Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

the "HILLBILLY MAFIA" in this area was most notorious in harrisburg back in the 70s and 80s. There was a man named joe bumgardener, he started the "hillbilly mafia" they ran legit businesses as a cover for gun and drug trafficking. Billy Caplinger owned the number 1 club out on hwy 1, thats where they used to hang out and sell there drugs. Billy caplinger aka cap used to have an airplane and he would fly drugs in from across the mexican boarder and then distribute them out to the surrounding communities. Dgan and Billy gene Harkey were the inforcers, the hit men, if bumgardner aka the bum or cap wanted some one beaten up, shaken up or dead, the harkey boys are who they called to do the dirty work. to be continued..... PLEASE STAY TUNED.
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

now before you say theres no hillbilly mafia and call me a crazy lier. heres proof to back it up read this article.http://www.jonesborosu n.com/archivedstory.php?ID=321 87&Search=hillbilly%20mafi a these are words from a cop.
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

there was a sheriff by the name of gerald crawford who let the hillbilly mafia do what they wanted because they paid him off. they had a lawyer named john henry who would get them off the hook if heat ever did come down, mr henry was also said to be involved in the meth game and a drug user himself. these guys ran a pretty big meth and drug orreration for a long time and made a lot of money they had cops paid off judges mayors and everyone was in on this dope racket in harrisburg.
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

some of the hillbilly mafia members went to prison for some years. when Dugan Harkey got back out about ten years ago he started a new hillbilly mafia with man named tony twinky chandler who sold dope for twenty years and never got busted, some say he had some cops on his payroll. dugan and tony ran a major meth and drug opperation for many years before the feds finally busted them, heres proof of this as well courtesy of jonesboro sun. http://www.jonesborosun.com/archivedrecords.p...
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

former mayor buzzy faulkner was also beleived to be involved with and paid off by tony chandler and the hillbilly mafia, he was recently dating lawyer john henry's 18 year old daughter who is a known drug user in harrisburg and faulkner was also a a user and alcoholic. again more proof of this corruption.http://www.jonesbor osun.com/archivededitorials.ph p?ID=2305&Search=harrisbur g%20mayor
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

please stay tuned theres more.
duhhh

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Josh you are still full of s--t and always will be why dont you get a life and a job then you wont have time to stir the pot. or do what you do best smoke another joint or better yet the boys in cell block A are asking for you.
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

duhhh wrote:
Josh you are still full of s--t and always will be why dont you get a life and a job then you wont have time to stir the pot. or do what you do best smoke another joint or better yet the boys in cell block A are asking for you.
i dont know who josh is or why you keep calling me him but my name is actually gregg, and no one is "stirring the pot" what ever that means. im posting articles from the jonesboro sun that proves there is a so called "hillbilly mafia" and there was corruption in harrisburg. a mayor who drinks, breaks the law and lies is corrupt, a cop who stops a mayor whos driving while intoxicated and lets him go is corrupt, and he just so happens to date john henrys daughter, john henry was the hillbilly mafias lawyer dugans lawyer, dugan was parners with tony chandler in the drug ring opperation and henrys daughter is/was a drug user. its all tied together, its true.
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

they say mr henry is faking his condition in the nursing home to keep from going to prison. and here is something they dont put in the papers missing man kenneth moss was last seen at anthony chandlers house just north of harrisburg, dugan had a hit out on kenny because he believed moss snitched on him and caused him to go to prison. Dugan vowed to get revenge and kenny moss isnt the first person mr harkey has killed. it happend at tonys house and there were several other people involved. they say moss was lured to tonys house by his wife using his infant son as the bait, when moss arrived harkey chandler and others were waiting for him, they shot him and disposed of his remains and the evidence. tony went to jail when he was busted with all those drugs, guns, survailance equipment, police equipment and stolen property. he took the fall and wont snitch on his buddies.
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

more evidence to back it up http://www.jonesborosun.com/archivesearch.php
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

undercoverbrother wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know who josh is or why you keep calling me him but my name is actually gregg, and no one is "stirring the pot" what ever that means. im posting articles from the jonesboro sun that proves there is a so called "hillbilly mafia" and there was corruption in harrisburg. a mayor who drinks, breaks the law and lies is corrupt, a cop who stops a mayor whos driving while intoxicated and lets him go is corrupt, and he just so happens to date john henrys daughter, john henry was the hillbilly mafias lawyer dugans lawyer, dugan was parners with tony chandler in the drug ring opperation and henrys daughter is/was a drug user. its all tied together, its true.
Now just because you don't want to tell your real name doesn't mean you have to go make up one that could be somebody else's real name. But where does cd rains fit in with all this hillbilly crap?
Sheerluck Holmes

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

I think there is or are supposed Hillbilly Mafias in just about every Southeren state.
I think it is just crime as usual but the Media likes to give things names in order sensatinalize them. Maybe they are the Media-Mafia?
Anyway here is link that mixes old goofy Al Gore into the Tennesee Hillbilly Mafia. Like I said there are lots of them.
http://www.wnd.com/...
Sheerluck Holmes

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Sorry I didn't use spell checker on the above post. I blame the Hillbilly Mafia for that.
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

well heres a link to a story about the former harrisburg mayor buzzy faulkner. this guy is believed to be a member of the hillbilly mafia and had his cops harrasing the nephew of missing man kenny moss just because he wanted to find out what happen to his uncle. watch the video and look at the guys face in the mug shot, he looks like a real asshole. http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OB doctors in Jonesboro 7 min Me too 2
Inexpensive vet in Jonesboro 9 min Abc123 2
Wet/Dry issue 16 min guest 282
Land clearing at Hilltop 27 min guest 19
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 27 min scirocco 2,486
School supplies charity 30 min guest 59
milita heading to the border 33 min Rupert B Jigglebottom 516
Vote on Mouse's Biggest Lie 2 hr Duh 39
•••