billy hill of dodson wrote:
I'm drunk as piss. Dude where's my car
you need to stop slander might be in the future,,,,
billy hill of dodson

United States

#88 Apr 23, 2011
billy hill of dodson wrote:
I'm drunk as piss. Dude where's my car
stop it. Please I beg you. What have I ever done to deserve this kind of punishment. Please kind sir. Give love a chance. Peace to all and to all a goodnight. Billy out!
gold city riches

AOL

#89 Apr 23, 2011
i hope he goes under the jail cuz its wrong 2 do that 2 a kid .... i personaly kno some1 that went 2 jail for havein sex with a chick that was 16 n a WH0RE n he did damn near 3 yrs n he a sex affender i dnt think his case was fair .. due 2 the fact that the gurl was wellin 2 lay on her back then lie 2 the court of the relationship just b/c of her mother not likein him that not justice it b/s
Vince McCallister

Sarepta, LA

#90 Apr 23, 2011
gold city riches wrote:
i hope he goes under the jail cuz its wrong 2 do that 2 a kid .... i personaly kno some1 that went 2 jail for havein sex with a chick that was 16 n a WH0RE n he did damn near 3 yrs n he a sex affender i dnt think his case was fair .. due 2 the fact that the gurl was wellin 2 lay on her back then lie 2 the court of the relationship just b/c of her mother not likein him that not justice it b/s
What does "under the jail" mean?
gold city riches

AOL

#91 Apr 24, 2011
omg its just a figure of speech....
dont judge

Grambling, LA

#92 Aug 18, 2011
coach b is not guilty...he is a very trusting person and you all have no right to bash him...I'm pretty sure most of you have done things that were considered inappropriate...get a life and get out of his...
just saying

United States

#93 Aug 18, 2011
You would've served him better by leaving this thread alone and not commenting. You pulled it back up from april and brought it back to the top. It had already been forgotten.
what

United States

#94 Aug 18, 2011
no it's not forgotten
SpeakinTheReal

Haslet, TX

#96 Aug 14, 2012
You are just one stupid person to think like that. We didn't ask to come here. My people build this country that yoir retarded behind lives in.
segregationist wrote:
i say we just delete all the darkies out of town, out of state, and out of country! end of crack dealing,90%of robberies,rapes,and murders. and no prison over crowding, or waste of tax dollars to investigate, arrest, trial, and housing!! not to mention all the money saved from welfare. and goodbye to stink too! and to the loud mouths in public! woo hoo! good ridence toads!!
SpeakinTheReal

Haslet, TX

#97 Aug 14, 2012
Correction Your Retarded butt.
SpeakinTheReal wrote:
You are just one stupid person to think like that. We didn't ask to come here. My people build this country that yoir retarded behind lives in. <quoted text>
Charles

Powhatan, LA

#98 Aug 14, 2012
SpeakinTheReal wrote:
You are just one stupid person to think like that. We didn't ask to come here. My people build this country that yoir retarded behind lives in. <quoted text>
The claim that "my people build this country ..." doesn't give you any right to be a parasite and live off everyone else. My family came from Ireland and settled in Kentucky. They did not have "slaves". They worked hard, clearing and farming the land and are still caretakers of the land today. You have probably received your food stamp "card" by now, so go on down to the liquor store, buy yourself some mad dog and orange flavored vodka and send your kids out beggin while you tie one on. My people built the sewers of this country, biotch, your's just lives in em
Red

Jonesboro, LA

#99 Aug 14, 2012
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>The claim that "my people build this country ..." doesn't give you any right to be a parasite and live off everyone else. My family came from Ireland and settled in Kentucky. They did not have "slaves". They worked hard, clearing and farming the land and are still caretakers of the land today. You have probably received your food stamp "card" by now, so go on down to the liquor store, buy yourself some mad dog and orange flavored vodka and send your kids out beggin while you tie one on. My people built the sewers of this country, biotch, your's just lives in em
being irish is a good thing - our families did work hard - drank a little too much whiskey, but they worked for the whiskey and didn't ask the government to give it to them -
Moses wife was black

Ruston, LA

#100 Aug 14, 2012
this is an Old topix

Messy
SpeakinTheReal

United States

#101 Aug 14, 2012
You stupid SOB I'm a educated black woman with a daughter who is a senior in college and is on the dean's list. I dont get food stamps. My husband owns a State Farm Insurance Agency. I see more of your ppl in the liqour stores . The records show that its more of your ppl on the system. I can from a hard working family without hands out. You simple minded backwood redneck.
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>The claim that "my people build this country ..." doesn't give you any right to be a parasite and live off everyone else. My family came from Ireland and settled in Kentucky. They did not have "slaves". They worked hard, clearing and farming the land and are still caretakers of the land today. You have probably received your food stamp "card" by now, so go on down to the liquor store, buy yourself some mad dog and orange flavored vodka and send your kids out beggin while you tie one on. My people built the sewers of this country, biotch, your's just lives in em
Red

Jonesboro, LA

#102 Aug 15, 2012
SpeakinTheReal wrote:
You stupid SOB I'm a educated black woman with a daughter who is a senior in college and is on the dean's list. I dont get food stamps. My husband owns a State Farm Insurance Agency. I see more of your ppl in the liqour stores . The records show that its more of your ppl on the system. I can from a hard working family without hands out. You simple minded backwood redneck. <quoted text>
your true color speaks and is affirmed with your "your people" comment - racism doesn't exclude the successful - and redneck, yes, simple minded, not on your life - and as most educated rednecks would say - bite me
concerned

Haslet, TX

#103 Aug 15, 2012
This is not about skin color!! What he did was wrong and he needs to be hanging from an oak tree!!!
SpeakinTheReal

United States

#104 Aug 15, 2012
I totally agree with you
concerned wrote:
This is not about skin color!! What he did was wrong and he needs to be hanging from an oak tree!!!
SpeakinTheReal

United States

#105 Aug 15, 2012
Its stupid and simple minded ppl in all races. But all black ppl dont live off the system. So, wake up
Red wrote:
<quoted text>your true color speaks and is affirmed with your "your people" comment - racism doesn't exclude the successful - and redneck, yes, simple minded, not on your life - and as most educated rednecks would say - bite me
Red

Jonesboro, LA

#106 Aug 15, 2012
SpeakinTheReal wrote:
Its stupid and simple minded ppl in all races. But all black ppl dont live off the system. So, wake up <quoted text>
agree and also agree with your comments about the topic - sorry for sounding so stupid -
fricking hopeless

Haslet, TX

#107 Aug 15, 2012
SpeakinTheReal wrote:
<quoted text>Its stupid and simple minded ppl in all races. But all black ppl dont live off the system. So, wake up
I agree with you cause I know more whites living of the system than blacks. But it's not about color. The system was designed to be a tool to help people in a time of need cause hard times do happen to all. It was not designed to be depended on. It's there to help you n get you by in a time of need but you still have to help yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... 58 min swine hearder 2
Being proud to be gay 1 hr I no wat I no 1
southern kustoms 12 hr hello 7
Sublease wanted 15 hr ABC 1
June prestridge Sun Kerri waltman 3
News Why 1,000 women from Louisiana are planning to ... Sat Francis the talki... 2
who is krystal jordan? (Sep '10) Jan 16 pawglover420 121

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages