Florida School Shooter Was A Trump Su...

Florida School Shooter Was A Trump Supporter

Posted in the Politico 2016 Forum

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 15, 2018
Nikolas Cruz has been linked to a white supremacist group called the Republic of Florida. He's a domestic terrorist.
He was also a Trump supporter. Do you think Trump will mention this??

Truthexam.com

Also from The Daily Beast:
Cruz always had his hair short and had a penchant for wearing patriotic shirts that “seemed really extreme, like hating on” Islam, Parodie said. The suspected gunman would also deride Muslims as “terrorists and bombers.”
“I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” the student said.
Joyce

Denver, NC

#2 Feb 16, 2018
Such bullsh*t......
Trump had nothing NOTHING at all to do with this kid nor the shooting.
STOP putting the blame on everyone else except this kid !
People like you spreading this crap is just as worse as being a bully to the kid that did the shooting.
People like you are what makes some of these kinds of kids act like this in the first place.

Just wait and see what his motive is before you go spreading crap and blaming other people.
Sure Trump is not going to say he is going to do anything about gun control, JUST LIKE
ALL OF THE OTHER PRESIDENTS in the past!

THIS KID WANTED to do this on his own.
IT IS HIS FAULT for what happened.....
telling the world that a kid this age can not buy a gun WILL NOT STOP this kind of thing from happening at all.
IF ANYONE is planning on doing such an act like this or worse, they will get a gun NO MATTER WHAT a person says about their age.
The only and ONLY way to get this to stop is take away peoples guns, and I kow for a fact that is not going to happen all, so get over the TRUMP business and blame the KID !!
Wild Bill

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Feb 16, 2018
guest wrote:
Nikolas Cruz has been linked to a white supremacist group called the Republic of Florida. He's a domestic terrorist.

Truthexam.com

Cruz always had his hair short and had a penchant for wearing patriotic shirts that “seemed really extreme, like hating on” Islam, Parodie said. The suspected gunman would also deride Muslims as “terrorists and bombers.”
Ignorant post, easy to see it came from low IQ liberal scum. Innocent kids die and the dumb fuck rambles about what kind of shirts and cap the mental case wore. The reality is the poster could care less about the victims or their grieving families. Then they post Truthexam.com as their source just to show how ignorant they really are. It's easy to see why the world is laughing at the Democratic party. Even Mr. T said I pity the fool that claims to be a Democrat. You are dismissed:)
Dollie

Avondale, PA

#4 Feb 18, 2018
guest wrote:

Truthexam.com

Guess there were good people on both sides...

Frisco, TX

#5 Feb 20, 2018
Trump supporter? Then he isn’t all bad.
Reality Reigns

Frisco, TX

#6 Feb 21, 2018
This idiot kid was too young and stupid too be any kind of political supporter. People (in general), under the age of 25 haven't been around long enough to know much about serious politics or life. As far as what people know, based on media reports, the truth is what the media says it is and that is usually skewed and biased. The bottom line is, if you want to know the truth, you had to have been there, otherwise, dream on.
Go away

Magnolia, NJ

#10 Mar 29, 2018
guest wrote:

Truthexam.com

For one good for him that he supports Trump! For another, you're an idiot for relating the killings to Trump! You are in desperate need of prayer. SHAME ON YOU!!

United States

#11 Apr 1, 2018
Joyce wrote:
Such bullsh*t......
Trump had nothing NOTHING at all to do with this kid nor the shooting.
STOP putting the blame on everyone else except this kid !
People like you spreading this crap is just as worse as being a bully to the kid that did the shooting.
People like you are what makes some of these kinds of kids act like this in the first place.

Just wait and see what his motive is before you go spreading crap and blaming other people.
Sure Trump is not going to say he is going to do anything about gun control, JUST LIKE
ALL OF THE OTHER PRESIDENTS in the past!

THIS KID WANTED to do this on his own.
IT IS HIS FAULT for what happened.....
telling the world that a kid this age can not buy a gun WILL NOT STOP this kind of thing from happening at all.
IF ANYONE is planning on doing such an act like this or worse, they will get a gun NO MATTER WHAT a person says about their age.
The only and ONLY way to get this to stop is take away peoples guns, and I kow for a fact that is not going to happen all, so get over the TRUMP business and blame the KID !!
Bullying, lack of discipline, and taking God out of everything needs addressed hard!! If anything needs protesting it's these 3 things!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Politico 2016 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why can't you spell? (May '16) Aug '18 Guest 19
Road rage by a soccer mom (Aug '16) Apr '18 Guest 5
It's official, Crooked Donald has Jumped the Sh... (Oct '16) Feb '18 Guest 26
Presdeint Trump. (May '16) Nov '17 Joe 45
Trump the Entertainer (Jun '16) May '17 thetruth 80
confused and sadden (May '16) Jan '17 Anonymous 5

Forum Rules

Heated debate is acceptable within reason!
No trolls or bully's please.

Politico 2016 Jobs

Personal Finance

Politico 2016 Mortgages