Retard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

On a idiot like u would post some trash like this on here lol look again most of the south voted for him.
Jbow

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

he is doing fine, and he and most of his supporters are still rich thank for asking
Mitts buddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Retard wrote:
On a idiot like u would post some trash like this on here lol look again most of the south voted for him.
amen.
sign of the times

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I see signs are still up and chairs are still empty. Maybe he will have some prophetic revelation as to what to do next for the country.
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Who cares where the mittster and queen ann are. But they are nowhere near the whitehouse hahaha. I tried to tell all you obama haters that willard couldn't win spewing hate and lies every breath but you didn't listen did YOU!!! ITOLDYOUSO!!!! Wooooohoooo the teabaggers are crying hahahahahaha UP WITH AMERICA DOWN WITH RACIST REDNECK REPUKES. NOW GRAB YOUR TEABAGS AND FIND A ROCK TO CRAWL UNDER. LOL LOL HAHAHA HEHEHE. EVEN FOX NEWS SAID YOU REPUBLICANS SUCK
haaaaaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

If you wanna get technical he won the people's vote for the u.s. the only reason Obama got it was electoral votes laugh all u want but more people voted for Romney :) ohh and while your laughing how does it feel knowing where u lived Romney got the most votes :) haha
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

He also won the popular vote. Do a little fact checking instead of watching fox so much
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

And I feel just fine. I can't help it if everyone around here is still pining for the confederacy. I really feel sorry for all you backwards thinking people. This is 2012 not the 1800s
haaaaaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Then maybe u should get over it now shouldn't u? Its a free country we can hate who we want and look at all the red maybe u should do a little fact checking and see who got the people's vote don't hate cause the (people) chose him and Louisiana got RED maybe u should move hahahaha feels great to me :)
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Barack H. Obama won the popular vote and the electorial vote too. Lol. I know your feeling down and out but better days are ahead. Cheer up
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Wheres johninlala land. He was posting retarded stuff on here everyday. Wonder why he got so quiet? Hehehe
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I just heard PRESIDENT OBAMA won florida too. WOW! What a smackdown of willard! Its gonna be a long time before anyone see's robme again. Hes hiding from the koch brothers and threw his cell phone in the water off the cayman islands. They want their money back because they thought they had done bought a president for sure.
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

The Romney campaign 'suppressed its own vote' to the tune of perhaps 700,000 voters in swing states - a number that could have won Romney the presidency, according to a harsh expose from Breitbart.com . What happened? Romney's campaign forced 37,000 get-out-the-vote volunteers in swing states to use a software program called ORCA. But volunteers in Colorado or North Carolina were never able to access the software. They were issued PINs that didn't work, and when they were reset, the second PINs didn't work either.
Dang, its harder to steal an election than they thought hehehe
haaaaaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I just think its funny your surrounded by Romney fans :) u should move up north with Obama supporters there are more there than here buuuut I'm just happy knowing your surrounded by the red in this southern state ahhhh I love the south :)
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I think its funny too lol. You trying to fool yourself that you like robme and think he would have been a good president. You need to join the real world, the Republicans only think about you at election time. They already proved they only care about the rich. Unless you are a millionaire, you never cross their mind.

Keep watching faux news and stay brainwashed if you like. This is still america and your allowed to be stupid if thats your choice.
Mitts Ok

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Mitt made $14,000,000 last year compared to Obama's $1,000,000. Mitt will be ok. For us that pay taxes, we will pay more, but will still make about 10X more than those living on government. Live as you please. But when you look at my nice house, car, truck, boat,clothes...just remember I worked for it.
citzen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Remember working people are the only ones who pay.
haaaaaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Nahh I just still think its funny that u live in a republican place it cracks me up!!:) ohhh and by the way thank u for giving me permission to watch fox news your input was greatly needed haha DA please I don't need yo permission to watch shit its a free country republican boo!!! Hahahaha u cracking me up trying to come up with these good comebacks but I give u an A for effort :)
Paul Ryan Buddy

Ruston, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

45% of Whites in America Voted For MR Obama
18% of Blacks....

What does that Tell You?

White folks PUT Him In

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonesboro Discussions

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr too bad 2,511
Brutal Rape at LaStevic Cottonham Party 9 hr citizen 18
phone number 13 hr rofl 3
Who is the guy on the bike with the dog 17 hr The invisible rabbit 5
Jp alstars 18 hr interested 6
Is Patrick Street a bad neigborhood? (Jul '10) Tue Gone 9
Jackson Parish native to film movie in Jonesboro Jul 7 freddie fuducker 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••