First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#1 Jul 10, 2018
What’s the over & under on him insulting her?

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 10, 2018
The Raider wrote:
What’s the over & under on him insulting her?
He will most likely say something insulting to her face. And not even know it.
Emerald

Allentown, PA

#3 Jul 10, 2018
Hope he knows not to walk ahead of the Queen. Trying to imagine Trump curtsying to the Queen. Lol.
Deplorableknuckl edragger

Trumann, AR

#4 Jul 11, 2018
The queen.

The worlds wealthiest welfare recipient. I hope he does insult her.

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 11, 2018
Deplorableknuckledragger wrote:
The queen.

The worlds wealthiest welfare recipient. I hope he does insult her.
There is nothing to be gained by insulting Her Majesty. I hope he does not insult her.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#6 Jul 11, 2018
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>

There is nothing to be gained by insulting Her Majesty. I hope he does not insult her.
Donald Trump just showing up in her presence is an insult. Im shocked tha the Brits would even allow it.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#8 Jul 11, 2018
“His ignorance, buffoonery and utter unpreparedness are on full display at the NATO summit. He has stained our national honor, humiliated America, disgraced his office and fueled the tide of rising autocracies with his imbecilic ravings.”

- Steve Schmidt

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jul 11, 2018
The Raider wrote:
“His ignorance, buffoonery and utter unpreparedness are on full display at the NATO summit. He has stained our national honor, humiliated America, disgraced his office and fueled the tide of rising autocracies with his imbecilic ravings.”

- Steve Schmidt
Don the Con embarrassed the entire nation during that Summit breakfast this morning. He didn't waste any time at all.

Since: Feb 14

BAN ALL BAGGERS

#10 Jul 11, 2018
Trump is a low performing Neanderthal.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#11 Jul 12, 2018
Trump to meet the Queen for tea.

I want to see Trump sipping tea.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#12 Jul 12, 2018
If Queen Elizabeth politely mentions how small Trump’s hands are ... hahahahaha

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jul 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
If Queen Elizabeth politely mentions how small Trump’s hands are ... hahahahaha
Don the Con could probably wear the Queens white gloves.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#14 Jul 12, 2018
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>

Don the Con could probably wear the Queens white gloves.
Trump sipping tea will make those tiny cups look yuuuge!

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 12, 2018
DUH?!!!?(I wonder how he feels about him being unwelcomed in the United States?

.....BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!).
----------
President Donald Trump said in an interview with The Sun that he feels "unwelcome” in London.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-...

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#16 Jul 12, 2018
Trump said that if a fair poll was taken in England it would show he was well liked. So, a fair poll was taken. He recieved 11% likability.
Guest

Dallas, TX

#17 Jul 12, 2018
So now raider claims he is going to meet Trump.
When and where queenie?
Guest

Dallas, TX

#18 Jul 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
Trump said that if a fair poll was taken in England it would show he was well liked. So, a fair poll was taken. He recieved 11% likability.
And that poll also said 82% LOVES TRUMP.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#19 Jul 13, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

And that poll also said 82% LOVES TRUMP.
You’re right. They were in the streets of London today welcoming him with a huge parade full of signs expressing Britsh love.

<eye roll>

In reality it was reported that today’s protest in London is by far the largest ever for ANY visiting president from any country, EVER.
SSOB

Frisco, TX

#20 Jul 13, 2018
I hope he grabs her pu&&y.
Guest

Dallas, TX

#21 Jul 13, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

You’re right. They were in the streets of London today welcoming him with a huge parade full of signs expressing Britsh love.

<eye roll>

In reality it was reported that today’s protest in London is by far the largest ever for ANY visiting president from any country, EVER.
I’m always right.
Eye roll. Do you only have one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Coffee Cup Cafe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kavanaugh and the Clerk 2 hr Weeeeelllll 235
let's talk razorback football 4 hr Mr Blue 12
Dow Drops 666 Points . Thanks To Donald Trump! (Feb '18) 6 hr The Raider 1,268
tOfficial CCC IMPEACHMENT Watch (May '17) 10 hr Guest 3,700
West Virginia Libraries Mon Guest 4
"It's Not Necessary To Believe In God to Be A g... Mon Jean 13
Bob Mueller - UNDEFEATED Sun toejam 77

Forum Rules

Please review the Topix Terms of Service (ToS) before posting comments on this forum. The ToS will be strictly enforced.

I hope you enjoy you time here.

Have a cup of coffee.

Thank you,

Disclaimer

The Coffee Cup Cafe Jobs

Personal Finance

The Coffee Cup Cafe Mortgages