Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MR SINJAR

Sterling, VA

#1 Nov 5, 2008
Hey everyone one is ask what are you going to do about the drug dealer but you ever tell who they are may then something will be done. Make a list of them they dont know who you are on here.Help the police and sheriff out thats your job. Other wise shut the fuck up about it
pencilneck

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2008
MR SINJAR wrote:
Hey everyone one is ask what are you going to do about the drug dealer but you ever tell who they are may then something will be done. Make a list of them they dont know who you are on here.Help the police and sheriff out thats your job. Other wise shut the fuck up about it
oh my, just another one of the po po showing themselves...rofl
pencilneck

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2008
MR SINJAR wrote:
Hey everyone one is ask what are you going to do about the drug dealer but you ever tell who they are may then something will be done. Make a list of them they dont know who you are on here.Help the police and sheriff out thats your job. Other wise shut the fuck up about it
if you would do your job, people wouldn't have to tell you to do your job or provide you with the evidence.
MR SINJAR

Sterling, VA

#4 Nov 5, 2008
Hey iam not the police iam more than that all yall want to do is talk shit about someone yall are the reason their are some many drug in jackson parish because will not say who is doing it
Pencilneck

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2008
MR SINJAR wrote:
Hey iam not the police iam more than that all yall want to do is talk shit about someone yall are the reason their are some many drug in jackson parish because will not say who is doing it
No, you are because you are head of the marketing department for the King Pin Drug Lord Scumsucking Dog that lets them keep on selling without any interruption.
MR SINJAR

Sterling, VA

#6 Nov 5, 2008
hey dude if you really know who i was u would not be sayin that stuff to me iam trying to help all of jackson parish out what are you doing to help . bad monthing is not helping anything your cause more shit
Pencilneck

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2008
MR SINJAR wrote:
hey dude if you really know who i was u would not be sayin that stuff to me iam trying to help all of jackson parish out what are you doing to help . bad monthing is not helping anything your cause more shit
hey dude, if you are what you say you are then where is your evidence of "helping" Jackson Parish???????? What have you done and by the way you are a joke! Grow up and tell your boss to stop pimpin you out.
Mad az hell

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2008
MR SINJAR wrote:
Hey everyone one is ask what are you going to do about the drug dealer but you ever tell who they are may then something will be done. Make a list of them they dont know who you are on here.Help the police and sheriff out thats your job. Other wise shut the fuck up about it
R U the freakn' po-po? If U R and you live in Jonesboro, your azz already know the f is selling, so pick them the heck up r do they grease your palms as well
joker

Shreveport, LA

#9 Nov 5, 2008
well i can tell you this much i do know that c.t. knows who they are but want do nothing about it
wanting to help

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2008
Who is c.t. I may know someone that can help. Where do I need to send them to pick them up. Then let's see what happens. Someone willing to give it a try?
citizencane

Shreveport, LA

#11 Nov 5, 2008
tippen
wanting to help

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2008
Ok.. The person I have in store is not him. This one will get the job done and show Tippen how it is done the right way.
TennVols

United States

#13 Nov 5, 2008
wanting to help wrote:
Ok.. The person I have in store is not him. This one will get the job done and show Tippen how it is done the right way.
rofl....o boy....like big daddy is going to let you bust someone.....give us a break....you might have great ideas and ideals but you should know that there are certain things, people and places you just don't bother.
So don't get your hopes very high as they will soon be dashed.
wanting to help

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2008
I do not have my hopes up. Ya'll are the one on here complaining about the drug dealers in your area. Not Me!! I was trying to be nice and do a good kind hearted thing called help out your neighbor. Hey handle it on your own..
Truth4U

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2008
wanting to help wrote:
I do not have my hopes up. Ya'll are the one on here complaining about the drug dealers in your area. Not Me!! I was trying to be nice and do a good kind hearted thing called help out your neighbor. Hey handle it on your own..
Hey,if you are so kind hearted, just do it, now you have been made aware, handle it. Don't judge people for stating facts about the joke inside this town that refer to themselves as police. If you have the ability to make the change, do it. Who knows, you might just be looking for a deal and wanted to know exactly where to get it. So do it too. Who cares?
Truth4U

United States

#16 Nov 6, 2008
wanting to help wrote:
I do not have my hopes up. Ya'll are the one on here complaining about the drug dealers in your area. Not Me!! I was trying to be nice and do a good kind hearted thing called help out your neighbor. Hey handle it on your own..
If it gets "handled" as you say, it won't be done inside the town, that will come from the Sheriff.So if you have all this power and knowledge, share it with the real LawMan and he will "handle" it.
madd mom

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2008
I am a mom and I have kids that go to school in this area where drugs are being given to kids. If someone is wanting to help good for them. TennVols must not have any kids or does not care that his kids are doing drugs. We need MADD-Mothers Against Drug Dealers. This has gotten out of hand. I really wish the police would get more focused in this matter.
Truth4U

United States

#18 Nov 6, 2008
madd mom wrote:
I am a mom and I have kids that go to school in this area where drugs are being given to kids. If someone is wanting to help good for them. TennVols must not have any kids or does not care that his kids are doing drugs. We need MADD-Mothers Against Drug Dealers. This has gotten out of hand. I really wish the police would get more focused in this matter.
If they really wanted to help they would just do and not come back and say oh well do it yourself.I have children here and have lived here since we were transfered and have seen things get worse. I am glad you are angry too, use that anger for positive. Call every legal agency you can and report it, you are wasting your breath in the Town though. Just the pure facts. Sorry if you don't agree.

Since: Nov 08

hodge

#19 Nov 6, 2008
ya know I'm a mother of two also and I know theres lots of people dealing in J. parish yes most the police know who they are but you cant just go pick them up with no evidence. Its up to the community and the police to do something about it you have to have the guts to tell what you know as long it's facts not assumptions but I also know that alot of cops get really disgusted when they do arrest these dealers and all they get is probation. I would have to think like them what the hell is the point of arresting them if their just going to get a slap on the wrist. Thats were I think the problem really is!
MR SINJAR

Sterling, VA

#20 Nov 6, 2008
hey pencilneck and mad az hell you ask what have i done for jackson parish iam fight for freedom iam in iraq right now i think thats alot what have you done

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im still here 1 hr only child also 7
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 hr Living Wage 3,072
whitney jiles (Feb '13) 13 hr rumors 70
police chief Fri Dont leave this out 8
dog hunting gone Aug 28 Well 8
Todd Vines is a cheater! Aug 28 FYI 8
married women giving it up Aug 26 Ick u make me sick 5
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••