First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Renee Elliot

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 11, 2018
"I believed President Trump when he promised to save my job at the Carrier Plant
in Indianapolis. One year later after he took the oath of office , I'm about to lose
my job and I'm holding him accountable".
Renee Elliot /Carrier worker

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2018
I don't believe you. Fake news.

Since: Feb 14

BAN ALL BAGGERS

#3 Jan 11, 2018
Sam's Club , owned by Walmart closes 63 stores and lays off thousands
people after getting $ 7.8 billion in tax cuts.
So. Much. Winning. Bigly

BAN ALL BAGGERS

#5 Jan 11, 2018
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump on Thursday referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on the meeting told NBC News.
Trump's comments were first reported by The Washington Post, which said the group of nations referred to also included El Salvador.

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Jan 12, 2018
Barton Farley wrote:
So. Much. Winning. Bigly
just think how many layoffs there would be if the minimum wage was increased to $15/hour.its business and that is how it works just for your information this isn't the first time Wal-Mart has done this.even though I hate to see anyone lose a job it's important to realize that there are jobs everywhere now since Trump took office.actually more jobs have been created this year than the last 4 years combined and unemployment is at an all time low

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 12, 2018
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

just think how many layoffs there would be if the minimum wage was increased to $15/hour.its business and that is how it works just for your information this isn't the first time Wal-Mart has done this.even though I hate to see anyone lose a job it's important to realize that there are jobs everywhere now since Trump took office.actually more jobs have been created this year than the last 4 years combined and unemployment is at an all time low
Jobs for this year have not yet been reported yet.

Idiot!
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 12, 2018
Barton Farley wrote:
So. Much. Winning. Bigly
Those closures have been in the works for a while now

Saint Charles, MO

#9 Jan 12, 2018
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>

Jobs for this year have not yet been reported yet.

Idiot!
oh I'm sorry I have to clarify for your dumbass.jobs created in 2017!!!!

“I just post facts.”

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 12, 2018
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

oh I'm sorry I have to clarify for your dumbass.jobs created in 2017!!!!
All jobs created during calendar year 2017 were thanks to Barack Obama. Same-same for the 2017 stock market performance.

Saint Charles, MO

#11 Jan 12, 2018
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>

All jobs created during calendar year 2017 were thanks to Barack Obama. Same-same for the 2017 stock market performance.
why didn't it happen while he was in office then?he was there 8 years.same goes for unemployment number why didn't it happen in his 8 years in office?you are truly an idiot if you do actually believe what you say on here

Saint Charles, MO

#12 Jan 12, 2018
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>

oh wow my friend was correct you really are stupid

BAN ALL BAGGERS

#13 Jan 12, 2018
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>

Those closures have been in the works for a while now
You sitting on the boards of these companies?

Saint Charles, MO

#14 Jan 12, 2018
Barton Farley wrote:
<quoted text>
no but my father in law is pretty high up in Wal-Mart.how about yourself?
Ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 12, 2018
Barton Farley wrote:
<quoted text>
no, Are you? Guess you think they just woke up and decided to close stores?

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2018
Barton Farley wrote:
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump on Thursday referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on the meeting told NBC News.
Trump's comments were first reported by The Washington Post, which said the group of nations referred to also included El Salvador.
Are you saying he is wrong?
Sam Pringle

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Jan 12, 2018
Renee Elliot wrote:
"I believed President Trump when he promised to save my job at the Carrier Plant
in Indianapolis. One year later after he took the oath of office , I'm about to lose
my job and I'm holding him accountable".
Renee Elliot /Carrier worker
You are guilty of putting him in office....tough isn't it....

“I just post facts.”

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 12, 2018
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

why didn't it happen while he was in office then?he was there 8 years.same goes for unemployment number why didn't it happen in his 8 years in office?you are truly an idiot if you do actually believe what you say on here
Don the Con never signed any economic legislation into law during 2017. Not even any federal budget law. The republicans just served up " continuing resolutions". Which is to continue Barack Obama law. That tax gift give away to the uber rich was signed in December and had no impact on 2017 economics. Barack Obama got the unemployment well below 5% before Don the Con was ever seated. The minor fluctuations below 5% are not significant.

Saint Charles, MO

#19 Jan 12, 2018
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>

Don the Con never signed any economic legislation into law during 2017. Not even any federal budget law. The republicans just served up " continuing resolutions". Which is to continue Barack Obama law. That tax gift give away to the uber rich was signed in December and had no impact on 2017 economics. Barack Obama got the unemployment well below 5% before Don the Con was ever seated. The minor fluctuations below 5% are not significant.
I bet you cannot show one law Obama created for the economy.you can show laws created by the Republican Congress and house and signed by Obama but Obama never came up with one.1,2,3 go

BAN ALL BAGGERS

#20 Jan 12, 2018
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

no but my father in law is pretty high up in Wal-Mart.how about yourself?
You mean he gets on a step ladder to clean the lights as part of his job as
janitor?
I invest heavily in Walmart every week.(groceries, household supplies)

BAN ALL BAGGERS

#21 Jan 12, 2018
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet you cannot show one law Obama created for the economy.you can show laws created by the Republican Congress and house and signed by Obama but Obama never came up with one.1,2,3 go
Presidents don't create laws , congress does. I'll bet you failed 7th grade civics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Coffee Cup Cafe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take My Security Clearance 8 min SSOB 11
Harley Davidson Boycott 49 min Mr Blue 170
God Loves Sinners 1 hr Ahhaha 14
tOfficial CCC IMPEACHMENT Watch (May '17) 1 hr Disclaimer 3,558
Trump derangement syndrome 4 hr Deplorableknuckle... 4
Time To Tax Churches? 5 hr Guest 81
Gordon Jerry Duke 6 hr Lee 4

Forum Rules

Please review the Topix Terms of Service (ToS) before posting comments on this forum. The ToS will be strictly enforced.

I hope you enjoy you time here.

Have a cup of coffee.

Thank you,

Disclaimer

The Coffee Cup Cafe Jobs

Personal Finance

The Coffee Cup Cafe Mortgages