Zebra club
Fran The Man

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2011
A gay zebra bar!
twiceover

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Mar 19, 2011
I wouldnt open a bar.... Thats not wat we need... We need a bowlin alley or skatin rink... Somethin for kids because us adults can drive to ruston or monroe for a goodtime
Give it up

West Monroe, LA

#7 Mar 19, 2011
Nothing like a bar or a club will EVER survive in Jonesboro IF it is even ALLOEF to open. Haven't you learned ANYTHING from the past? There has been numerous ATTRMPTS at clubs and teen spots, they never last more than a month or two. Jonesboro is what it is, a dying logger town.
Lying joker

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2011
Give it up wrote:
Nothing like a bar or a club will EVER survive in Jonesboro IF it is even ALLOEF to open. Haven't you learned ANYTHING from the past? There has been numerous ATTRMPTS at clubs and teen spots, they never last more than a month or two. Jonesboro is what it is, a dying logger town.
Stop frontin. You don't live in Jonesboro. But you and all the rest comes in here Lying as if You are from there!. Go back to Weston- or quitman. That's where y'all are located
say now

Powhatan, LA

#9 Mar 19, 2011
Lying joker wrote:
<quoted text>Stop frontin. You don't live in Jonesboro. But you and all the rest comes in here Lying as if You are from there!. Go back to Weston- or quitman. That's where y'all are located
Don't u know if people from all over parish stopped supporting J'boro it wouldn't survive? People spend money in town stores which results in town gettin sales tax money. Think before you speak. Do u know how much town depends on that sales tax money? Read up educate yourself.
Give it up

West Monroe, LA

#10 Mar 19, 2011
And I beg to differ moron I currently live INSIDE the city limts, work INSIDE the city limits, and registered to vote INSIDE the city limts! So exactly how am I not from here?
ohhh snap

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2011
Jonesboro will never have anything again not even hardly any shopping left but there are churches plenty of them and looking at this site they are a waste no one is using them
WOW

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2011
say now wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't u know if people from all over parish stopped supporting J'boro it wouldn't survive? People spend money in town stores which results in town gettin sales tax money. Think before you speak. Do u know how much town depends on that sales tax money? Read up educate yourself.
sorry but what you said is stupid we don,t need money from haters, posers, or snobby b**ches like you so f*ck off!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat cashiers 14 hr tired of fat cash... 3
Police shady arrestes Wed Curious23 1
Bert Freeman (Dec '14) Wed MoonPie 12
Cheaters Apr 17 why 5
Looking for some smoke Apr 15 joker 2
Cody H Apr 14 Swallow this load 4
Girls Apr 13 Uncle Tom 8

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages