Forrest City, AR

#1 May 4, 2016
Just want to know.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 4, 2016
Guest wrote:
Just want to know.
I'll decipher this one. What you meant to say is...

How come you can not spell.

Since: Apr 16

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 6, 2016
Get the hell out of my forum if all you're going to do is act like a#%holes!
I will banish you because...
I am a moderator!

Panama, IA

#4 May 7, 2016
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh maybe, why come you can't spell?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2016
i done spell real finely

Jonesboro, AR

#7 May 10, 2016
Guest wrote:
Just want to know.
I CAN spell. I just can't TYPE.
So THERE!!
Just Sayin

United States

#8 May 13, 2016
Study says those who call out grammatical errors are in fact scientifically 'jerks'
"It seems like those people, who might be saying they're policing spelling and grammar for the sake of posterity, are probably just flexing for attention. It at least seems that way to everyone they're interrupting, right?

As a study from the University of Michigan recently found, those people aren't just annoying, they're also apparently huge jerks."
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Study-says...
Just saying

Blytheville, AR

#9 Jun 1, 2016
Just Sayin wrote:
Study says those who call out grammatical errors are in fact scientifically 'jerks'
"It seems like those people, who might be saying they're policing spelling and grammar for the sake of posterity, are probably just flexing for attention. It at least seems that way to everyone they're interrupting, right?

As a study from the University of Michigan recently found, those people aren't just annoying, they're also apparently huge jerks."
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Study-says...
Amen Brother!

Flippin, AR

#11 Aug 1, 2016
Also this forum isn't mine.
RPJESUS

Houston, TX

#12 Oct 28, 2016
I don't care how flawless you think your grammar is, tell me the difference between cannot and can not.
Christie Taylor

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2017
Donald T Rump wrote:
Get the hell out of my forum if all you're going to do is act like a#%holes!
I will banish you because...
I am a moderator!
Sometimes its our spelling.Sometimes its our devices flawed.As Human Beings unfortunately we are all flawed,maybe one day we will get it right!

United States

#15 Apr 26, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh maybe, why come you can't spell?
Who gives a crap spell that
Just saying

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 27, 2018
Must be from Arkansas. They don't teach, umm... let's see, spelling, history, math.....
They only teach how to pass a test, that will determine whether a child will be 'left behind or not. Nevermind that child has no practical, historical or street knowledge. Prime example: man shot again and this time dies. Happens everyday somewhere, but it doesn't make it right!

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Apr 28, 2018
Just saying wrote:
Must be from Arkansas. They don't teach, umm... let's see, spelling, history, math.....
They only teach how to pass a test, that will determine whether a child will be 'left behind or not. Nevermind that child has no practical, historical or street knowledge. Prime example: man shot again and this time dies. Happens everyday somewhere, but it doesn't make it right!
People that spell perfect have no common sense or street smarts they really think we care how we spell lol
Just saying

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 29, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

People that spell perfect have no common sense or street smarts they really think we care how we spell lol
Actually, it's called 'basic education's. I will however, give a nod to screwy key pads, big thumbs and word suggestions.

Jackson, MO

#19 Apr 29, 2018
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it's called 'basic education's. I will however, give a nod to screwy key pads, big thumbs and word suggestions.
thats great we still don't care if we did don't u think we would correct misspelled words really it's no big deal&#128512; chill

Jackson, MO

#22 Aug 13, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Why is this date back 2016 still here?

Collegeville, PA

#23 Aug 20, 2018
Guest wrote:
Just want to know.
This is a couple years old an not many post let's get rid of it an put up why u so mean?

Dallas, TX

#24 Aug 30, 2018
Cuz I work at nestle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Politico 2016 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road rage by a soccer mom (Aug '16) Apr '18 Guest 5
Florida School Shooter Was A Trump Supporter (Feb '18) Apr '18 Guest 8
It's official, Crooked Donald has Jumped the Sh... (Oct '16) Feb '18 Guest 26
Presdeint Trump. (May '16) Nov '17 Joe 45
Trump the Entertainer (Jun '16) May '17 thetruth 80
confused and sadden (May '16) Jan '17 Anonymous 5

Forum Rules

Heated debate is acceptable within reason!
No trolls or bully's please.

Politico 2016 Jobs

Personal Finance

Politico 2016 Mortgages