Income Tax Preparation
Seeking Recommendation

Blytheville, AR

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Can someone please recommend a person or firm who is well versed in preparing taxes for a party who is self employed and recently foreclosed on a home loan?
;)

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Seeking Recommendation wrote:
Can someone please recommend a person or firm who is well versed in preparing taxes for a party who is self employed and recently foreclosed on a home loan?
Sharon's tax service on East nettleton
nathan

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Isnt there a good free tax clinic downtown during tax season? No charge?
Vanished

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Im self employed and use taxact online ,it can handle most things and you can easily do it all yourself at home ,federal and state no problem it cost me about 15.00 and you can work on it any time ,stop and return any time and work on little more when you have time,it asks you step by step guestions and auto figures everything for you and you can go back and make changes easy if you need to.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 29, 2012
It depends on you situation. If it is a simple return you can get the forms on the IRS website for free.

If you have a complicated situation, you should avoid all the "tax services" and get a real CPA.

Remember many of these so called tax services are not any more qualified that you.
recommendation

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Seeking Recommendation wrote:
Can someone please recommend a person or firm who is well versed in preparing taxes for a party who is self employed and recently foreclosed on a home loan?
I'm successfully self employed, as well, and know the wisdom of finding the right experts for those things outside my field. It saves a lot of time and trouble and expense on down the line. Brenda Jeffries (Jeffries Tax Service, Old Spanish Mall on Caraway) has successfully handled all facets of my taxes and estate planning for years. I've never seen anyone better at what they do and have found her to be more than fair and honest.
Drop

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 29, 2012
recommendation wrote:
<quoted text>I'm successfully self employed, as well, and know the wisdom of finding the right experts for those things outside my field. It saves a lot of time and trouble and expense on down the line. Brenda Jeffries (Jeffries Tax Service, Old Spanish Mall on Caraway) has successfully handled all facets of my taxes and estate planning for years. I've never seen anyone better at what they do and have found her to be more than fair and honest.
We, too, have used Brenda for taxes for years. Wish we'd used her for estate planning, too!
guest

Providence, UT

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Yeah we use Brenda and am glad we didn't try that stuff about doing it ourselves on line or something because of the way the IRS got all beefed up by Obama just to go after people who pay their taxes and might make a mistake they can get fines and penalties and interest and stuff for. She fixed some tax stuff for friends of ours that another tax guy messed them up on and then wouldn't even try to fix.
Vanished

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Dec 29, 2012
guest wrote:
Yeah we use Brenda and am glad we didn't try that stuff about doing it ourselves on line or something because of the way the IRS got all beefed up by Obama just to go after people who pay their taxes and might make a mistake they can get fines and penalties and interest and stuff for. She fixed some tax stuff for friends of ours that another tax guy messed them up on and then wouldn't even try to fix.
Lol taxact will not let you make mistakes ,it will let you take all deductions allowable,it will not make up things to deduct.
;)

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Vanished wrote:
<quoted text>Lol taxact will not let you make mistakes ,it will let you take all deductions allowable,it will not make up things to deduct.
What's the fun it that? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jan 1 --- Me --- & the "C.C.C." (Dec '15) 31 min Who Knows Joe__ 169
Rewire a car (Feb '15) 39 min Lol 8
Do "Key" necklaces mean anything? (Feb '10) 1 hr Henry 33
Another one Deleted by Mansass & Company Commie... 1 hr MansassIsCommie 15
What kind of drug test is given at Frito Lay? (Apr '10) 3 hr meee 70
News Active-shooter alert by ASU went too far, defen... 4 hr meee 7
Hillary has Brain Damage 4 hr Guest 43
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 4 hr Youareinsane 62
what the hell is a muslam mosque doing in Jones... (Jul '10) 8 hr RubberButtJerkisa... 267

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages