First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 11, 2018
"The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before. And I don't make an excuse but I've had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities a little bit,”

__________

Because she had a Cold? And the Cold "slowed down her mental facilities?

ROTFLMFAO --- She is a complete imbecile .... She should retire before she gets the flu and gives secrets to North Korea
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2018
Ummm wrote:
"The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before. And I don't make an excuse but I've had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities a little bit,”

__________

Because she had a Cold? And the Cold "slowed down her mental facilities?

ROTFLMFAO --- She is a complete imbecile .... She should retire before she gets the flu and gives secrets to North Korea
Pretty lame excuse.

Go and take Pelosi with her.

The Dems are lost and wandering around the wilderness.

Since: Dec 17

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2018
Arn’t you the poster who criticized Trump on his slurred speech a few weeks ago?

Since: Dec 17

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2018
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 11, 2018
Florida born wrote:
Arn’t you the poster who criticized Trump on his slurred speech a few weeks ago?
nope

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#6 Jan 11, 2018
Page 8 - Line 14;
“This interview is unclassified.”
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 11, 2018
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
Page 8 - Line 14;
“This interview is unclassified.”
did you catch Dianne Feinstein's cold?

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#8 Jan 11, 2018
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>

did you catch Dianne Feinstein's cold?
Yo having to ask tells me that you haven’t read the transcript of Glenn Simpsn’s interview,... which in turn means you’re talking out your ass.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#9 Jan 11, 2018
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 11, 2018
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>

Yo having to ask tells me that you haven’t read the transcript of Glenn Simpsn’s interview,... which in turn means you’re talking out your ass.
yep .. you must have caught her cold..... we don't want to know how

Because your comprehension is lacking .... I didn't say it was classified. Even she admitted she should have cleared it first ... thus a stupid blunder from a stupid libtard ... who blamed it on having a cold .... LMFAO

Since: Dec 17

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2018
At least she didn’t take credit for selling F52 fighter planes, maybe Trump has a cold..
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 11, 2018
Florida born wrote:
At least she didn’t take credit for selling F52 fighter planes, maybe Trump has a cold..
haha was that kinda like visiting 57 states?

ORRRRR maybe Trump did sell them F52 planes ... bet Norway will be pist when they find out they dont exist

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#13 Jan 11, 2018
Speakng of female Senators, Susan Collins said today that she’ll be voting yes, to restore net neutrality.

The Dems need one Repblican vote.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#14 Jan 11, 2018
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>

yep .. you must have caught her cold..... we don't want to know how

Because your comprehension is lacking .... I didn't say it was classified. Even she admitted she should have cleared it first ... thus a stupid blunder from a stupid libtard ... who blamed it on having a cold .... LMFAO
I don’t have a cold. You haven’t read the transcript. You are a babbler, and a scholar of nothing.
Ummm

Monette, AR

#15 Jan 11, 2018
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>

I don’t have a cold. You haven’t read the transcript. You are a babbler, and a scholar of nothing.
A babbler huh ... That more aptly describes Feinstein. Babbling about a testimony in the middle of an active investigation. And then having the nerve to blame it on a cold affecting her mental abilities.

Since: Feb 14

BAN ALL BAGGERS

#16 Jan 11, 2018
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>

A babbler huh ... That more aptly describes Feinstein. Babbling about a testimony in the middle of an active investigation. And then having the nerve to blame it on a cold affecting her mental abilities.
Congrats, you've finally made it. You're the quintessential Topix mowron.
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 12, 2018
Barton Farley wrote:
<quoted text>

Congrats, you've finally made it. You're the quintessential Topix mowron.
According to RBJ and Disclaimer you cannot run for Senator either because of your age

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#18 Jan 12, 2018
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>

According to RBJ and Disclaimer you cannot run for Senator either because of your age
According to me, you’re a lying MowRon. I haven’t said anything about anyone’s age. Well, other than calling some of you ‘baggers “childish”.

I don’t recall ever reading anyhing about Arpaio being too old to run by Disclaimer. He did suggest that maybe he was too old to serve, but not too old to run.

Me? I’m down with it. I don’t think Joe has enough smoke left to keep the pace in Washington. Most 80+ year olds retire to Arizona. If Joe wants to leave Arizona and retire in Washington DC chasing vote calls and catching taxi cabs in the smog and the cold weather ... get on down!!

I think that’s funny and will probably drop him in the streets within a year. His last thought will be,“WTF was I thinking?”.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 12, 2018
Florida born wrote:
I dont want to see Tramp s health report. I want to see his taxes and Psychological Evaluation !
Where is that IQ Test that Tramp and Tillerson were gonna take ?

At least Feinstein has the excuse of a cold. What is Tramps excuse for disappointing people ?

She had every right to inform we the people, and I, for one, appreciate what she did.
She let us test-drive the car.
She did not tell us to take take salesman s word for anything.
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jan 12, 2018
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>

According to me, you’re a lying MowRon. I haven’t said anything about anyone’s age. Well, other than calling some of you ‘baggers “childish”.

I don’t recall ever reading anyhing about Arpaio being too old to run by Disclaimer. He did suggest that maybe he was too old to serve, but not too old to run.

Me? I’m down with it. I don’t think Joe has enough smoke left to keep the pace in Washington. Most 80+ year olds retire to Arizona. If Joe wants to leave Arizona and retire in Washington DC chasing vote calls and catching taxi cabs in the smog and the cold weather ... get on down!!

I think that’s funny and will probably drop him in the streets within a year. His last thought will be,“WTF was I thinking?”.
ohhh so you two just keep posting that he is 85 ... to just remind everyone? At least he isnt being mentally incapacitated by a "cold" like old Feinstein

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Coffee Cup Cafe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamal Khashoggi 1 hr Guest 98
Democrats are at it again 4 hr Guest 23
tOfficial 2018 Midterm Elections 7 hr Correct 62
Dow Drops 666 Points . Thanks To Donald Trump! (Feb '18) 7 hr Guest 1,588
tOfficial CCC IMPEACHMENT Watch (May '17) 9 hr The Raider 3,732
Migrant Caravan 15 hr Correct 30
Bill Clinton Sat Guest 71

Forum Rules

Please review the Topix Terms of Service (ToS) before posting comments on this forum. The ToS will be strictly enforced.

I hope you enjoy you time here.

Have a cup of coffee.

Thank you,

Disclaimer

The Coffee Cup Cafe Jobs

Personal Finance

The Coffee Cup Cafe Mortgages