Strayed

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2011
I am sick to death of cats getting on my automobiles so here is your warning...if yours is missing call the dog catcher. I'm trapping them and turning them over. Don't want to take care of them then get rid of them or I will!
oh yes

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2011
Wow!!! so cats get on cars because they are not taken care of??? I did not realize that... if I had a neighbor that did something to my pets because they got on a car...it would be war.
Luck Has It

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2011
I have cats, mine are in the house. But I have seen other cats on my vehicles and there are scratches all over my car. So, oh yes...-if there is war-i guess you would be paying for the damage to my automobiles. So be responsible.
Animal Lover

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2011
I would have rather someone told me mine was at the pound and not poisoned by rat poison. I just dropped a nice chunk of change from my dogs being poisoned. They were near death and theiir organs are damaged and they suffered but they lived. I learned the hard way-keep my pets inside or in a pen. They won't leave my yard again!!!

Since: Feb 10

Jonesboro

#5 Jan 14, 2011
Strayed wrote:
I am sick to death of cats getting on my automobiles so here is your warning...if yours is missing call the dog catcher. I'm trapping them and turning them over. Don't want to take care of them then get rid of them or I will!
I have a convertable and the cats were tearing the top away from the back window-had to have that repaired (resealed). They slid off my car or scratched it jumping up on it in several places. Can't afford to get that fixed yet. I talked to my neighbor and they took care of the problems. But there are several cats in the neighborhood that I don't know who they belong too. I wouldn't poison them but glad someone is catching them and calling the dog catcher.

FYI: WAR???? I can guarantee you I paid more for my car than you did your cat!
oh yes

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2011
really people...get your panties out of a wad....the person I answered...was saying they were just "on the car"...which to me...means leaving prints....not tearing the damn thing up.... AND most people who would take your pet to the pound would not tell you about it.... I am not really sure if you have an outside cat....how you are to be "responsible"? How do you even know they are tearing things up unless someone tells you? I am a responsible pet owner...their shots are up-to-date and they are well taken care of......but a cat is not like a dog that you can keep inside a fence when they go out......
Strayed

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2011
Wow! I was simply putting it out so if anyone was missing their pet they would know where to check but wow didn't know anyone might respond. I have a housecat and he doesn't go out. But these other cats come around the house making awlful noises, gets my inside dogs going crazy and their is some scratches on my truck where I guess they aren't declawed. I have to work and they do this all night long and there is a slew of cats! Also my vehicle is by kitchen window and a street light shines on it - so I know what cats get on it.
the law

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2011
if you kill or hurt a cat or a dog it is illegal you will get a fine or jail time so think before you act it is a law ask if you dont believe me
Strayed

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2011
I wouldn't kill or hurt an animal. I said I was using a live trap and calling the dog catcher.
kidn

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2011
We did the live trap and calling the dog catcher, and the person that owned the cat went and got it. We even tryed to talk the owners of the cat,and they just didn't care.I had to get rid on my car because the cats sprayed all over my window and when I turned on the defrost oh my god the smell, and we couldn't get it out. These people need to keep them in the house.
Law abiding citizen

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2011
I agree there is a cat problem in Jonesboro, Anna and cobden. What to do. The only thing I can think of is education, get your cats fixed if you want a cat. I commend you for live trapping the cats . Thank you sir . All you pet owners be responsible !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it so hard to find a decent man in Union... 50 min He Man 3
Police listen to ur cell phone 52 min Gordon 6
black pride white shame SIU 1 hr American Cultural... 14
Housing Authority (May '15) 4 hr Maw maw 4
will union strike end Choate 8 hr Confused 12
Scott Smith 9 hr you dnt wanna know 2
Jordan Johnson and Jamie Smith 10 hr public eyes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages