Jonesboro Mayor Arrested for Shoving ...

Jonesboro Mayor Arrested for Shoving Town Council Member

There are 12 comments on the KARD story from Oct 5, 2011, titled Jonesboro Mayor Arrested for Shoving Town Council Member. In it, KARD reports that:

You've heard of dirty politics. But in Jonesboro, it got violent. A member of the town council says Mayor Leslie Thompson assaulted her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARD.

wow

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Call the council members Name..
KOJA

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2011
STFU, and READ if you can. The council member's name is in the article 8 times!

And as we all know 8 is enough!
momof3

Deweyville, TX

#4 Oct 23, 2011
Wow someone is offensive
Oldiebutgoodie

Madison, AL

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Hard to believe that limp wrist is capable of assaulting anyone. He is highly capable of insulting everyone.
Newbiebutbestie

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Oldiebutgoodie wrote:
Hard to believe that limp wrist is capable of assaulting anyone. He is highly capable of insulting everyone.
Ur white Momma and sister who Loves Black Men are limped wristed.
Looking Glass

Monroe, LA

#7 Nov 9, 2011
Newbiebutbestie wrote:
<quoted text>Ur white Momma and sister who Loves Black Men are limped wristed.
Dear Parking lot Attendant/Racial Strife Stirrer/Food Thief/Young Pizza Lover/ why can't you seek help with your obsession with sex and interracial dating and marriage? Normalcy would return to your life, or do you like your current status of (perpetual victim)because you were born of a race other than the one you so hate? Do yourself a great big favor and all your other parking lot attendants and go find a professional that can lead out of this dark valley you so choose to hide in and peep out of like you do that worn out car. Peek a boo, I see the Parking Lot attendant, do you?
glass no class

Ruston, LA

#8 Nov 9, 2011
Looking Glass wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Parking lot Attendant/Racial Strife Stirrer/Food Thief/Young Pizza Lover/ why can't you seek help with your obsession with sex and interracial dating and marriage? Normalcy would return to your life, or do you like your current status of (perpetual victim)because you were born of a race other than the one you so hate? Do yourself a great big favor and all your other parking lot attendants and go find a professional that can lead out of this dark valley you so choose to hide in and peep out of like you do that worn out car. Peek a boo, I see the Parking Lot attendant, do you?
Do you sit and watch Folks on topix? You live on here , We all See you a lot.. You seem to Lie, bash, and dog Folks in here , But hide under fake Name
Looking Glass

Monroe, LA

#9 Nov 9, 2011
glass no class wrote:
<quoted text>Do you sit and watch Folks on topix? You live on here , We all See you a lot.. You seem to Lie, bash, and dog Folks in here , But hide under fake Name
We all see you lot too, you seem to lie, bash and dog folks in here too and in the Town of Jberry so yes we see too and we can speak the truth and say what we think too, you don't own us nor can you keep us from tellin to the masses........thieves and thugs-thats what you is....and we gonna keep calllin like it is to make our point too. Scratch off those numbas frm da gun to fake out as a po po.....food thieves and the list goes on. Keep on coming back cause we got more for you too.
Powdered his hand

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2011
I heard he said RICK JAMES BEECH
Powdered his hand

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2011
Powdered his hand wrote:
I heard he said RICK JAMES BEECH
When he slapped her
Felon Tracker

West Monroe, LA

#12 Dec 17, 2011
Powdered his hand wrote:
<quoted text>
When he slapped her
What up dog, you got a break from cleaning all that sewerage up? Wow, you can prolly get a trustee job cleanin up the toilets when you go to prison. Keep up da good work sewer rat.Don't forget your boom box, you will need it too to make yo idol some tapes, you might even sing back up for him........keep it up!
Same Person

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2011
Felon Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>What up dog, you got a break from cleaning all that sewerage up? Wow, you can prolly get a trustee job cleanin up the toilets when you go to prison. Keep up da good work sewer rat.Don't forget your boom box, you will need it too to make yo idol some tapes, you might even sing back up for him........keep it up!
hi Looking glass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Turner 52 min FYI 5
What kind of school is JHHS really? Tue JHHS Alumni 13
Daniel dison Mon i know who 7
Hospital Mon Knowing 11
wtf is up with all thes gold digger wemon in jo... (Feb '13) Jul 26 mi2sense 18
Amber Carpender Jul 26 ks 13
Party place Jul 25 Ellen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages