Attorney Robert H. Suttles

Attorney Robert H. Suttles

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Billy

Monticello, MN

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Attorney Robert H. Suttles passed away yesterday by taking his own life at his home in Fayette County. Prayers to his family and friends....
Truth

Macon, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2010
Bobby did not take his own life, he was murdered.
william

Houghton, MI

#3 Feb 12, 2010
wow thats to bad, wish that [i hearhe is queer} william ison would take his life. i know he is really upset that more people in clayton cty found out one of his children {all grown up now}was a from what i have heard was or is a child molestor. could this be the same william ison who is a judge??? wasnt he allways accused of being gay himself?would be intresting to find out if it is the william ison in east point or the judge??? NAW !
Smartpanz

AOL

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Truth wrote:
Bobby did not take his own life, he was murdered.
You know NOT what you speak of...get the facts before you start spreading rumors!
Tracicares

Fayetteville, GA

#5 Apr 30, 2010
Roabert Suttles was a brilliant attorney and he would have done anything to help out his friends. I have a heavy heart regarding his passing and I pray he rest in peace. Thanks Bobby and see you when the time comes.
someone who knows

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Aug 4, 2010
This shows you have no idea what you are speaking of. Judge Ison has NO children!!!!
walker

Hancock, MI

#7 Aug 5, 2010
someone who knows wrote:
This shows you have no idea what you are speaking of. Judge Ison has NO children!!!!
OH YEA , THEN THATS THE WRONG ISON THEN, HOWEVER JUDGE ISON IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE JUDICIAL FAMILY O F GEORGIA! This guy sent a man to prison for having oral sex with his own wife, he is the laughing stock of the internet also. HA HA HA stupid ba---rd , i knew this coruupt asshole back in the 70s and he was part of the good ole boys back then, now after all these years his legacy will be superior court judge of the corrupt county of clayton forever and ever this will be his legacy , way to go billy boy,, you are a scum bag , and according to one police officer in east point your are a queer {thats what i heard}!!!
watch and see

Lake Linden, MI

#9 Aug 18, 2011
someone who knows wrote:
well well, looks like you this dragon named ison well enough to know he has no chidren! You also probably understand that he was accused of being a closet GAY way back when he was the d/a in Clayton county right? RIGHT. i will just bet you and him had a rendezvous at some time or thuhter you must have known ison was pulled over by a Atlanta police officer early one morn on cleveland ave, and the officer that pulled him over had to call his sergeant to come meet him as he saw a small black man in the front seat with ison and his pants were pulled down below his knees!upon finding out ison was the Clayton cty d/a he and the sergeant just say go get out of atlanta go back to your county PLEASE! you seem to be very close to him, can you substantiate this accusation?
royce

Fremont, MI

#10 Jan 14, 2012
Smartpanz wrote:
<quoted text>
You know NOT what you speak of...get the facts before you start spreading rumors!
i dont think it is all rumors,i understand that a atlanta police officer pulled him over early one morning on cleavland ave, he had a small black boy in the front seat with his pants down, ask officer wood atlanta p.d smartpanz
Mrs Hunter

United States

#11 Apr 1, 2013
I was just trying to look up Bobby Suttles as he successfully represented me in Fayette County back in 2004 with some complicated divorce proceedings.
I could care less if he or his son or Judge Ison's son are all gay and wear pink ballet tu-tus in public! Robert Suttles was a professional person and was my defender when no one else would take my case!
Reading this entire thread disgusted me.
tony

Atlanta, GA

#12 Dec 6, 2014
Mrs Hunter wrote:
I was just trying to look up Bobby Suttles as he successfully represented me in Fayette County back in 2004 with some complicated divorce proceedings.
I could care less if he or his son or Judge Ison's son are all gay and wear pink ballet tu-tus in public! Robert Suttles was a professional person and was my defender when no one else would take my case!
Reading this entire thread disgusted me.
I worked with bobby many years at eastern airlines, I never heard any rumors about him. I knew he was in law school and would spent any spare time ne had to study

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.A. Deyton Detention Facility (Jun '08) Jan 26 Susan berry 171
Review: Triangle Rent A Car (Apr '14) Jan 25 Jalestine Burton 2
Caremark / CVS (Feb '09) Jan 14 op20s 2
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Aug '07) Nov '15 concerned citizen 261
Short ram intake suggestions Nov '15 Anonymous 1
housing and crime (Mar '13) Oct '15 Bob 3
Review: BLU Ultra Lounge Oct '15 pam 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages