First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#1 Jun 11, 2018
... and tells him “it’s an honor” to meet him.

O.
M.
G!

Then,... tonight our Secretary of State announces ‘it’s none of our business’ what the details are in today’s talks.

That means Trump is pulling a scam on us.

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jun 11, 2018
The Raider wrote:
... and tells him “it’s an honor” to meet him.

O.
M.
G!

Then,... tonight our Secretary of State announces ‘it’s none of our business’ what the details are in today’s talks.

That means Trump is pulling a scam on us.
Of course he is. North Korea hasn't honored a single agreement with the United States in the last 50 years.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Raider Nation

#3 Jun 11, 2018
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he is. North Korea hasn't honored a single agreement with the United States in the last 50 years.
But this time, Trump has looked into his eyes and got that feel for him. It’s what he does, he said. Ha!

Trump is once again waiting until he is out of air space before he tells his side of what just happened.

Trumann, AR

#6 Jun 12, 2018
Trump is awesome!

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

But this time, Trump has looked into his eyes and got that feel for him. It’s what he does, he said. Ha!

Trump is once again waiting until he is out of air space before he tells his side of what just happened.
It's sad that you liberals are so concerned about getting Trump out of office that you wish that the United States fails.its all good though because the reality of it all is the United States is not failing and with the liberals agenda they are making a clear path to losing even more seats in November and giving up all hopes of winning in 2020 so by all means keep up the good work.the republicans won't even have to campaign because the democrats are campaigning for them.Trump made history yesterday something that no American president has been able to accomplish whether you like it or not these are facts

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Raider Nation

#8 Jun 12, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

It's sad that you liberals are so concerned about getting Trump out of office that you wish that the United States fails.its all good though because the reality of it all is the United States is not failing and with the liberals agenda they are making a clear path to losing even more seats in November and giving up all hopes of winning in 2020 so by all means keep up the good work.the republicans won't even have to campaign because the democrats are campaigning for them.Trump made history yesterday something that no American president has been able to accomplish whether you like it or not these are facts
I guess you think Trump scored a win by giving up our military presence on the peninsula and surrounding area?

But a least we got ... tell me ... what did we get again?

What happened to “total verifiable denuclearization or it’s not worth my time”?

Face it, the dealmaker gave away the farm.

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess you think Trump scored a win by giving up our military presence on the peninsula and surrounding area?

But a least we got ... tell me ... what did we get again?

What happened to “total verifiable denuclearization or it’s not worth my time”?

Face it, the dealmaker gave away the farm.
You are a total idiot.Trump didn't give up our military presence anywhere.he did however get kim to start denuclearization which will ease fear in that area and the world.it will be verifiable.where are you getting your information this time?

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Raider Nation

#10 Jun 12, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

You are a total idiot.Trump didn't give up our military presence anywhere.he did however get kim to start denuclearization which will ease fear in that area and the world.it will be verifiable.where are you getting your information this time?
Excuse me?

Did you hear Kim say he was going to denuclearize?

Have you read any documents he’s signed saying so?

You’re listening to Trump again. He’s conning you again. And btw, Trump himself has already stated to reporters in front of cameras early this morning that we (United States) would cease our war games off the coast of South Korea ... and subsequently remove our military presence from South Korea very soon.

So, it comes down to how much do you believe him and how much of that do you support?

I still think Trump is mental.

You know, Hitler had VD when he died. His brain was literally ate up with syphillis. I think Trump has similar symptoms.

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

Excuse me?

Did you hear Kim say he was going to denuclearize?

Have you read any documents he’s signed saying so?

You’re listening to Trump again. He’s conning you again. And btw, Trump himself has already stated to reporters in front of cameras early this morning that we (United States) would cease our war games off the coast of South Korea ... and subsequently remove our military presence from South Korea very soon.

So, it comes down to how much do you believe him and how much of that do you support?

I still think Trump is mental.

You know, Hitler had VD when he died. His brain was literally ate up with syphillis. I think Trump has similar symptoms.
When north Korea denuclearizes we will have no reason to keep American forces there.you have criticised everything Trump has accomplished and it's really pretty sickening. He just made history and did something the democrats have been scared to do for years.like I said before I pray you liberal idiots keep up the good work of paving the way for a complete republican takeover in November

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Raider Nation

#12 Jun 12, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
When north Korea denuclearizes we will have no reason to keep American forces there.you have criticised everything Trump has accomplished and it's really pretty sickening. He just made history and did something the democrats have been scared to do for years.like I said before I pray you liberal idiots keep up the good work of paving the way for a complete republican takeover in November
Face it.

Trump vs Kim was a 1st round knockout for Rocket Man.

BTW, Trump owns Kim now. Everything Kim does will be seen as being apprved and blessed by Trump.

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

Face it.

Trump vs Kim was a 1st round knockout for Rocket Man.

BTW, Trump owns Kim now. Everything Kim does will be seen as being apprved and blessed by Trump.
So when kim gets rid of his nukes it will be all because of TRUMP? And you will acknowledge this right?

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Raider Nation

#14 Jun 12, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

So when kim gets rid of his nukes it will be all because of TRUMP? And you will acknowledge this right?
You betcha!

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Raider Nation

#15 Jun 12, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

When Kim backstabs Trump are you gonna acknowledge the fact that Trump got hosed?

Or are you gonna blame Hillary?

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

When Kim backstabs Trump are you gonna acknowledge the fact that Trump got hosed?

Or are you gonna blame Hillary?
Well I will blame kim.but I will also love what happens to kim if that happens.Hillary means nothing to me never has and never will I'm sorry to burst your bubble I feel about the same about her as I did about Obama they are both just a waste of space

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Raider Nation

#17 Jun 12, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Well I will blame kim.but I will also love what happens to kim if that happens.Hillary means nothing to me never has and never will I'm sorry to burst your bubble I feel about the same about her as I did about Obama they are both just a waste of space
Ah. So then Trump won’t hold any responsbility for this if it fails. Is that your stance?
Puppymonkeybaby

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

Ah. So then Trump won’t hold any responsbility for this if it fails. Is that your stance?
What's the worse case scenario if this fails? What's the best case scenario if it succeeds?

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jun 12, 2018
Guest wrote:
Trump is awesome!
He is but I think they know each other more than they are letting maybe it's from lot of talks on the phone

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jun 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

Both Don the Con and his SoS refuse to give any details.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Raider Nation

#21 Jun 12, 2018
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>

Both Don the Con and his SoS refuse to give any details.
The document they signed is a carbon copy of the one signed in 1993.

Totally

Meaningless.

United States

#22 Jun 12, 2018
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

The document they signed is a carbon copy of the one signed in 1993.

Totally

Meaningless.
Considering the document signed has not been seen by anyone but the ones in the room yesterday and hasn't been released to anyone else how do you know what it is.please tell us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Coffee Cup Cafe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dow Drops 666 Points . Thanks To Donald Trump! (Feb '18) 1 hr Guest 1,581
tOfficial CCC IMPEACHMENT Watch (May '17) 1 hr Correct 3,731
Migrant Caravan 2 hr Correct 30
Democrats are at it again 2 hr Correct 19
Jamal Khashoggi 2 hr Guest 89
Bill Clinton 21 hr Guest 71
Marijuana Legal In Canada Oct 18 Burton furley 7

Forum Rules

Please review the Topix Terms of Service (ToS) before posting comments on this forum. The ToS will be strictly enforced.

I hope you enjoy you time here.

Have a cup of coffee.

Thank you,

Disclaimer

The Coffee Cup Cafe Jobs

Personal Finance

The Coffee Cup Cafe Mortgages