tell them your story....
turtlehead

West Monroe, LA

#19 Oct 26, 2011
Thank you, serious tho. There is a book called "Weird Louisiana" and it has stories about a ghost on Walker Road. You can probably get it at the library. Interesting.
just off hwy 4

Jonesboro, LA

#20 Oct 27, 2011
Was up in the wee hours of the night watching colicy baby looked up at the tv which was off and saw what looked like a man with cowboy hat on walk behind me from the dinning room into the kitchen. Jumped up and looked no one there thank goodness. About a week later my husband & I were both up again in the wee hours of the night when all of a sudden he looked behind me and turned white. He jumped up and ran into the kitchen and no one was there. He saw the same thing I had seen. Also as long as we have been in that house just as you get ready to drop off to sleep you can feel an animal bounce on the bed and settle by your feet. Look and there is nothing there.
How ironic

Tallulah, LA

#21 Oct 27, 2011
It's probably a "coon" jumping in your bed. I hear there's alot of that going on.
true dat

United States

#22 Oct 27, 2011
turtlehead wrote:
Thank you, serious tho. There is a book called "Weird Louisiana" and it has stories about a ghost on Walker Road. You can probably get it at the library. Interesting.
I have that book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracey Fesmire (Jan '13) Sun Hate her 8
the people in this town Jun 23 Breezy 35
Sexy red head Jun 20 Fo real do 1
Is he back? Jun 19 Need to know 3
what about the quitman store? (Aug '13) Jun 17 oh well 24
the doc in dodson (Feb '12) Jun 16 Doctor Robert 3
Nathan fair Jun 15 Bumper 2

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance